[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do woman wizards exist? What does a female virgin become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1636.jpg (74KB, 552x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
74KB, 552x993px
Do woman wizards exist? What does a female virgin become when she turns 30?
>>
>what is a nun?
>>
>>34263094
a female wizard is a witch
>>
>>34263094
Female virgins past 30 are crazy cat ladies. It doesn't matter whether they like cats or that its not the opposite term of wizard.
>>
>>34263094
Yes, watch the tv show Hoarders for reference.
>>
>>34263094
A grumpy cat lady.

Nowadays, a grumpy cat lady with staunch extremist views on feminism and an active tumblr blog.
>>
>>34263125
Witches do not exist.

Female virgins over 30 years old do not exist.

Women are "succubus," no exceptions.
>>
>>34263118
Women can ride the cock carousel then become a nun later in life.
>>
>>34263118
Not even religious

>>34263181
>with staunch extremist views on feminism and an active tumblr blog.

Wrong

>>34263202
>Female virgins over 30 years old do not exist.

Wrong
>>
>>34263643
I can smell your rotten fishy cunt from here, roastie.

I'd ban you from this board if I could
>>
>>34263693
Ok!

No way is this originaI
>>
>>34263746
How old are you? Not an original question
>>
>>34263094
Female 30+ year old virgins become feral creatures who are still considered human by the virtue of their Xanax prescription, their job, and their obsessive yet mindless spending focused solely on their cats. I have a story about a 32 year old virgin if robots are interested.
>>
I remember a doujinshi about a THICC office lady with huge eyebrows who gets fugged by one of his coworkers on her 30th birthday, she attempts to do magic by saying some invoking shit and this is how her coworker realizes she is a virgin at 30.

Please need help
>>
>>34264378
Do tell, this thread is kill anyway...
>>
File: 1477560676967.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477560676967.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
>>34264593
Pic unrelated.

I heard this story secondhand from a friend of mine, so the details might not be entirely accurate. But the description I was given was fearsome.

>One day, a stacy friend (Let's call her Kay) started talking to me about her friend (Angie). Kay was angry and annoyed, so she started bitching about Angie. Apparently, Angie was a very manipulative person. Although she was a 32 year old virgin, she had heavy connections within their community and getting on her bad side would've screwed over Kay. Some time passed, when Kay suddenly started talking about Angie again.

>Angie was head over heels in love. Note, dear reader, I do not mean love in the conventional sense. Angie was not a virgin by choice. She was fat, likely having been that way most of her life from childhood on. We're talking about a woman who was profoundly starved of male attention and affection from a young age. Whatever love she was feeling was tinged with the desperation a heroin addict might feel during withdrawal.

>Angie had fallen in love with a guy... That'd contacted her on Facebook. Apparently he'd done very well for himself, having graduated from a top tier Ivy school and also having graduated from the best university in his own country. For some reason, he'd remembered Angie and wanted to get something to eat with her when he visited her country again. Whatever the case, Angie took this as a declaration of love. She started fantasizing about Mark as if he had declared some kind of intention to marry her. She agonizingly stalked his facebook and message bombed him. Kay tried to talk her out of it, but it was of no use.

Mark, educated and cultured guy that he was, saw the red flags from a continent away. He ignored Angie on Facebook. From the last story Kay told me, Angie eventually "fell in love" again with one of her former students from a past job. From what I was told, it seemed like the guy may have been using Angie for money. God help him, he doesn't know.
>>
>>34265070
Oh yeah, Angie was also a Cat lady. After thinking about it more the guy she "fell in love' with the second time may have been using her for citizenship, since he is apparently very rich through his family.
>>
File: 1477488537172.jpg (40KB, 353x381px) Image search: [Google]
1477488537172.jpg
40KB, 353x381px
>>34265070
Thanks for the story m8

orgnaio
>>
>>34263125
Yes, and they became extinct by the 1960s, if they ever even existed.
>>
>>34263094
ctrl+f
cake
0 results
It really makes you think
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.