[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a heartbroken feels thread. >Be me >25 >move

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: fdsagawegwdf.jpg (65KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
fdsagawegwdf.jpg
65KB, 300x321px
Lets have a heartbroken feels thread.

>Be me
>25
>move to new town to start life
>get shit apartment
>meet qt metal head grill
>she's extremely quiet and kind of weird
>hear Russian accent when she finally spoke
>immediately like her a lot
>7/10
>coolest girl i've ever met
>she has to go back home for a while in Alaska
>her only friend died
>she's gone almost a month
>i miss her while she's gone
>start to feel different about it
>she comes back
>i don't know what happened
>two weeks pass
>she hides in her house because I'm pretty sure she can see I've lost my connection to her
>i get her to finally come out
>take her to get her a drink
>tell her how i feel and that i don't feel a connection anymore
>she's silent but still smiling
>i don't understand
>we laugh like everything is normal
>i still don't understand
>drive her to her apartment
>tell her how sorry i am for leading her on
>"It's okay Anon. I'm used to it."
>she says this with a smile
>i'm crushed that i hurt her
>i know she's hurting

I fucked up guys. I finally had it all.

I fucked up and broke her heart and I don't know how to get that connection back with her.

Why did this happen? I had it all and my heart just left it.
What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>34263252
You sound like a mega autist. Should probably fucking kill yourself.
Or you could also think of it as BTFOing a roastie
>>
>>34263922
I'm a fucking autist. I'm well aware right now.
>>
You sound like a teenager, not a 25 year old man. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Month long crushes? I feel like I am on myspace again
>>
>>34263946
Dont worry youll get over it aoon enough. Btw did the girls name happen to be Natasha or Natalie?
>>
>>34263996
Neither.

I'm just gonna forget this thread and try to forget her.
>>
>>34264018
Alright. Good luck senpai. I can be your bf if you want
>>
>>34263252
>Normies fucking with each other for no reason
Nothing new, really. You'll both be over it in a week or two.
>>
>>34263252
>meet qt metal head grill
>metal head
>qt

Those two concepts don't gel.
>>
File: 1484199525411.jpg (25KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1484199525411.jpg
25KB, 620x465px
>>34263252
>Be me
>28
>College
>During my portuguese class (i'm brazilian)
>Meet a cute aryan grill
>we were placed in the same project group
>we start to hang around a lot
>eventually dating
>she is nice, the entire time i was able to hold my anxity
>after a few moths of dating, we decide to start a relation ship
>she say that i have to ask to meet with her parents and ask their permission
>strange, she was 27, but agreed on meeting her parents
>decide to meet them with her during a weekend
>Saturday, family reunion, her father, mother and other parents
>levels of anxiety reaching a critical level, but i manage to keep my self looking normal
>we had a lunch together, notice they did not ate meat
>to shy to ask why
>after the lunch me and her went to talk with her father
>she explain that she liked me and i liked her
>he called me out and ask my religion
>I'm not very religious, but by birth i'm a christian
>he stop for thinking for a while
>he say that i can't be her boyfriend because they are jews, and for some reason he don't think is right a jew and christian being together, if is me to be her boyfriend i had to convert to judaism
>ask him some time to think, he agreed
>a few days leater, i talk with the girl that i liked, she knew that i did not want to chance my religion and woul understand if i want to "break up" with her (we never start anything)
>never gave her a direct answer, we start losing touch
>moths gone by and we stop talking to each other
>she forgot me, and i don't

i still think about her sometimes
>>
>heartbroken feels thread

Alright. Fair warning, extremely tl:dr, and not actually worth reading, but I wrote it, so I might as well post.

>18, college freshmen
>faggot, also issues with anxiety and depression since early childhood
>afraid of people and everything else, always assumed I'd die alone, accepted it
>notice a qt faggot
>I had this thing where I couldn't remember his name for a long time, later on I realized that was a side effect of me repressing my attraction to him
>he's so nice, smart, funny, gregarious... Everything I'm not
>he came up to me after my first test because he noticed how anxious I was over it, talked me down, made me laugh
>complimented my drawing during some dumb exercise that was meant to teach us the importance of communication or some shit
>always had a smile for me, said hi, asked if I was okay
>I knew it was just pity, but I figured that a lot of people probably pity me, and yet none make an effort to make me feel better, so I appreciated him
>realize my feelings for him, afraid he'll be disgusted if he knew
>one day he seemed despondent, judging by his clothes I assumed he was in mourning
>I didn't ask him anything, or even said hi, I was afraid of overstepping some boundary, or making it obvious how much I care
>he even came up to me to ask me for some small favor, stating that he's not doing too good and I still didn't ask anything
>this lasts for a week or two, he gets better, but I start feeling really guilty over being unable to give him back the kindness he gave to me, and it eats away at me
>"maybe we can become friend, and so the next time something happens, I can be there for him without it being weird"
>engage him in conversation one time, he's super receptive, and it felt like we were hitting it off to my socially unskilled mind, but he was probably just playing along
>I was anxious as fuck, and I'm an anxious talker, so I rambled so fucking much I must have came across as insane
>even so, he didn't push me away
>>
>>34265802
>for some autistic reason, I emailed him with a dumb question I knew the answer to, figuring it would be easier for me to act like a normal person if we communicated online
>I used it as a starting point for our online communication
>mind you, it was restricted to email
>we were just emailing back and forth because I was an autist who didn't have social media and no social experience outside of fucking 4chan, so this somehow seemed like a socially acceptable thing to do
>we never got too personal, we mostly talked about college, and recommended movies, vidya, and books to each other
>it led to this weird as fuck relationship where we exchanged novellas of emails online, but barely interacted in person even though we were at the same building at the same time nearly every goddamn day
>I can't even begin to tell you how cringey I managed to be in the few interactions we did have though
>one time he recommended a book to me, I got it, and told him about it when I started reading it, but then I fell into one of my moods again and didn't pick it up for three weeks
>he asked me about the book, and I was too embarrassed to tell him that I didn't read a page in three weeks, so I lied that I loved it, thinking I can keep the conversation about it on the surface until I have actually done reading it
>naturally, and quite enthusiastically, he asks me about a specific plot point I knew nothing about
>"y-y-yeah... that was... g-great"
>he knew I was bullshitting, I could tell by the look on his face and how fast he dropped it
>I don't know how I didn't die of embarrassment right then and there, but I didn't, and our weird email thing continued
>>
>>34263252

wow, at least you got one of those edgy metal sluts to like you. Stupid faggot. I've only ever seen them go after the 10/10 male model effeminate swagfag cute Chad types. So be grateful you got to be with her for a bit. Faggot.

Just forget about her and move on, she's been dumped by numerous Chads for a reason.
>>
>>34263252
>21
>Meet BF on /r9k/
>Was meeting up today
>Stood up
>BF just dumped me through text
>Too big of a bitch to even do it over the phone

Hang yourself Ismail Mahmood.
>>
>>34265825
>It was something I came to look forward to a lot, like I said, I was dealing with depression for a long time, so this was new to me, waking up with enthusiasm, looking forward to the next day
>I was getting over some of my anxieties too, I was able to speak up during classes we shared, ask questions, engage with professors, knowing he was there gave me strength
>I started working out, losing weight... that quasi friendship we had was enough for me to feel good, to feel better than I ever felt
>it wasn't meant to last though
>he either caught on to my crush or got tired of my autism, either way, he started distancing himself from me
>summer break came, and so I didn't get to see him everyday anymore, that coupled with his reduced enthusiasm in our email correspondence caused me to miss him, which emboldened me to try to take our relationship to the next level, a normal, face to face, "let's grab a cup of coffee and chat" type of friendship
>at this point, I no longer believed that he was just being nice, we wrote back and forth a lot for like two years, if it was just pity and politeness, I figured it would have been over a long time ago
>"There must be something he likes about me"
>so, I nutted up and asked to meet him for a cup of coffee
>he took a rain check due to believable reasons, so I didn't think anything of it, I was still happy and excited believing that this is happening, that I am going to become a part of his life in some meaningful way
>I asked again, he agreed, but then postponed
>at this point, I started to catch on, but i didn't want to believe it, I told myself that it's just my insecurity and anxiety talking and that he is my friend
>he postponed again
>at this point, I knew for sure he has no interest in seeing me, and that for two years I had just been bothering him, that he doesn't like me, and that what I considered friendship had just been courtesy on his part
>>
>>34265870

You probably just weren't important enough. You only break up in person or by phone if you care enough. Text is just a courtesy heads up so you aren't left wondering if he died or something.

Sounds like he made the right call here.
>>
>>34265882
>at first I was embarrassed for bothering him at all, but then I felt angry, feeling like I had been deceived in some way, so I played dumb and asked him again, and again, I wanted to hear him actually say "no"
>he couldn't for whatever reason, he just kept agreeing and then postponing, one time mere minutes after we were supposed to meet
>that one was tough, I had to walk around the city for two hours trying not to cry, because telling my parents I got stood up was embarrassing, especially because they were so happy I was finally socializing
>I never sent him anything after that, and he never sent anything to me
>I can't describe how much that hurt, I was afraid of opening up to people for most of my life, I never dared to hope for anything, not until he came along
>I broke through so many of my barriers because of him, I felt happy for the first time in a long time, and all that hope was answered with nothing
>I've matured a bit since, I know he didn't do anything wrong or malicious, and that I did the best I could, given my limited social ability
>ultimately it was a useful experience, I saw that I can be happy, and that rejection is survivable, though still extremely fucking painful
>my anxiety got better, I have a couple of great friends, and I have attempted dating, though that didn't really work and I never managed to form a serious romantic relationship or feel about them the way I felt about him, it's still something though, and I attribute it to my experience with him, at least in part
>that said, my heart still aches a little when I think about him, and I have an anxiety induced out of body experience every time I see him, even now, some five years after we cut contact
>>
>>34265943
>You only break up in person or by phone if you care enough.

He is a bitch, in every sense of the word.
That's why he didn't do it.
He's more emotional over it than I am.
>>
>>34265870
>>34266014

Are you a woman? If you are, I hope you are in deep emotional misery over what happened to you.
>>
>>34266014

I don't see Ismail badmouthing you on here.
>>
>>34265972
im sorry anon,glad your'e doing better.
>>
>>34266092
Aw, thanks anon. I'm very original, I promise.
>>
>>34263252
>>34264846
>>34265870
>>34265802
>be a normie
>interact with people
>get hurt
That's why being a robot and fapping to 2D is the superior choice.
>>
>>34263252
what's stopping you reconnecting with her?
>>
File: 1452597924874.jpg (18KB, 480x422px)
1452597924874.jpg
18KB, 480x422px
I was going to type the whole thing up but it's really long that way. Here's an extremely abridged version.
>meet rich girl
>fall in love
>she casually proposes to me in our senior year
>secretly married all through uni
>eventually tell our families once we decide to have a child
>she died due to "complications during childbirth"
>one day I'm going to have to tell my daughter how her mom died
But hey, her parents finally stopped hating me now that she's gone.
>>
>>34269158
This isn't real. No one dies in childbirth anymore, right?

Tell me more, how did you tell her parents?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.