[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel sorry for you all. Suffering,,, As Bukowski said, you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484794858444.jpg (33KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484794858444.jpg
33KB, 400x384px
I feel sorry for you all. Suffering,,, As Bukowski said, you aint feel the life if you havent died a few times... So, death is a way of showing you whats up with life. Only ego dies. Youre basically like immortal.

So my advice for you all suffering souls, DIE! DIE! DIE! Be aware...

And the way of dying is the way of living, or what!? So... Take some shrooms or acid or mescaline, or dmt, doesnt matter, it will show you the life, trust me, you will want to live very much after that, your problems will seem like theyre kinda not real but they are in a way, they really are, you will want to solve your problems, oh yeah...

Eat psychedelics, see life.
>>
Is this a trippingpost?
>>
>>34263012
nah, im sober atm, but i tell you that psychedelics can be really good for you. shows you life.
>>
>did this exact thing
>brain screams at me to kill myself a lot louder and more intensely than normal
>screams i'll never be part of society and that everything i do will always end in failure
>get enough of this shit in my everyday thoughts that i don't need to hear it while i'm trying to enjoy myself
>end up having a fucking seizure twitching on the goddamn ground for what felt like hours
>spend rest of the evening curled in a ball crying under my covers

I'm not saying don't try them, but like, you know, that shit ain't for everyone, man.
>>
>>34262956
.t the kid who adds 420 to all his screennames and makes sure everyone knows how profoundly much he loves weed.
>>
>>34263087
Damn g, what did you take?
>>
>>34263132
sounds like acid
have had similar exp on it
>>
>>34263132

Just shrooms, funnily enough. And no i'm not blaming the shrooms for that little episode, i'd done them before with no ill effects, grown by the same guy a few times before that and with minimal brain screaming. Don't do any psych when you're in a shitty mood and with shitty company I guess.

Haven't done any psychs since though, it'd just be worse now.
>>
>>34263255
yeah, be careful with them, but they can open up your mind real nice, so maybe just grow a little bit more, wait for like age 40 or 50 when your mind will be more stable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.