[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS JUST HAPPEND: <be 19 year old chronically stressed and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1459263712237.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1459263712237.png
19KB, 509x411px
THIS JUST HAPPEND:

<be 19 year old chronically stressed and depressed student
<not able to tell parents bout stuff that bothers me. they wouldn't understand.
<parents dont understand my mood swings
<lives with mom
<mom and her new boyfriend is getting home earlier
<I HATE INTERUPTION
<mom talks about some freaking lassange she bought and told me that I could warm it in the oven. I go down the stairs to say goodbye as the are leaving for the weekend (pretty dang great)
<trying to be patient with them
<oh shit. I hate that lasagne.. the senses and bad memories of that lasagne + the whole scene is making me quite agressive inside.
<"oh and the milk is good for you medicine"
<I SMASH A KITCHEN CABINET AND YELL "IT'S NOT LACTOSE AND MILK THAT I NEED BUT FREAKING FAT"
<mom looks at me and goes "anon... tell me, what's going on"
<tfw I can't justify myself. looks like a total douchebag in front of my own mother, like a spoiled ungrateful child who is mad about the dinner. what kind of first world jerk must I have looked like.
<I dare not look at her boyfriend. he probably thinks I am beyond help at this point
<goes up to room
<mom goes: we'll leave now
<20 minutes in and they are still running up and down packing
<my head is about to freaking explode

THE JUST LEFT.. ARGHHHH... I need to move out ASAP
>>
how did you fuck this up

>you do it like this

I'm not even going to read what you wrote because it triggers me to see greentexting done wrong
>>
yeah used realized. i am a newfag m8. haven't done dis b4
>>
*just realized. FUCK.... this is clearly not my fucking day.
>>
>>34265542
please lurk before posting
at the very least read the rules and FAQ
>>
File: k10.jpg (24KB, 524x386px) Image search: [Google]
k10.jpg
24KB, 524x386px
>>34265542
This board should really only be for 25+, the rest of you little stains just need to fuck off.
>>
>>34265754
your a real fucking nigger you know that ?
>>
>>34265542
You ungrateful shit. I bet you're a fucking nu male.

>muh lactose milk

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF MILK YOU WANT spoilt piece of shit just commit suicide
>>
File: dae.jpg (138KB, 980x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dae.jpg
138KB, 980x1040px
"<"

One million keks
>>
File: 1482430197675.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482430197675.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>34265542
>"<"
audible kek oragami
>>
>>34265816
*you're

ORIGIAMI COMMANENTO
>>
>>34265614
Can't you see how others do it and then do it yourself you fucking retard? Fuck off to reddit blogging Normietrash.
>>
>check this green text and my quads
>>
>>34265614
lurk 2 years before posting
oregano
>>
Will you fuck off already. I fucking lurked for two years before I posted why do people post after a fucking day of browsing?
>>
>>34265542
> <
OH MA FUGGING DOG I'M DYING HERE :--DDDDDDD
>>
File: .jpg (212KB, 1600x1603px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
212KB, 1600x1603px
>>34265542
.deriuger tnemmoc lanigirO
>>
>>34265542
You should try explaining yourself instead of looking and sounding like an ungrateful child
try telling her you can't drink whole fat cause it's bad for your health right now you just seem like an asshole with mood swings you'd feel a lot better if you'd just control yourself
>>
Fucking newfags don't know how to greentext

>be 19 year old chronically stressed and depressed student
>not able to tell parents bout stuff that bothers me. they wouldn't understand.
>parents dont understand my mood swings
>lives with mom
>mom and her new boyfriend is getting home earlier
>I HATE INTERUPTION
>mom talks about some freaking lassange she bought and told me that I could warm it in the oven. I go down the stairs to say goodbye as the are leaving for the weekend (pretty dang great)
>trying to be patient with them
>oh shit. I hate that lasagne.. the senses and bad memories of that lasagne + the whole scene is making me quite agressive inside.
>"oh and the milk is good for you medicine"
>I SMASH A KITCHEN CABINET AND YELL "IT'S NOT LACTOSE AND MILK THAT I NEED BUT FREAKING FAT"
>mom looks at me and goes "anon... tell me, what's going on"
>tfw I can't justify myself. looks like a total douchebag in front of my own mother, like a spoiled ungrateful child who is mad about the dinner. what kind of first world jerk must I have looked like.
>I dare not look at her boyfriend. he probably thinks I am beyond help at this point
>goes up to room
>mom goes: we'll leave now
>20 minutes in and they are still running up and down packing
>my head is about to freaking explode
>>
File: 1436790373031.png (710KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436790373031.png
710KB, 800x800px
What a pathetic attempt, please refrain yourself from posting further.
>>
>>34265614
2 Y E A R S
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 14257-17957-2349.gif (168KB, 342x360px) Image search: [Google]
14257-17957-2349.gif
168KB, 342x360px
>"<"
>19
Come back in 2 years faggot
>>
First day here going well?

>claims to be chronically depressed
>mom and bf return home to say goodbye because they're going on a trip
>bring you lasagna to eat so you can feed yourself
>yell at them about milk
>can't wait 20 minutes for them to leave, like watching a show or something
>realize what you did and blame yourself for it

All of this could have been avoided had you just said thanks for the lasagna, said bye and done something to occupy yourself before they left
>>
>>34265614
It's not even fucking summer yet.
Kys
>>
"<" AAAAAAAAAAAAHEE
lurk more here and less irl, you big dumb
>>
>>34269453
>>>34265614
>It's not even fucking summer yet.

nice use of /b/ memes

>kys

you must be 18 years of age to post here.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.