[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other masochistic femanons here who love it when woman-hating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Any other masochistic femanons here who love it when woman-hating robots verbally degrade girls/call us names? I love being told I'm a stupid worthless whore, a dumb cunt, a cumdumpster, etc. It honestly makes my pussy all tingly. I love how they're not submissive and desperate around every girl. It's such a turn on to be told I'm a stupid useless fucking cunt or something.
>>
>>34263136
Because you are whore. Would you let me piss on you?
>>
>>34263136
Do you train your whore asshole to take cock? I'd humiliate and fuck you all day.
>>
>>34263275
>>34263246
these guys are fake and only insulting you to adhere to your fetish because they are actually that desperate.
>>
>>34263326
I know, it literally made me kek.
>>
>>34263326
Nah m8 im pretty real and have a girlfriend who gets off to the same things.
>>
>>34263136
Even women who dont like this at some point will love it. When they are drunk you can do about anything to them and they will love it, I have pissed in their cunts/mouth you name it shit is cash even made some of them cut their body its hot
>>
>>34263136
This is bait, OP is a fat neckbeard freakjob with a deviant homosexual fetish.
>>
>>34263136
>taking the bait
you say this, but just like with every other disloyal cunt, in the end it will all come down to who has more money and stronger jaw line. go fuck yourself you deceitful fuck.
>>
You should value yourself more femanon, I'm sure you're a nice girl
>>
>>34263136
I love women and I would never utter such fowl unpleasantries to a female.
>>
File: 1319523377267.jpg (50KB, 361x517px) Image search: [Google]
1319523377267.jpg
50KB, 361x517px
>talking to a "masochistic femanon"
>get way too real, just straight roasting her
>seriously make her depressed and hate herself
>mfw she cuts herself and cries for days

don't ask for it if you can't handle it bitch
>>
>>34263577
You suck tho
>>
>>34263136
I'm the same way. Sometimes I'll post in woman hate threads defending women just to get told what trash I am.
>>
>>34263136
So that guy in your class really turns you on by not giving you attention?
Got it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.