[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt "Red flags" for your own gender >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 987689.jpg (52KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
987689.jpg
52KB, 300x250px
itt "Red flags" for your own gender

>she's over 25 and doesn't have at least one kid
>>
>>34265036

If she's not completely insane, she's a unicorn. Club her over the head and drag her back to the cave before someone else gets to her first.
>>
File: image.png (171KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171KB, 326x326px
....lolwut?
I'm a chick, and I despise children. I don't give a fuck if other women don't have children. In fact, I feel happy for them. Children are financial parasites that ruin your life.
Shit bait thread though, OP. You're an obvious dude.
>>
>I'm a girl btw
>the thread
>>
>he does hookups ever
Just find some guy with a career and teach him to get gud at sex.

I won't guarantee it will better your odds, but it'll lower your odds of dating a subhuman.
>>
>>34265075
Just delay kids till you have a steady flow of income.
>>
>>34265036
Buddy, this must be b8.

I fluctuate between the idea of raising a kid, but like, even then, I wouldn't have one till I was thirty at least.
The youngest I'd ever go would be 28 only if I had my shit together, and was financially stable by then.
>>
>>34265036

As long as not roastie then that is fine. Also not hoarding cats or something.
>>
>>34265036
> t. Single mom

Nice try. That was slick.
>>
Posting on /r9k/ is a big red flag for anyone regardless of gendr
>>
>She refuses to shave her body hair

Being lazy about it is fine, conciously choosing to not shave is gross
>>
>>34265080
exaclty this, sage
>>
>>34265231
Sort of this.

Even I shave, if I can do it and Im as hairy as a bear what's her excuse?
>>
>>34265367
>hairy as a bear
Please impregnate me
>>
>>34265036
>he complains about women screwing him over simply because they don't want a relationship past friends

not even trolling, motherfuckers who whine about this shit are insufferable
>>
>he's noticeably overweight
>he talks about video games and anime in public
>he's a leftist
>>
>>34265036
>he's overweight and short
>he smells like shit
>he's a fence sitter with issues
>>
>>34265173
Do you want to ensure your kid has autism or something?
>>
File: IMG_3301.jpg (19KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3301.jpg
19KB, 402x402px
>She takes every chance she can to talk about how much she hates kids/doesnt want to have kids
>>
>>34265075
found the em tee eff
>>
>>34265865
I'd rather they be autistic and happy and feel loved then grow up poor, to a mother who isn't ready/didn't want to have a kid yet, knowing nothing but stress since they could walk and talk. Either grow up anxious and walking on eggshells they're whole life, or go the opposite and turn into a fucking trashy little hellion because mom and dad were too busy at work, and too busy fighting to give them any attention.

Unless I adopt, and even then, they're probably going to be mentally fucked anyways, the least I can do is make sure that I can provide for them financially and give them the most loving and nurturing environment that I can provide.
>>
>>34266305
Their whole life*

Can't even spell, I can't have a kid right now.
>>
>>34265884
I'd love to date a girl like that tbqh
>>
>its another Hurr durr femanon thread
You guys are hopeless orbiters. You should know you'll never get a girlfriend otherwise you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>34265036
Hobby: craft beer

Orientation: poly, pansexual, sapiosexual, or anything other than I want a man
>>
>>34265884
what is the actual point of a woman who doesn't reproduce

it's like a short gay man who cries all the time
>>
>>34265796
can you explain what a fence sitter is please and then tell me what sort of issues you mean
>>
>>34265064
I got the reference anon
>>
>>34267174
>fell for reproduction, the oldest meme in the book
>>
>>34267174
desu a women who doesn't want to reproduce and get married would be ideal in 2017.
>>
>>34267215
you don't have any opinions at all
>>
>>34267267
>he doesn't want to leave his mark on the world
lol
>>34267355
just fuck a dude you homo
>>
>>34265036
So it's a red flag for a woman to be a 25yo HHKV?
>>
>he keeps talking about sex (guaranteed virgin or whorehouse regular)
>he identifies as a "feminist"
>he has tattoos but isn't alt/metalhead (usually means he tries too hard to look cool)
>>
>>34267756
Catch 22, you need a time machine now
>>
>>34267990
I've got tattoos from my face to toes and play rock n' roll music; I'm glad someone else notices how vapid tattoos are on men and women. Every time I try to explain this people just go "but u have tattoos!!".. there's always a photocopied personality to go with the tattoos. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>34265230
Probably but where else am i supposed to fantasize about getting a hikkigf (male or female)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.