[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you had to fight classes of second graders in waves, how many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3180.jpg (343KB, 680x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.jpg
343KB, 680x691px
if you had to fight classes of second graders in waves, how many waves would you survive?
>>
How big are the classes?
When during the day do I fight them?
Do I get weapons? Do they get weapons?
Where do I fight them?
How do I fight them? All at once or do they come individually or in smaller groups?
>>
>>34264539
So, how many in a class? Around 20?

Do we get weapons or are we going in unarmed?

Grabbing one by the legs and using him/her as a bludgeoning weapon is a valid tactic, right?

I could get through at least one wave, I have a feeling I would go berserk if the conditions were right.
>>
You could last 45 minutes to several hours, maybe even a day +. It'd really just be discipline.

This is assuming hunger games style deathmatch where the kids can stab you with pencils and you can beat them to death with a chair.

If it's just like folkystyle wrestling or MMA, then you could extremely easilly win until you pass out/start sleeping, so 12-48 hours depending on the person.
>>
>>34264539
What class of second graders?
Magnet school pussy class
or LRA Child soldier murder bot kind?
>>
>>34264668
They start out from pussy schools and get progressively harder, like at one point you start fighting classes of ghetto black kids, then the child soldier murder bots come late game if you survive that long
>>
>weapons
blunt objects; small pointed or bladed weapons; no guns
>setting
in a stadium, like those settings you see in dbz
>time
preferably day, but night is allowed if you have an elaborate plan
>waves
a wave is around 20-30 students
>>
>>34264539
Is there a time limit before the next "wave" starts? Am I allowed to rape them to death over the course of several days?
>>
>>34264720
>you have a blade
>an entire arena of space
You last until you fall asleep

You just jog around the arena and blow the fuck out of people that catch up to you. Use your shirt to riposte and the blade in an area that just cripples/is easy.
>>
>>34264668
public school, no private schools or anything
>>
>>34264742
no. the wave ends when the last student is neutralized/incapacitated, meaning if you knock out the first grader, the new wave will come shortly.
>>
>>34264801
i mean last second grader, not first
>>
I would take 5 waves atleast

My strategy would be placing myself in a corner so i only fight 3/4 at a time whilst kicking the shit out of them with my head tilted back so im safe from dangerous attacks.

After i get down to 7/8 kids i can leave the corner and start throwing punches to kill off the rest. However id have to punch mostly to the body and use elbows, as to preserve my knuckles. This will help my feet rest.
>>
a quick google search shows the average height of first graders is 45-51 inches so second graders are just a bit taller than that.

If the battle is taking place in a classroom I stack the desks together into a kind of insurmountable barricade that they have to climb over or under (with the bottoms of the desks staggered so they have to waste a lot of time if they climb under) and use my longer reach to BTFO them plus using chairs, etc.

if it's in an open field I use my longer legs and greater vitality to keep on the move and kite the mob around. stragglers or the ones that run faster and get separated from the herd are the ones I pick off first, then I thin them out until there's around 5 left and I can just mop the floor with them.

>>34264801
so you don't knock out the last one and just rape it until you get bored.
You could also get some rest by breaking the arms and legs of a first grader, dragging it to the opposite end of the arena (if it's a stadium) and pack it under a couple of bodies. Then you could get a bit of sleep, obviously setting up some kind of makeshift warning system for when the next wave starts.
Theoretically by doing this over and over again, subsisting on either the packed lunches the second graders bring with them or, in the worst case, the second graders themselves, you could go for quite some time
>>
>>34264986
I think it's better to put tables directly at the door so that only 2-3 kids could get into the room at the same time. That makes it easy and you can basically "pick them off" as soon as they climed over the tables.

But i aggree with you on the last part. You don't even have to rape unless you get bored. But in the end you could basically do that forever and that would be your new life until you grow to old to fight them off.
It would be cool if there where some variation like "British second graders","Japanese second graders", etc etc....
Would be a good life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.