[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think buddhism is the only hope for robots we suffer because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 169446510.jpg (58KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
169446510.jpg
58KB, 594x396px
i think buddhism is the only hope for robots

we suffer because we want a gf and we were rejected by society

our suffering comes from wanting something: a gf, to fit in society

once we stop wanting, we will be happy
>>
>>34262132
>once we stop wanting, we will be happy

You will not be happy, you will be dead, and not in a figurative way, you will have to actually be dead.
>>
>>34262145
you can lose the attachment and the need

then you will have peace
>>
The answer is so simple and easy but you know they don't want it. They would rather suffer than change who they are. You know it,don't you?
>>
one needs to suffer to experience happiness, without them you merely a zombie
>>
>>34262195
>you can lose the attachment and the need
>then you will have peace

How do you know that?
>>
>>34262132
just be as you are, naturally, all is natural, all is loneliness, all is alive, all is love, all is god, all is illusion.
>>
>>34262363
>without them you merely a zombie

It is the other way around. A zombie is not a zombie, because it doesn't feel, but because it doesn't think.
>>
everything is still pointless
>>
>>34262132
>we suffer because we want a gf
No, you suffer because you create these unrealistic versions of a girlfriend and you put too much importance on the fact that you are single.

>we were rejected by society
Society isn't rejecting you, you are rejecting society.

>once we stop wanting, we will be happy
Well if you stop wanting you also stop wanting to be happy because you understand that being happy is just a chemical reaction in the brain which then dictates your thoughts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.