[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to class >only talk with a guy and sometimes 1 girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: feels ghost.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels ghost.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>go to class
>only talk with a guy and sometimes 1 girl
>guyfriend isn't there
>go sit down with the girl
>we talk for 5 minutes before the test begins
>finish test before anyone else
>go home
>can't stop thinking about her

red pill me r9k, why is she so friendly towards me
everyone else usually just looks at me
but she actually talks to me like i'm a human being
>>
>>34262984
Some people are genuinely nice, anon.
>>
>>34262984
Some folks have chemistry with everyone. Don't read too much into it.
>>
>>34262984
Most likely she is just being nice and the whole "I pitty you" thing going. Another you also mentioned you talk to a guy I think you might be gay or have tendencies of it thats why you are akward around females.
>>
>>34262984
Dude you are pathetic as fuck and reaching for this, it wont happen
>>
>>34263022
We mesh together really well tho. He loves to talk and I'm generally kinda quiet. So I just listen to his ramblings and sometimes respond.

>>34263038
my chances of getting a gf EVER is 0%. I would like to be her friend tho.
>>
>>34262984
it sucks man, we reach a state that even a slight bitt of affection can make us fall in love. To be honest there is nothing you can do to stop thinking about her... Just try to not fuck up i guess
>>
>>34262991
Have le upboats.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.