[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >day off today >decide to play video games >met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0217.jpg (110KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
110KB, 750x1334px
>be me
>day off today
>decide to play video games
>met this qt at work
>she flirts with me I flirt back
>added her on normiebook but never talked to her cause I don't use it that much
>random text notification
>Stacy
>nervouspepe.jpg the fuck is going on?
>conversation on screenshot happen
>she calls me
>h-hey Stacy, what's up?
>hey anon, are you ready? Give me your most honest opinion
>she starts singing I start laughing
>anon don't laugh you asshole
>keep mocking her
>she gives up singing and we start talking about random shit
>we have the same days off, apparently both of us losers never have anything to do on their days off
>I agree and based on /r9k/ mentality I should ask her out but I don't wanna sound desperate even though I am fucking desperate

What should I do, anons? Ask her out or give it time so I don't sound like a desperate creeper?
>>
Give it time, let it naturally progress. Clearly it's already on track to being a good thing, so don't ruin that.

Also fuck you and fuck off you fucking piece of shit faggot cunt FUCK
>>
>>34264726
Do you want to. Ask her out.

That is literally what being yourself is. Doing the first thing that comes to mind.
>>
Sure go for it but keep in mind if anything goes wrong with this chick you may end up having to find a new job
>>
>>34264812
What can possibly go wrong? She's clearly giving me a hint that she wants to hang out with me, but I could be wrong, she's probably really bored and chad isn't replying her texts
>>
Im actually mad this happens to people. Op, what is like to be a normalfag?
>>
File: cartoon[1].jpg (15KB, 245x228px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon[1].jpg
15KB, 245x228px
>>34264944
>What can possibly go wrong?

Lots of things
>>
>>34264726

>lolwut
>let me finish this match

You already failed man
>>
>>34264977
I'm too far from being a normal fag, all I do is play video games, get drunk and jerk off when I get home from work. I'm literally surprised that she asks me to call her out of nowhere. Besides, I don't take "flirting" from work serious, come on I'm not a fucking chad, she's a 9/10 and I'm a 4/10 or even less

>>34264991
That's evil anon
REEEEEEREEE

>>34265078
That's the problem with obese neckbeards, as soon as a girl talks to him he quickly assumes she wants to fuck him
>>
>>34264726
>she flirts with me I flirt back
>I don't wanna sound desperate

so she flirts with you, you flirt back,, but you don't want to ask her out because you don't want to sound despereate??

lol OP, every single time is clocking against you

she is probably thinking you are a fucking pussy and she is looking for a chad today
>>
>>34265078
He did good saying that, make yourself seem hard to get by denying the roast makes you more attractive to her. Coming across as desperate by dropping what your doing whenever she wants you to is what puts you in the friendzone.
>>
>>34264758
Why so much hate, anon? Just needed an advice because I've been barely in this situation
>>
Give her the dick so you can finally leave. You know what? You can just leave now normie
>>
>>34264812
This. Don't date your coworker OP. If something goes wrong shit maybe awkward and you'll have no choice but to quit your job.
>>
What are you doing here you dork go hang out with her shoo shoo
>>
>>34265285
PURE SEETHING RAGE AND JEALOUSY.
THAT'S WHY.
YOU FUCKING FUCK
>>
>>34265764
>If something goes wrong shit maybe awkward and you'll have no choice but to quit your job.

naw fuck that, she'll quit HER job if shit goes down, OP isn't gonna bend to some cunt
>>
>>34264726
i am the one who texted you, if you really that desperate we can meet tomorrow 5o'clock, how about cutie?
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (15KB, 469x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
15KB, 469x256px
>>34265764
>>34266016
Exactly, she gonna have to quit, I was there first anyways. Either way, after I fuck her, (if I get to do it) I won, I already scored.
>>34266045
Anon, I'm insecure because I'm not a guy that these type of girls usually go after. She's a 9/10, I'm pretty sure she can get any man she wants.
>>
be clear with ur intentions, do you want a gf or a friend? i you dont, you will be frienzoned
>>
>>34266841
I do want a gf but I'm so insecure about a girl that looks like her supposedly wanting to be with a guy like me, I just don't get it. All follow all your advices and if score then I'll come here and post a pic of her riding me in reverse cowgirl.
>>
>>34265078
This. Any girl that isn't immediately put off by a guy saying those things is a desperate fat fuck. Cheers OP gl with the hamplanet
>>
File: noice9197822.png (386KB, 796x800px) Image search: [Google]
noice9197822.png
386KB, 796x800px
>>34267072
>reverse cowgirl.
patrician taste desu
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
>>34267106
Or maybe because I wasn't expecting her to message me at all. Don't blame me for not being virgin neckbeard who automatically assumes that a girl wants to have sexual intercouse with me just because she's talking to me

>>34267108
You knooooouuuwww it boiiiiii
>>
>>34267108
Probably only so she cant see lol
>>
Tell her you need to hear her singing irl... invite her to karaoke at a bar after work... get her drunk, pretend she's good, slide up in that puss. Guarantee you that'll work
>>
File: 1452048830633.png (102KB, 904x562px)
1452048830633.png
102KB, 904x562px
>>34264726
Do it OP do it for me ;_;
>>
File: ash_crying_MAGA.jpg (54KB, 640x675px) Image search: [Google]
ash_crying_MAGA.jpg
54KB, 640x675px
>>34264726
Play it cool and don't fuck this up you autist
>>
>>34265078
This was actually a good reply
>>
>>34265078

You just reminded me. A girl confessed she liked me back in high school (first and only time thats happened) and I sent back that stupid fucking Orly owl

KHV now, obviously
>>
>>34267106
lol, young girls these days dont care if people write "lolwut". Its completely normal part of chatting, some kids probably say it out loud too. Its normie.

Long gone are the days where Stacy would think you are undateable for writing "lmao".
>>
>>34264726

Ask her out on one of the days out.

and

>NEVER TALK ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS
>>
>>34264726
Why instantly go to "omfg maybe I'll lose th KHV badge and chance to become the ultimate wizard"
Just hang out with her, take things slow, see where it goes to. Dont overtry making it sexual. Even if you don't get with het it's valuable experience talking and entertaining a stacy for your future endeavours.
Go hang out have some fun, worst case scenario you have someone to hang out with on your days off.
>>
>>34264726

>she calls you and starts singing

calling it right now this chick has BPD or some other fucked up personality disorder. this is full on, "hehe look at me im a manic lil pixie girl ~ :)". anyone who doesn't take that initiation as a HUGE redflag is retarded
>>
>>34267601
> implying there's anything fun at all about being around a girl
> implying it's not a nerve-wracking rollercoaster of shit tests and altogether a horrible time
Wanna know how I can tell you're a normie?
>>
>>34264726
>NO
>now
>fuck ur match call me

>Lol

Why do people do this? Do you know how fucking annoying it is to receive a 3 letter conversation killer from somebody? Probably not OP because this is your first experience talking to a girl. Don't do that shit. Always try to say something back that can be easily replied to.
>>
File: IMG_0854.jpg (13KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
13KB, 125x125px
>>34267462
I've never had such privilege
GIDOUUUUT NORMIEEEE

>>34267542
Exactly what I'm planning to do, anon. Besides, I don't have anything else but lust for her, I want to fuck her brains out at the moment, not marry her.

>>34267601
This. You read my mind, anon. I by any means will not try to make it obvious that I wanna be deepballs inside her

>>34267633
Nigger pls, seems like you haven't been around girls in a long time. When a girl wants to talk to you or have your attention she would do anything, trust me on that one
>>
>>34267849

shut up beta, OP has a match to finish
>>
>>34267849
Well, I knew we were about to have a conversation by phone, why keep writting pointless paragraphs, anon? It's just a girl, for fuck's sake, is nothing outside this world.
>>
>>34265078
>a girl is taking to me, I must stop doing what I'm doing quickly so I don't miss a chance in getting laid with her

kek the state of this virgin neckbeard
>>
>>34267851

Yeah get your attention in a normal way like saying "hey!", not have their first interaction be calling you and making you judge their singing.

Fucking spergs, you deserve to get these girls with personality disorder
>>
File: 1478608714682m.jpg (135KB, 1024x782px)
1478608714682m.jpg
135KB, 1024x782px
>>34267462
>A girl confessed she liked me back in high school (first and only time thats happened) and I sent back that stupid fucking Orly owl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>34267601
>Just hang out with her, take things slow, see where it goes

It goes to her getting a bf because you showed no interest. Women are thoroughly convinced men want to spend time with them with no romantic undertones because they're so interesting and cool. Or they understand what's happening but grow tired of waiting.
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (11KB, 123x125px)
IMG_0163.jpg
11KB, 123x125px
>>34267462
I've never KEK'd so damn hard at any 4chan post ever before
>>
>>34264726
With an obnoxious attitude like that. she's an ex coal burner and a complete cunt

Avoid.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.