[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing moba >do well >people add me as a friend >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (148KB, 519x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 519x537px
>playing moba
>do well
>people add me as a friend
>never invite me to group or say anything
Who forever solo here? Why do people do this? Im tired of carrying shitters.
>>
>>34266218
I only play single player games or multiplayer games in which you don't play as a team, like fighting games.

But have a free bump.
>>
File: 1481738168493.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1481738168493.png
55KB, 1124x685px
>playing WoT
>do shit
>dude messages me
>"learn to play"
Who forever shit here? Why do people do this? Im tired of being verbally humiliated
>>
>>34266347
I do this if people are being really dumb and are the reason for the loss. Or if they are rude but also shit.
>playing a moba
>going negative but ima carry
>rudeboi contantly aggresive pinging me or laughing when i die
>even though im making the right strategic moves but my fucking team isnt supporting me
>get to god level status
>triple kill
>take 2 objectives
>win the game for us and i am positive and double rude guys score
>add rudeboi tell him dont ping me again fgt l2p
>delete him because afraid of response

What did I mean by this?
>>
"Moba" is a term coined by literally one group of developers to describe their literal one game that they almost entirely based on an already existing game within an already existing genre.

Just say you were playing league.

If you want to stack, initiate contact yourself. This sort of thing is like trying to talk to women through electronic medium; if they don't respond, if they're never hitting you up, if they give polite, close-ended replies... they're not interested, and you're not chad.

i have a lot of people from games i don't even play anymore on steam, some of them don't even seem to play anything anymore, some of them don't log in. maybe like 3 guys i regularly play with and only one of them i'm really friendly with. your and my experience is fairly common, i think.
>>
>>34266347
Im shit. It really depresses me the one thing I enjoy i am not very good at. Especially stuff like fps games. I watch people on youtube and can barely fathom how they manage to be so good. It is something I have dumped massive amount of my life and time into and I suck at it. This is why I generally only play MMOs and get carried to good loot.
>>
>>34266218
I don't know how many mmorpgs I've played and I've never been able to find friends or groups who wanted to play with me. I don't know how that shit works. Those can actually be a lot of fun solo up until endgame, by which point I will already be interested in a different game anyway.
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
>>34266571
Same. I used to be with a really good guild like 5 yrs ago but now I just sort of float around soloing. I heal in every mmo and I am pretty good so that makes me an easy pug for group content but I have never managed to make friends from it. Any guild I join i only stay for a bit, i dont understand their inside jokes and im generally an outsider. I also think its pretty lame to follow the same group to another game. Pretty lonely feel desu.
>>
>>34266218
>playing league
>play vs scripter
>his friends say he isn't
>prove that he is by him dodging skill shots from the FoW
>report him
>gets banned
>>
>>34266502
But its not league anon. What else would you call that genre anyways? Its an adopted term.
>>
File: pepeknife.jpg (15KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
pepeknife.jpg
15KB, 407x378px
>>34266218
>Playing bf3 a few years back
>Going knife only on metro
>Have the knife dog tag, over 2k kills with my knife
>Get messages from the other team the whole match
>STOP KNIFING
>HAX
>REPORTED
>I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M AN XBOX MODERATOR AND I'M GOING TO BAN YOUR ACCOUNT FOR HACKING
Who here /beast/?
>>
>>34266806

But it does practically, and therefore explicitly, refer to league. What else? HotS? Some sort of mobile app? Those games are even more casual, it's not surprising you can't find dedicated, like-minded players there.

This 'genre' of ours is the most balkanized in all of gaming anyway, I don't really care what people want to call their thing. But since you ask.

The very first game of this sort was Aeon of Strife back in Starcraft, it had only one human team duking it out against AI. The golden age came about with Warcraft 3 and its groundbreaking editor tools; creators who wanted people to instantly know what kind of game they made would put AoS or AoSlike in their map name.

Also acceptable are
> ARTS
> ASSFAGGOTS

While not as aesthetic and historic as AoS, these terms are a much better descriptor than MOBA, which can apply to literally anything from checkers to runescape.
>>
>>34266995
Except dota came before it. You are retarded. The industry calls it moba
>>
>>34266347
I play Wold of Warships rather than Tanks, but the people who shit-talk the most are usually the ones with the worst stats. Also they usually died like a retard so they have more time to shit-talk

Literally Dunning Kruger effect in action.
>>
File: image.png (61KB, 1354x889px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
61KB, 1354x889px
>>34266218
>shitter locks your fav hero instantly
>wait out the timer and make them all reque again
>no one takes my waifu
>>
>people still argue about the semantics of the term moba
so do you not make real time strategic decisions in Counter-Strike?

are you not role playing as Master Chief in Halo?

is there no action in Spelunky?
>>
>>34266218

>get lucky and carry one match on my main
>people add me expecting me to carry them
>decline because it was just luck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.