[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women on 4chan so stupid? I don't have anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1484308712211.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1484308712211.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
Why are women on 4chan so stupid?

I don't have anything against women as a whole, but every post I see made by a woman on 4chan is low-effort and unintelligent. It seems like they never have anything worthwhile to add to a conversation.

Why does 4chan attract such boring, dumb women?
>>
Plot twist- op is a female.

Directed by M Night Shamalan
>>
>>34265561
Most of them know that it's filled with failed normies and stuff so they can get a lot of attention from desperate guys with low standards as an ego boost. Pretty rude if you ask me
>>
>>34265561
>spending effort on 4chan

Who even are you? Lol
Go out there and live
>>
Because the bar for entry is low, just saying 'im a grl' is enough to get you lots of attention. Thirsty fucks here didn't want to adapt to the culture of ignoring women and it's ruined everything.
>>
Why just women? As opposed to what? Pathetic males posting about how their mundane college day went? Fuck off
>>
all of the smart women lurk and don't mention they are women (for the most part)
>>
That's just women in general, you only notice it more her because of exposure.
>>
You don't know what a good conversation is.

pubmed

http://sci-hub.io/
>>
File: 1481180191313.png (10KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481180191313.png
10KB, 900x900px
>>34265973
Which begs the question : Are men better because they don't have to mention their sex to converse and exchange ideas in a debate, argument or any other form of social exchange?
>>
>>34265937
>anon makes post about how unintelligent female posters are
>unintelligent female instantly replies with an unintelligent point

like clockwork
>>
>>34265561
I have a lot of conversations and say a lot of things, and get told I'm interesting, without ever mentioning my gender. Maybe you think women on 4chan are stupid because you are only thinking about Im a girl btw posts.
>>
File: 1476299878932.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1476299878932.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
>>34266550
you are my gf now do you have discord?
>>
Intellectual 4chan men threads:
>brap
>tendies
>i fucked another boy who's a girl to me
>i fucked my 2d anime wallposter
>if i stick my dick in mustard does it turn gold?
>>
>>34265561

Men are the default internet user for a reason. We are simply the best. Women are secondary to men, they look up to us and they will ALWAYS play second fiddle to us.

The real issue here is when desperate faggots worship women on the internet for whatever reason. Be it cringey orbiters, male feminists, traditionalist losers that worship women (hello /pol/!), so on and so forth. Those types of guys give women an undeserved sense of importance.

Men are better than women.
>>
>>34266612
I have discord I guess, but I'm not going to be your girlfriend. I'm not really lonely.
>>
File: 1480207545313.gif (2MB, 402x554px) Image search: [Google]
1480207545313.gif
2MB, 402x554px
Real women on /r9k/ never say they're actually women.
If they do say they are they just get filled with mindless orbiters and ironic (sometimes unironic) "pls be my gf" posts.
>>
You're only counting the posts that say "i'm a girl", or reference being a woman, and usually somebody only posts that if it's an answer to a direct question (see the 10 or so threads based on asking femanons a question).

Don't be biased.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.