[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Chad have any actual problems? How hard is Chad's life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 38

File: image.jpg (67KB, 499x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 499x491px
Does Chad have any actual problems?
How hard is Chad's life on a scale of 1 to 10?
>>
>>34261632
Chad's actually have harder life's than most robots
>>
>>34261646
Kek'd. How so? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>34261632
Do you think it's easier to maintain a body like that than to rot like a worthless NEET?
>>
>>34261670
Such vitriol.

Being a Chad is really easy. How is working out supposed to be difficult? How is being born tall and handsome difficult?

It is not. It is easy.
>>
>>34261670
They have those bodies naturally. Its why they are so good at spirts and stuff. Not that working out doesnt help.

And in movies chads dads are always hard on them and they can't like be themselves sometimes. They have a rep to maintain .
>>
>>34261713
They werent born with a body like that you know.
>>
>>34261632
>tfw imagining these chads as elliots
ahh.... a supreme gentlemen..
not (you) chad
>>
>>34261727
>And in movies
Yeah. In MOVIES, you stupid fuck. Not reality.
>>
>>34261727
I think the only movie ever watched with a chad in it is never back down.
>>
>>34261730
Yeah they had to work out. So what? That's not hard, that fun.
>>
The one with black hair looks like a literal God. He has 10/10 facial aesthetics, and his body is just the right amount of fit/muscular. I can't imagine what would be an inconvenience for him.
>ywn be Chad
>>
>>34261632
MY LIFE IS SO HARD I HAVE DEPRESSION AND IM FAT AND I HAVE NO JOB DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD IT IS

you need to kill yourself or head back to red dit. This isnt the loser olympics and your life is easy, youre a loser.
>>
>>34261775
it's harder than whatever you are doing with your life anon
>>
>>34261806
>Missing the whole point of this thread
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>34261632
I seriously doubt it. Everyone seems to need social validation. It's a human thing.

Chad is naturally handsome. His looks give him confidence. His confidence gives him girls, quality jobs, favoritism with people in general, friends and even fans.

There are pages literally dedicated to people simply for being good looking.

Chad is good looking and has confidence. He could slack off and people will feel bad for him and submit themselves to help him. He moves up in the work place just for being 'himself'.

Depression and anxiety aren't really problems Chad goes through. I don't think so at least. Having friends and love is treatment for those two things. A robot with depression and anxiety is fucked if he has no social support in his life.
>>
Chads have far more problems because they have responsibilities. Robots only have a tfwnogf problem, which is insignificant in comparison.
>>
>>34261769
Oh you know chads real life? You hang out with chads? You a chad?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 510x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 510x653px
>>34261847
Yeah. This guy's life is really fucking hard. It must suck to get all the girls, and to be favored by everyone.
>>
>>34261632
He has to deal with women and their problems.

Fuck that.
>>
>>34261775
Well for most people on this board it is actually pretty difficult to have a schedule you have to follow. Its also not just working out but having a proper diet. See all the robots complaining about how they cannot force themselves to do anything? See all the fat robots talking about how they cannot lose weight?
>>
>>34261882
Getting a girl doesnt magically make life good....girls are WORK and DRAMA. Especially the ones chads attract.
>>
Chad can't fit his cock into the mouths of most women.
>>
Chads naturally have good bodies. Thats what makes them chads.
>>
>>34261812
>working out is hard

no, it is easy.

>>34261927
because a lot of people here are depressed. a Chad would receive a constant flow of positive reinforcement making things like working out regularly even easier.
>>
File: 1484076539647.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484076539647.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>34261927
Obligatory pic related imo senpai
>>
>>34261882
Not gonna lie, i think it's pretty annoying to be everybody's darling all the time.
Also, chad's personality is mostly a construct to cover weakness like fear of social deprivation or loss. Expieriencing a suicide in their social circle can shake their view of the world easily, because they can't comprehend it.
I'm not trying to be edgy here, but when a working colleague offed himself, i was rather happy for him, because i could relate.
Chad's ability to cope with such cases is limited
>>
>>34261993
I dont think people telling you nice things makes it easier to do things.
I do agree with your point that being depressed ( actually depressed ) is harder than working out though. But still for a normal human being, spending alot of time dieting and working out can still be a difficulty, there are plenty of neurotypicals that dont work out and diet because its too much work for them.
>>
>>34261632
Yeah, sometimes they can't decide if they want to fuck Stacy or Jessica
they pick both
>>
>>34261882
He has bills to pay. Relationships to maintain. Robots have no such worries, they live an easy life.
>>
>>34262072
>I dont think people telling you nice things makes it easier to do things.

Well it does. If you take 2 kids, and treat 1 with positive reinforcement and 1 with negative reinforcement the 2 kids will turn out very different from each other.
>>
>>34262116
So if i told you you look good everyday youll get your life on track?
Sure it affects kids when someone is being negative to them or positive. But once youre grown up i feel like that effect is not as strong. People shit talk me all the time doesnt stop me from doing what i want, people tell me nice things in other aspects of my life and that doesnt make me want to do things i dont enjoy.
>>
>>34262142
When people constantly affirm you, you do not spend energy on being anxious.

and if you do feel anxious you do something like working out to soothe it.

if you are an ugly robot, well good luck getting the motivation to work out, when you see that goodlooking Chad will outcompete you even without working out.
>>
>>34261822
The point of this thread is some red dittor convincing hinself he has more right to be here than others. Hes probably fat ugly a nigger, universally reviled. Never made a good post, comments "OUT NORMIE REEE XD" in greentext threads. Nobody would be sad if he died and he has never had to work for anything.

He is cancerous and should be excommunicated.
>>
>>34262116
No you idiotic nigger that isnt how it works. Its all genetics and nurture has very little role with the exception if severe trauma. You dont know anything. Never speak again
>>
>>34262182
Well honestly if you are being affected by people talking negatively of you i think youre a bitch, personally.
And your motivation to work out should be so you can be the best you can be, not so you can compete with other people. If you trully do something to compete with other people well tough luck, since there is always someone better, and someone better than that person too.
>>
>>34262210
If you were an ugly prince in a monarchy, women would still be all over you during your formative years and you would grow up with a chad personality, despite having genes for ugliness.

>>34262229
>Well honestly if you are being affected by people talking negatively of you i think youre a bitch, personally.

It is easy to disregard it from the safety of your computer, but when you are in the situation your instincts kick in.
>>
>>34262245
Stupid nigger.
You get 50% of your genes from both parents monarchs only breed with royal blood whatever he did to become king or your mothers father did to become royalty is just objectively good genetics compared to tge peasants. Doesnt matter if they are ugly, they have strength and tenancity. You on the otherhand make excuses for being a loser. You are a loser no matter what environment you were in
>>
>>34262298
You call me a stupid nigger, but I am a person with a far superior intellect to that of yours.

Your post revealed such a level of stupidity that I am not even going to bother addressing the moronic points you attempted to raise.
>>
>>34262245
Ive had plenty of people tell me demeaning stuff in person as well, i just learned not to care about it and i think everyone should do the same.
>>
>>34262337
Sure I can agree with that, but since you don't care you wouldn't have any desire for working out.
>>
>>34262410
Yup. I have the right mindset but no will to actually do it. I feel like people that really wanna work out will work out despite other people being ahead of them though.
>>
>>34261632
Everyone has problems you scrubs, just some people deal with it a lot better than others

Be a do-er not a me-to-er
>>
>>34262298
What the hell are you talking about

The kid who responded was pretty much on the money I have absolutely no concept of what point you are trying to make other than its 50-50 from both parents WHICH IS TRUE
>>
>>34262528
erhem excuse me me-too-er
>>
File: 1343771522436.jpg (18KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1343771522436.jpg
18KB, 418x359px
>>34261632
I'm called attractive all the time, and have a fairly fit body. But I have some exaggerated features like slightly big ears, a big, wide nose, etc. So I can't become a true chad. I'll just be the black sheep

:(
>>
>>34261632
The guy holding the phone is the only one working out in that group. Rest is just low bodyfat % and fucking around with weights a few hours a week.
>>
>>34261632

they are hopeless and probably hated by so many people
>>
>>34261632
Less hard than if they were ugly.
>>
>>34261632
On the surface Chad would appear to have a perfect life,but alas,no life is perfect and everything has it's price.
We all know what the pros of being Chad are,so let's consider the cons.

>Chad's self worth is only based on how others view him,therefore he must seek validation from others and must always bend to peer pressure

>He must constantly act tough,macho and alpha as to not appear weak.He must always hide his emotions.This will inevitably affect relationships

>Chicks will only ever want him out of lust,unless he has the personality to match.However considering Chad's personality is only based off that of his peer group,he has none.

>Chad is an uber-normie and thus,conforms to society.He listens to shit-tier music.He watches mindless television and chases after footballs.His self inflicted brain damage is only contributed to by binge drinking.Most likely takes anything the MSM says at face value because he can't form his own opinions.
Chad is spiritually and mentally asleep

>Chad makes fun of intelligent people purely out of jealousy.Cognitive dissonance plays a factor in this."I can't do algebra...at least I'm not a virgin HAHA!!"

Chad may have an easier time getting with STD ridden Stacies,but his life is far from perfect.He is completely unaware of this.

t.Dr.Faggot,Armchair Psychologist
>>
>>34262667
You are spot on, but a Chad wouldn't care about most of that stuff.
>>
File: IMG_5698.jpg (16KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5698.jpg
16KB, 125x125px
>>34261646
>chads life
>harder than a robot
Toppu keku
>>
>>34262983
Harder than some robots for sure though. Not all but some.
>>
I'm sure since he's so vain and self centred his life will come crashing down at a really good insult
>>
>>34262983
>robot life
>hard

You do literally nothing but sit in the basement all day fapping to animu while mommy brings you tendies.
>>
>>34261632
Needs to handle womans problems (sometimes)
Needs to shave his body quite often
Needs to exersice to keep the body.

Yeah that's all

>>34261845
/thread
>>
>>34263208
Holy shit my sides

Ravioli Originioli
>>
>>34262667
This was pretty good too especially that last part

What about Chad's that are naturally gifted in all areas.. surely they exist
>>
>>34263208
Trying to go to school or a job or do anything in general with a severe mental illness is not an easy task though.
>>
>>34263208
The whole mommy give me trendies thing is a meme. If you're actually like that you're literally retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (24KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
24KB, 540x304px
Chads can have a hard life. They work hard to obtain a goal and sometimes they fail. Also being a Chad can be taken away. Sometimes the Chad parties to hard, or becomes lazy then becomes unattractive. Girls are very fickle and your attractiveness rating can go down pretty quick.
>>
I'm gonna let you guys in on something my friends and I have been talking about recently. Looking back on it when we were all younger we all thought that the jock type guys were all judgmental. You know what though? Most weren't, it's people like us who are judgmental. How many times have you ACTUALLY had a conversation with a sporty/outgoing person without immediately assuming they're a piece of shit? Looking back on it I wasn't friends with any of these people but a decent 75% were all very friendly to me any times I'd talk to them and would help out other people. There's a reason women (and others) want "chad". It's because he's not a bitter, pathetic piece of shit that blames all his problems on someone else to justify their shitty lifestyle. Most of the problems people talk about on this board are self inflicted, yet everyone's too much of a complete fucking retard to actually DO anything about it. I hate this board but I can't stop coming here
>>
They all look like a bunch of faggots who like to jack each other off.
>>
>>34263750
You deserve trips to go along with the truth you've just spoken sir.
>>
>>34263750
>>34263792
This is such fucking bullshit. I've spoken to plenty of normalfags. They're all very, very judgmental and condescending. As soon as you reveal your powerlevel and show that you might not be a complete normalfag, they all become extremely judgmental, condescending, rude, and pry into your life. Fuck you, you dumb cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 798x770px
>>34263765
Kek'd.
Oreganuuuu.
>>
>>34261670
Shit I bet his life with turn upside down if he stops working out.
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What about gay chads?
>>
File: dhmis tree.png (157KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
dhmis tree.png
157KB, 500x280px
> has to compete with other Chad's for top tier women
> won't be satisfied with lower tier women because Chad only wants the best
> can still be cucked and lose to a bigger Chad
>>
>>34263461
do you cook for yourself?
>>
>>34263256
>severe mental illness
>probably sucks the dick of big pharma
Why don't you go outside once in a while?
>>
>>34263256
1. why say "severe mental illness" unless you're hiding the fact that it's some normal shit that everyone has? muh depression AVPD XDDD
2. if you're claiming to be brain damaged, why pretend that anyone should take you seriously on what's hard or not? how can you compare the lifestyle of a potato to an athlete?
>>
>>34261993
>positive reinforcement makes working out and being productive easier

if that was your key to success you'd join a cult or club that deals with positivity/spirituality. but you don't know anything about success because you're a lazy cunt.

>spoiled, annoying kids don't exist
>women with princess complex who have a shit life don't exist
>>
>>34264101
I don't care about being productive you stupid normalfag.
>>
>>34263955
>>34263765
>>34264041
t. Never has depression
>>
>>34261632

Chad's main problem is that there just isn't enough hours in the day to fuck all of the pussy that gets thrown in his lap.
>>
>>34264101
then what do your mommy issues have to do with anything? men don't give a shit who is reinforcing them.
>>
>>34264210
p. much everyone has had it, what a dumb thing to say.
>>
>>34261632
Well, there was this one time he went over to his gf's apartment and it took a few mins longer to find a parking space, like FOUR whole minutes.

You should have been there, it was a terrible sight.
>>
>>34261632
Only one of those guys as a nice face. Just fucking lift bros.
>>
>>34261632
I hate to say this but robots are bitter for their lot in life. Most chads are actually pretty nice guys, some are condescending.
>>
>>34261632
Chad only pretends to have problems to have cool. He even believes he has problems but if he told you what they were they'd be nothing.
>>
>>34264446
Sounds like robots, not chads. Robots say their problems are some emotional nonsense dating back to an experience in school or their parents doing something. They have literally no challenges in their lives to overcome or responsibilities to manage.
>>
Are the posters who defend Chads here roasties or delusional people who think they are Chads?
>>
Why is this place filling with more and more chad/normalfag apologists
>>
>>34261632
>>34261668
They're dumb as fuck. Like really, really dumb.

I'm not a Chad nor a robot, but I bully Chads on a regular basis. A few of them are studying with me and their grades are shit, they have to take most exams again while I'm breezing through this shit. They're a disappointment for their family and they hate me for it.

Feels fucking great.
>>
high expectations from everyone
>>
>>34263750
I don't know man I think there's a difference between a bro and a normie Chad. The normie Chad was always beneath the bro Chad at my school
>>
>>34261727
>They have those bodies naturally

on behalf of /fit/, fuck you.
>>
>>34261845
>A robot with depression and anxiety is fucked if he has no social support in his life.

Yes, this is true.
>>
>>34261923
No, betas have to. Because they sit lower on the totem pole than any women they'd get.

Chad sits on top, above the women that flock to him.

>Women offer themselves to Chad.
>Betas offer themselves to women.

There's the difference.
Chad's on the receiving end.
Betas on the giving.
>>
>>34262047
I for one believe that everything you have written here, apart from your personal stuff, is entirely false in the real world.
>>
>>34265067
This.
These fatties don't know the dedication it takes to get a good body.
>>
>>34262142
>Sure it affects kids when someone is being negative to them or positive. But once youre grown up i feel like that effect is not as strong.

Once you're grown up you're either

>already broken and destroyed inside from being the kid that only received negative reinforcement

or

>you were the other kid with positive reinforcement and you turned out fine.
>>
>>34262229
Please at least pretend to be human next time.
>>
If you're poor, chad or robot, your life is doomed.
>>
>>34264928
good grades > good life

sounds legit you fucking idiot
>>
being a chad with social anxiety sucks, trust me
>>
>>34264928
It doesn't matter because they get girls and money through their looks, way more than you could even hope to get with your "good grades".
>>
>>34265067
>>34265374
>muh dedication
They are naturally high test and therefore actually enjoy to hit the gym - and more importantly get something out of it. As long as steroids are kept illegal to keep robot betas down they have an unfair and totally unwarranted advantage.
>>
>>34261632

I have no sympathy for Chad. They have REAL MALE PRIVILEGE while I am a disposable male that is vaguely protected by 'human rights'. And those 'human rights' will vanish instantly if there is ever a massive crisis like a war or societal collapse.

Chad can die of cancer, because Chad is a piece of shit.
>>
>>34261632
Before divorce: 1
After divorce: 10
>>
quasi-chad here
relationships are now difficult because I find myself fantasizing about other women constantly and haven't found true love despite my last two girlfriends feeling deeply towards me. Makes me feel depersonalized. Even once you reach that level, enough is never enough. stay humble /r9k/
>source, 13 body count at 20, 6'4, 190lbs, aryan
>>
>>34266497
also while an inflated ego helps, its basically the bane of my existence and I still internalize low self esteem while projecting myself as a chauvinist.
>>
Itt: first worlders who don't have to worry about a thing talking about how difficult their lives are.
The only problems you have are mental illnesses
Chads have to deal with life problems
>>
File: 1373440435118.jpg (432KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1373440435118.jpg
432KB, 740x740px
>>34266497
>>34266516
>>34266834
>abloo c-chad has feelings & problems too, guise
>>
>>34266410
Fuck off. If robots had a proper diet, training and sleeping schedule they'd have better test levels as well.
Sure genetics play a role but reaching chad mode is something anyone can do if they work for it.
>>
>>34264928
doesnt matter if theyre dumb as a rock oppurtunities will still present themselves to them.

>chad is randomly walking in the mall
>modeling agency worker sees chad
>offers chad a modeling job
>chad becomes international male model
>makes in a year what would take others years of hard work

yeah chad really has it hard..
>>
>>34267009
This.

I used to work unloading trucks and had this dumb clod of a chad working with me.
He didn't show up one day and soon enough another co-worker told me he quit because he got offered a job at A&F in the mall.
>>
>>34261632
above a certain threshold of comfort people really only have lives as hard as they make them

it might be easy to smash pussy if you are a chad and if that's all you're looking for in life, but how easy is it to become emperor of france and conquer europe?
>>
>>34261668
With a 50+% divorce rate, you have to wonder who is getting divorced. I'll give you a hint: most of it ain't the < 6/10 couples. Chad blew his time partying, gets job through connections. 10 years later, Chad loses job due to changes in the economic landscape, can't find equivalent new job through connections, loses hair, puts on weight, parents blow inheritance on medical bills, etc. Stacy sees greener pastures without him, courts give her full custody of children with child support. Sure, that makes his teens and twenties the best time for him, but the brightest candle burns the fastest. Most Chads in their 40s and 50s look pathetic. They often end up managers at retail stores and hangout at bars in trying to regain a piece of their glory days.
>>
>>34261632
chad has emotions and is sad, he's sad that he has to play the game to win when the game itself is not sincere
>>
Well since there are too many cucks in here I will try to explain it to you.
Your life is shit because you let it to get to a point of no return
Their life is "so easy going and good" because they worked hard not only for their bodies but grades and other thinngs aswell
>>
File: 1483131424932.png (12KB, 518x430px) Image search: [Google]
1483131424932.png
12KB, 518x430px
>>34267525
>born goodlooking
>hard work

you are a very unintelligent individual.
>>
>>34267605
There are goodlooking robots who are total failures at life. You are clearly not very intelligent.
>>
>>34267649

no there are not. they are decent at best.
>>
>>34267665
You're obviously an entitled cunt who thinks everything should be handed to him in life, and gets buttmad when it doesn't happen. And then make up fantasies where other people are given stuff for free because they are more (excuse) than you.
>>
File: skept.jpg (34KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
skept.jpg
34KB, 525x600px
>mfw I'm european and learn chads exist in real life and it's not just a teens' tv show cliche
>>
>>34267761
You are just too stupid to get it huh? The world isn't fair. To point this out is not to make an excuse, it simply pointing out something that normalfaggots like yourself cannot wrap your tiny brains around.
>>
>>34267968
You keep calling people who point you wrong stupid. It's not a sign of intelligence. If you were actually intelligent, you would be successful in life and have plenty of girls.

Do you at least have the intelligence to understand that?
>>
>>34261632
No, they don't. They're the embodiment of mediocrity.

Trurobots like us ride the tiger or we kill ourselves. Either act takes more effort and suffering than these degenerates will ever know in their lives.

They are comfortable because they're in their element. In an environment of decadence, they are kings.
>>
>>34267992
>point you wrong
>If you were actually intelligent,
>you would have plenty of girls.

you are so painfully stupid.
>>
>>34268094
Let's assume for a moment you actually were intelligent. Then you would also know why you don't get girls. So what's the reason?
>>
>>34268131
because i'm fucking deformed you dipshit.
>>
Chads don't have emotional problems, which is the biggest blessing I can think of. They'll never experience depression and despair, and whatever trivial problems they might have they will not go through alone, they always get support. Never feel sorry for Chad. Never fuckin ever.
>>
>>34268187
How badly? Do you have a facial deformation that makes you look like Quasimodo?
>>
>>34267246
This bullshit is assuming that Chad is dumb to begin with. It's rarely the case. Sure the huge jocks are dumb but there's a difference between jocks and chads. Jocks are sporty brutes, socially affluent and not necessarily very good looking.
Chad however is prime genetic material. He can be introverted, shy, hate sports, love math etc but the chadiness is apparent in his superior looks, physique and intelligence. He's most likely the guy youll end up wageslaving for.
>>
>>34268263
>trivial problems

Robots are the ones with trivial problems. Boohoo I'm so depressed tfwnogf is a trivial problem. You're not even depressed, just sad sacks of shit. Chads will experience actual depression.
>>
>>34267070
>working at A&F at the mall

Yep you're right, chads certainly have the good life
>>
>>34268345
I am not a hunchback. It is also irrelevant and you are stretching your already weak point thin.
>>
>>34268365
Like I said, Chads are never lonely and with the support they get, their "depression" might last a week. Robots on the other hand don't even remember the last time they were happy or the last time someone hold them and told them everything is gonna be ok.
>>
>>34268642
You don't even know what depression is. That's when people are so much in pain they kill themselves. You don't see many robots do that, you only have meme depression.
>>
>>34268578
You just said you're deformed? That's a very serious word and means you are hideous, and even uglier than a 1/10. Women and kids run away at the sight of you.

Is that truly how bad it is for you?
>>
>Chads don't have it better than you, because someone else has it worse than you

do you bumbling fools even read your own posts?
>>
>>34268683
Yes it is. Now what does it fucking matter?
>>
>>34268720
In that case, you would be world famous, especially since you would be the most hideous being in the world, while at the same time being extremely intelligent like you claimed. You would have success in life due to your intelligence.

So... why are you a basement-dwelling failure instead?
>>
>>34268765
>unless you are a world famous elephant man women don't think you are ugly

my god you are desperate.
>>
>>34268780
If you were as intelligent as you claimed, you'd be highly successful in life and with women. Regardless of how ugly you are.
>>
>>34268872
How intelligent did I claim to be? Oh that's right, more intelligent than you.

Since your IQ is probably around 90 or so, that isn't saying a lot.

Even with an IQ of 140, you still need motivation to actually translate it to a high paying job, and even then you will have to settle for a used up whore in her thirties, if you are ugly.

So take your bluepilled nonsense and shove it up your ass, you stupid fucking moron.
>>
>>34268663
I've been diagnosed in the past, fucko. I've taken prozac for a year. Go to faces of suicide or whatever that site is called and see how many Chads you can find.
>>
>>34261806
/r9k/ is the loser olympics--stop sticking up for Chad, normie scum.
>>
File: ce3.jpg (32KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
ce3.jpg
32KB, 600x619px
>c-chads cool u guise! he lets me lick his cummies from stacy's snatch!
>stop bullying chad, he has it tougher than you think!
>>
File: 1484254544269.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484254544269.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>34264276
You can't lift away manlet, anon.
>>
>>34269096
>mommy brought me the wrong sauce again with my tendies!
>my life is so hard! normies cannot understand my pain!
>>
>>34264861
This is what I'm wondering as well.
>>
>>34269114
You can stop being a whiner. Lifting does help in that because it boosts confidence.
>>
File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>34269115
Chh, you tell em' brah!

It's like this whole fucking BOARD is full of pussy fucbois with no lives!

Oh also, youre invited to sit in the corner and anally masturbate while I rail your sister, brah
>>
>>34266938
Holy fuck, you know that's a massive lie, man. Not all betas can transform into Chads. Please stop lying and defending Chad claiming everything he has he worked hard for. Sheesh.
>>
>>34269177
Show me a Chad who does nothing but mope in the basement, fap to animu, and eat tendies his mommy brings him. Just one. I'm waiting.
>>
>>34269200
So now you are saying that these activities are physically impossible if you are born good-looking?
>>
>>34268365
>>34268502
t. roastie femanon defending Chad at all costs
>>
>>34269134
Yeah, people, and women especially, love swole manlets---and confidence in short people is totally not considered pathetic.

You are clearly a tallfag or a manlet in denial, my friend.
>>
>>34269343
You are clearly a shut-in who has not seen the outside world in years.

And I'm neither, for what it's worth. But it doesn't matter since you will just keep spewing your angry autistic rants.
>>
>>34269411
I'm a manlet wageslave who sees the outside world every single day. I work my hardest every single day, and I've never made excuses for myself.

Regardless, I'm berated everywhere I go for my appearance. I've been humiliated in public more times by Chads and normies like you. You are so blind. So blind and so cruel.

Also you're probably like 5'11'' or some shit.

/r9k/ is angry autism, why can't you accept that? Oh, right, because you're a normie who vocally bashes genetic rejects like us simply for complaining on an anonymous Cantonese waterskiing forum.
>>
>>34269200
Not that I actually do any of those things, but the only reason I mope in the proverbial basement is because I've been rejected every time I try to do normal things because I look like a little boy and I'm almost 30.

You just don't get it. Why do you have to suck Chad cock so hard anon?
>>
>>34269467
If you are berated everywhere for your appearance, then you truly must be an abomination, a freak of nature. But even so, you should be able to use your intelligence to get ahead in life. And to get girls.

Give an example or two where you have been humiliated in public by Chads and normies.
>>
>>34269555
I'm convinced they come here via reddit and facebook; akin to people going to the zoo to see animals they don't see in everyday life.
>>
>>34269555
If you look like a little boy and close to 30, then you have a great life ahead of you. Imagine being in your 30s and looking like you're in your 20s. You will have the easiest time ever getting college pussy.
>>
>>34261668

Problems arise when you start dating, having friends, having a family, a good education, and a job. You have to balance relationships, fun, and work.

A robot's problem can easily be solved with support from a friend or family member. A Chad's problems comes sacrificing time from socializing and fun for work and skill building. A Chad has to choose between friends or family, love or work. Chad can't please everyone. Break ups hit hard. Being nice isn't always rewarded. Doing the right thing isn't always the best decision.
>>
>>34264928

>actually generalizing that all good looking young males are stupid

stop kidding yourself, I know plenty "chads" who do great in school or who have a good high paying job at their early 20's.

In fact the smartest, most successfull people I know are chads.
>>
>>34269611
>34269611

Sure, I'll gladly relive a few one of my best moments with you, anon. Because apparently you don't believe people get picked on in the real world (probably because you've never experienced it)

>get carded at the mall of america for looking like I'm under 16, get singled out in front of my friends and the security officer says he "can't believe it"

>at work, have to reach something, pregnant female coworker (married Chad) tells me not to bother "cause this job needs 'a liiittle more height'"

>get carded for buying lighters in front of a huge line of people and have to argue the validity of my ID

>numerous times carded at bars and told my ID is "a really convincing fake", been kicked out of two bars, been refused service at two bars.

>at my door-to-door sales job get told I look like I'm 14 and I'd better grow some facial hair before "I try a scam like that."

My favorite

>getting a haircut, haircut lady tells me I look "so young" she proceeds to point out my every flaw while I'm getting my haircut--in front of an entire store. She says "must be hard with the girls, huh?"
>>
>>34269694
Chad's problem: can't have it all :(

Robot's problem: can't have anything.

at this point I am unsure if you are baiting
>>
Chads lose friends and lovers.

Robots never know what it's like to have friends or be loved.

Chads obviously have it harder since they have to deal with drama and the pressure of being successful. Robot is already a loser so they don't really bother putting in much effort when they work.
>>
>>34269691
Please, please stop lying to me. Can you please just accept that some people are fucked from the get go and that's why we complain on here anonymously?

God dammit I want to die.
>>
>>34269725
>can't spell successful
>claims to be an authority on intelligence
>>
>>34263750
This is true. Most of the people who are mean and bitter and judgmental are all insecure which usually means they're ugly or losers. They attempt to put down others to elevate themselves. Truly secure Chads don't need to do that once they grow out of the middle school phase of their life.
>>
>>34269764
Well said, anon.

What the actual fuck is with the Chad Defense Force (CDF) going full out in this thread?
>>
>>34269764

Chad's problem:
-I'm responsible for hosting Thanksgiving this year , but I'm super tired from work and schoolwork. I haven't had much time for grocery shopping or looking up recipes.

Robot's problem:
-God fucking damnit. I hate Thanksgiving. All these relatives who only show up out of obligation and pestering my alone time. I just I can eat my dinner fast enough before anyone asks me about my personal life.
>>
>>34269774
Why don't you stop lying. I'm telling the truth. From experience.
>>
>>34269790

I didn't claim that I was intelligent myself. What does my spelling have to do with recognizing success & intelligence?
>>
>>34269823
Who are these monsters forcing Chads to be popular and take on responsibilities?

I sure am jealous of that homeless old bum sleeping in a cardbord box. He has no stress on him :S #justChadProblems
>>
>>34265306
Yes, it's unfair that as a man you have to earn your place in life, but at least you're not a sexual object who has to compete to be the most desirable for Chad. You have a chance to become the one who receives everything this world has to offer. If you become rich, no matter how ugly you are, you will be a Chad.
>>
>>34269847
It means you are basically an idiot who cannot spell in his own native language.
>>
>>34269177
Yes all betas can transform into chads. But it requires work both physical and mentally.
>>
>>34269743
Chris. Those are all completely irrelevant. You'd have to be incredibly mentally ill to take a stick up your ass from any of those.

And next time, don't start fights and don't start throwing a manchild tantrum in a bar and you won't get thrown out.
>>
>>34269880

English isn't my native language, and even if it was it wouldn't mean that I'm incapable of recognizing intelligence & success.

It's really not that hard anon, if someone is getting straight A's or has a six figure salary in his 20's he's SMART and SUCCESSFUL.
>>
>tfw failed Chad

why the fuck did I have to like computers and gaming and food and not sports

oh well started working out heavy so hopefully I can become Chad, we're all gonna make it r-right?
>>
File: vQq8r58.jpg (58KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
vQq8r58.jpg
58KB, 720x960px
>>34269890
>i am the most bluepilled person on /r9k/
>>
>>34269903
I give up. You fucking normies. You win, already.

You're right.

I will lift weights.
I will be myself.
Things can get better.
If I have problems, I have only myself to blame.
If people make fun of me, I only need to smile.
The world is just.
Birth is not a lottery.
Everyone can be equal if they work hard enough.
>>
Depends on where they exist in the social ladder.

You can still be born a Chad and be poor. The difference is Chad will have to work hard but he'll spend less time working since he can make helpful connections easier
>>
>>34268131
Intelligence doesn't attract anyone you fucking cretin.
>>
File: fgdfgd.png (1MB, 1023x572px) Image search: [Google]
fgdfgd.png
1MB, 1023x572px
>I took anon's advice and worked hard and it all payed off. I'm Chad now, I made it. I can't be touched!
>>
File: janza-2.png (2MB, 1213x812px) Image search: [Google]
janza-2.png
2MB, 1213x812px
>I heard I could be a Chad if I worked hard, is it true?
>>
>>34269984
There you go, chief!

You're just bee'ing yourself already and that's the first step!
On your way to buy the firearm that will kill all these chad enabling faggots.
>>
>>34270005
>born a Chad

One of the dumbest memes on /r9k/. Chads are made, not born. Just like robots. Nobody is born a robot, they are made.
>>
File: FMzmNtD.jpg (166KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FMzmNtD.jpg
166KB, 960x1280px
>hahahahahahhahahah
>aahahahahahahhahahaha
>ahahahahahahhaha
>hah ahah ahahahh ah ahhaha
>>
>>34269984
Everyone has parts of their life when things go totally wrong. What do you do in the face of adversity?

Man up, and come back stronger: you're a Chad.
Whine, and shut yourself in the basement: you're a robot.

You chose to be a failure.
>>
>>34270091
You're right, a Chad is made.

By parents who manage to birth a Chad.
>>
>>34270089
I just have to keep trying, right anon?!

I-if I k-keep trying---i-if I just keep trying--right?
>>
>>34270012
That is the most fucking idiotic thing I have read on /r9k/ all week. Intelligence is very attractive.

Obviously you're someone who is not very smart but thinks he's le smart but lazy genius and that's the reason he's still a kissless virgin.
>>
File: m.png (601KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
601KB, 540x611px
>>34270097
You need to work harder you pathetic beta male. I know for a fact I worked for what I have today. Fucking lazy NEETs I hate them so much. Women can tell when you have a toxic personality. They don't even care about looks.
>>
>>34270115
All that adversity Chad faces--how does he do it?

Chad is so, so strong.
>>
>>34270148
I never said I was a genius, Chad.
>>
>>34270170
Obviously not, otherwise you would not have made such a retarded statement.
>>
I venture over from /fit/ to /r9k/ every now and then and I have to say this board is filled with losers.
Chads are made not born but all you lot manage to do is jack off and feel sorry for your self.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (185KB, 1335x759px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185KB, 1335x759px
>women are attracted to intelligence
>>
File: XpY2I8u.jpg (35KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
XpY2I8u.jpg
35KB, 600x397px
>>34270212
>Chads are made they are not born
>>
>>34270212
Yeah, that's all ANYBODY on THIS board does.

All anybody EVER does on /r9k/ is fucking WHINE and JACK OFF

Bunch of fucking FAGGOTS lmaaaooooo
>>
File: _20161220_214410.jpg (53KB, 473x546px) Image search: [Google]
_20161220_214410.jpg
53KB, 473x546px
>>34270048
>wear sunglasses even if it's a winter night
>insert fuccboi haircut
>smile everytime to cimpensate for tiny mouth

chadded.net
I think he's a manlet though

>>34270079
this was an acceptable male face 20 years ago, why do males have to look like straight out of disney channel nowadays?
>>
>>34270200
>>34270200
There is barely anything attractive about intelligence. It means literally zilch.

Get off this board you fucking Chad piece of shit.
>>
File: 1484773856214.png (228KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1484773856214.png
228KB, 421x389px
>Chad is now born with a six pack
>Chad is also exempt from human suffering

This amount of delusion is getting out hand. /r9k/ will grasp at ANYTHING do deflect responsibility from themselves and their actions. That Chad meme was somewhat believable before, now I see it as pure fallacy. It's odd that people who don't participate in society know so much about it. Misery truly does love company, and I refuse to be it's friend. Have fun in your false reality /r9k/.
>>
>>34270293
Ok chad dude, hope you got enough screencaps for /r/chads, see you tomorrow
>>
Alright hold up. Real talk now.

The most important thing is a winning mentality. You just gotta buckle and face adversity like a man. Not every girl is gonna like, you but there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Are you going to just sit and whine? Pretend your problems aren't your own fault? Get real, that kinda loser mentality is pussy repellent.

You need to be confident in who you are. Be true to yourself. Be the true self of you. Girls will like you then. Trust me.
>>
>>34270293
>Chad isn't born with tall, healthy genetics
>Chad isn't born with a handsome face, nice hairline, nice jawline
>Chad isn't the product of a high-test father
>Chad's emotional health isn't constantly bolstered by his positive interactions with people.

Chads are made by Chad and Stacey parents.

Have fun in the "real world," you hypocritical normie. You're merely trading one delusion for another.
>>
>>34270268
Implying your face doesn't change as you lose weight and gain muscle.
Also losing the glasses would make a huge difference.
>>
>>34270165
I've never seen chad do anything other than laugh at the misery of others.
I've never seen him help someone who wasn't part of his chad entourage or normo brigade.

But apparently that must've just been one of those mean chads that didn't grow out of his middle school phase, not one of the good chads who does good chad things
>>
File: steven-anthony-lawrence-2.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
steven-anthony-lawrence-2.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>34270398
If you have an ugly face it won't turn handsome because you gain musclemass.
>>
>>34270402
No, no, anon-- you don't seem to understand. It's actually okay to be mean to ugly people if you're Chad. That's just kind of a Chad hijink--all in good fun.

It's the fucking faggot beta's fault for taking himself so seriously--can't he learn to take a joke? Chad was just being funny for the amusement of his friends and potential mates.
>>
>>34270223
>I am a kissless virgin who knows everything about what women are attracted to
>>
>>34270470
Shit, thanks for reminding me I'm subhuman shit and only exist for chads amusement.

I gotta smarten up, based anon.

Also for clarification, am I allowed to laugh with them when he makes jokes about me?
>>
>>34270212
The worst part of /r9k/ is the denial. Some seriously believe that Chads were born and given everything for free, while they couldn't be anything but a loser no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>34270280
You've never even kissed a girl. Why do you think you know what's attractive to girls?
>>
>>34270386
Literally nothing you described has anything to do with being Chad. Chad is defined as a man who is successful in life and with women.

Maybe that's the problem. You made up an imaginary boogeyman called "Chad" who obviously doesn't exist.
>>
>>34270551
>>34270500
>being good-looking means you know what women are attracted to

no, it means women are attracted to you. I am intelligent. How are women supposed to tell that I have a high IQ? They decide from the first glance if they find you attractive or not.
>>
>>34270529
>couldn't be anything but a loser no matter how hard they try.
So instead they just don't even try at all.
>>
>>34270402
>I've never seen chad

That's the only part of your post that is true. You have not left the basement in years, so you have not seen people outside.
>>
>>34269890
Some betas can evolve beyond chads and find that the alpha is truly the first to bite the dust

Badge # P1741

Many betas remain and many alphas have left, which makes me wonder what the funeral is like for the kid who was a bully
>>
>>34270504
You better fucking laugh, anon. Unless you want to come off as a totally assmad beta.

No, no--laugh, anon. Laugh. Just make sure Chad and Stacey don't accidentally catch a glimpse of your face.
>>
>>34261632
Chads can be redpilled like anyone else, but their lives will still be immensely better than ours
At worst they can end up with potentially dangerous emotional or drug issues(see heath ledger) but mostly they can deal with it and become even better.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 948x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 948x1350px
>>34261632
Chads can have bad family issues that can affect his life. Hell he would have been molested in his childhood for being cute, could have underlying health problems (seizures or bad allergies), he could have financial difficulties...you never know.

I knew a Chad who was really good looking, turns out his parents were batshit crazy and obsessed over him to make sure he looked perfect. forcing him to do things instead of having fun.
>>
>>34270602
You're obviously not very intelligent. If you were, you would use your intelligence to be what girls find attractive.
>>
File: 1484734064771s.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484734064771s.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>34270611
Your arguments are so weak. Your stupidity so apparent.

Please do us all a favor and leave this board permanently.

You are:
1) Not wanted here by anyone
2) Not fond of the people who post here
3) Too numbskulled to have a discussion with
>>
>>34270462
Everything gets more defined as you get leaner same goes for your face.
You'd be amazed what losing only 15 pounds can do for your jawline but you'll never know cause you just sit and whine on an imageboard all day.
>>
>>34270646
Are you telling me to pick up some pua bullshit? I would rather not to through a 100 rejections to find the girl with the lowest standards.
>>
>>34270616
I'd rather die 50 years earlier as an alpha than live 100 years as an beta.
>>
>>34270622
Alright, I'll just pretend I'm crying if they ask.

Dude, this is weird, but you've got some SCARY insight on how chads work.
I've really been enlightened on the matter, now that I know my place.
>>
>>34270660
I'm not overweight. Lifting won't change your bones. Not one bit.
>>
>>34270705
That is not what I said, I said losing weight will make everything more defined.
>>
>>34261632

Chad only needs to worry about school, work, keeping up appearances, and maintaining relationships. He has plenty of friends, pussy, and good times to make his life worth living. Robots need to worry about many different things in life, but do not have the comforts and pleasures that Chad has. Which makes life feel like is not worth living and fills us with depression.

>Chad Difficulty 3.5/10
>Robot Difficulty 7/10
>>
>>34270736
It won't make you not ugly.
>>
>>34270749
>Chad only needs to worry about school, work, keeping up appearances, and maintaining relationships.
And robots just sit around feeling sorry for themselves not working on their problems.
>>
>>34270766
But working out is never going to make you look worse. Just taking care of yourself can at least bring you up a couple points.
>>
>>34264928
>Chad is dumb

You watch too many movies. Chads are usually smart.
>>
>>34270827
but why would you want to go from 2/10 to 3/10?
>>
>>34264928
You think Brads are Chads.

Nah, Chads are the good guys.
Ubermensh that you're ultimately envious of.
>>
>>34270703
No sweat, anon, I'm happy to help. I learned MY place a long time ago, and BOY has it made things easier. :)

It's hard for people to know this much about Chad, because that's the thing about Chad--he's just so modest. Really humble. But he's also really confident and assertive and he's a really good talker. And he's shy and likes staying inside but he's also really sociable and loves parties.

And he's really smart, but not nerdy smart--he's really nerdy and likes nerdy stuff but he's not a nerd. Know what I mean? :)

Gah! There's a lot to cover in the field of Chadology. I'm still learning all I can :)

But that's the thing about Chad... there's always something more to know.
>>
How the fuck do chads stay so lean? I eat pretty healthy, I work a job that burns 1000's of calories a day and when I get home I shower and go to the gym. I still am not that cut/lean. I'm 5'11 170lbs, I never had that much definition in my body. These chads probably live off fast food, don't work out as hard as me yet look so much more shredded. It must be the way their body stores/retains water.
>>
>>34261632
Yeah, Chad has nothing but bullshit to deal with. It all looks good, from our perspective. But I've known Chad's irl. They have their own brand of shit to deal with.
>>
>>34267773
That's a nice Renzie
>>
>>34270875
Now you are just using a concept you don't understand. You think Nietzsche was talking about a handsome doctor from an Ivy League School?
>>
>>34267246

I like how you're so socially retarded you describe textbook beta males and frame them as Chad.
>>
>>34270677
This is why I said you're not very intelligent. PUA is mostly a scam fed to dumb people. Actually intelligent people can figure out how to be attractive.
>>
>>34270846
So you can go up to a 4/10.
No one has to be ugly you can change the way you look quite drastically.
> Start working out.
>Get a better haircut.
>Get contacts instead of glasses.
> Get a better clothing style which will also fit you better because you workout.
Al these things will start making you more confident and put you in a better state of mind.
>>
>>34270749
Robots don't need to worry about a single fucking in their entire life. They have literally the easiest life, because they are simple animals. The only worry robots have is what they will do once their parents die.
>>
File: 1484247160634.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484247160634.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>34270941
I have an IQ of 140, but I guess I am not intelligent because I can't figure out how to change my bonestructure.
>>
>>34270951

Not him but I did all of that and it didn't do a god damn thing
>>
>>34261730
No amount of workout will give you a handsome face and good genetics faggot.
>>
>>34270951
You are welcome to look at some of the pictures I posted earlier in this thread.

The point is that it isn't worth it for ugly people.
>>
>>34270977
Nothing works unless you do.
If you're talking about attraction from females that's something you have to take the major role in/
>>
>>34270976
Actually intelligent people wouldn't post numbers from a meme online IQ test. You're obviously not intelligent. Because if you were, you would be successful in life and with girls. This is a fact you cannot deny.
>>
>>34270994
You'll always be ugly if you don't try.
There is always room for improvement.
>>
>>34271002
I guess I have to call the psychologists who measured my IQ and tell them they should stop doing meme tests.

>This is a fact you cannot deny.

yeah bro, I'm too smart to fall for that bait.
>>
>>34271027
Yeah I can go from ugly to ugly. I think I would rather not bother.
>>
>>34270806

Because they're in a whirlpool of depression and anxiety. Nobody is there to pull them out. They're socially inept, self defeating, depressed, and without hope. Most people derive their happiness from the quality of their relationships and if they are desired. Robots do not have this privilege. Now, there are plenty of lazy, angsty robots. But for the most part, they just feel empty and have no aspirations.
>>
>>34271052
How can you be intelligent if you're a failure in life in every way possible? Do you have some sort of serious mental illness?
>>
>>34271078
Getting social contacts is easy, the problem is that they don't even try to socialize.
>>
>>34271112
I will try to explain it slowly for you.

Your intelligence is result of your genes and the stimulation you received during your formative years. It doesn't guarantee good looks or a high paying job.

Therefore it is indeed very possible for me to be intelligent and a 'failure'. Simply put, the motivation to struggle in school and 'make it' never arose in me. I prefer to live off NEETbux.
>>
>>34271183
So you're using the "smart but lazy" meme as an excuse. Think about it this way: if you claim to be intelligent, but have absolutely nothing to show for it... then you're not that intelligent.
>>
>>34270951
Can you please fucking stop giving people false hope.
Unless you get plastic surgery you're fucked and no ammount of taking care of yourself will change that.
Girls will always see you as the last choice, people won't respect your opinion no matter how smart you are.
I'm only mad we're not born equal but i got over it and realized that i'm not meant to reproduce or be happy, the sooner others do the same the better.
>>
>>34271250
I am not successful, but I am still intelligent.

Do you understand that intelligence can be present without the motivation to work for success?

It is not affected by your achievements. Is this concept very hard for you to understand?
>>
>>34271267
>Girls will always see you as the last choice
No the ones who don't change will be last choice.
Even if I'm giving "false hope" at least I might convince one person to better them self.
>>
>>34271311
No, it's not possible for someone to be intelligent and a failure in every single way. If you were actually intelligent, you would do something to make your life better. But you don't know how, since you're not that intelligent.
>>
>>34269774
Fuck off i would kill everything to look like a young boy in my 30s
>>
>>34271388
Have you considered that I am perhaps too intelligent to believe in falsehood?

At the end of the day, I am more annoyed that you are incredible obtuse and obstinate than I am about my own lot in life.

Being a failure doesn't faze me anylonger.
>>
>>34270888
>there's always something more to know
Chadder-fly in the sky...

I can go twice as high
>>
>>34271461
You are grasping at straws now. You've convinced yourself you are intelligent, when you clearly are not. Once again, if you were intelligent, you would not be a failure.
>>
File: 1444359844707.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444359844707.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>34271794

Was Jesus Christ intelligent? Was Buddha? I suppose if they were intelligent they would have worked hard and gotten a high paying job.
>>
File: 1471468762122.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471468762122.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>34261632
Yeah competition with other Chads in the group is usually the thing I always noticed with Chads that didn't have any current problems but
>Do successful humans have problems
Yes or eventually OP what kind of question is this? It's not like you're going to have any Chads comment to give you a real answer they will get shunned lmao. I did know what football Chad since I was good friends with his cousin they tend to get kinda gay on the football team
>would grab icy hot
>rest of varsity team would too
>they'd try and rub icy hot on eachothers dicks,balls, or assholes
>mfw realizing how fucked the rest of their development as people will be
>>
>>34261646
I somewhat agree, but definitely not for this reason >>34264928

They actually have a social life. They have to balance school/work, relationships, friends, being /fit/, sports, etc. They pretty much spend all their days balancing these things.
While most robots just stay inside all day being mad while browsing /r9k/. Or at least have to go to school/work, but still not doing as much as them.

>inb4 "b-but I have friends, go to school, and do outside activities and I'm a robot."
Yeah, sure Chad. Anyways, they do have harder lives. Trying to balance just having a gf or lots of friends with all those things can be stressful enough.
>>
>>34272012
If it was so hard then they would just be robots.

Being born a Chad is much easier than being born a robot. The Chad can live life exactly like a robot does, but a robot can never live like a Chad does.
>>
>>34272012
Chads like to do all of this and can easily decide to ghost people, stop activities and work out slightly less if any of it is a drain on their life. Robots can't choose who they can be friends with, they don't get the luxury of balancing relationships with Stacy.

Robots do however have to deal with living life mentally ill, ugly, socially awkward and/or poor and lonely.
>>
>>34272093
>>34272154
HEY FAGGOTS /r9k/ BELONGS TO CHAD NOW, GOT IT?
>>
>>34272209
I don't know that this board could entertain a chad for more than 2 minutes tops.
>>
>>34272256
Simple Elliot wasn't a robot and so his beta uprising was poorly done. He was just a super narcissistic normie with a good sum of money he could of used to escape his life with. He didn't even get any fucking chads or stayces just some gross roasties and gross asian dorks.
>>
>>34272012
This +
>>34264928
This

Chad are dumb and don't get free time. It got its pros and cons but its no way a perfect way to live. I bet most of you wouldn't be able to handle the life style they live anyway.
>>
>>34261795
>The one with black hair looks like a literal God
>asymmetrical abs
>>
File: 1407315066228.jpg (64KB, 618x648px) Image search: [Google]
1407315066228.jpg
64KB, 618x648px
>>34269694
>Problems arise when you start dating, having friends, having a family, a good education, and a job. You have to balance relationships, fun, and work.

This, it takes SO much energy just keeping up appearances, maintaining contacts, managing events, remembering birthdays, keeping fit and fash, etc etc.

And you basically have to keep doing it because as soon as you stop you start losing all your life gainz.

I've just done it for 2 years after 3 years NEET. Ended up owning a house, car, dog, gf, etc and now I'm trying to go back to being semi-NEET but I have no free time or energy because I have to manage this life I've created.

It consumes you, and it's impossible to go back because once you've tasted the best food, had the best sex, owned a nice car and got a house etc it would be better killing yourself than going back to no monies no gf no car :(
>>
>>34274826

uhh yeah that's called real life you fucking retard
>>
File: 22vv.jpg (33KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
22vv.jpg
33KB, 640x472px
>>34273278
Wow it's like saying I'd get tired of all the money and privilege if I were born into a rich family
>>
>>34261632
Life is not truly good to anyone but with that said, your typical chad experiences positive reinforcement throughout most of his life (particularly growing up) while your typical robot/outcast experiences loads of negative reinforcement. Just think about that for a second, how far apart these two humans are when they're 20 or so.
>>
File: .png (223KB, 1474x526px) Image search: [Google]
.png
223KB, 1474x526px
>>34269790
This must be you.
>>
>>34272093
>If it was so hard then they would just be robots.
Not everyone takes the path of least resistance.
>>
>>34275085
>just think about that for a second
that's a second too long for the chad internet defense force

every robot thats posted here has just gotten their famous run of the mill 'just dew it, brah' schpiel.
>>
>>34274984
And then nobody likes you. They all like you for your money and thats. Its all fake, just a temporary illusion until real life slaps you in the face.
>>
>>34268361
>He can be introverted, shy, hate sports, love math etc but the chadiness is apparent in his superior looks, physique and intelligence
So what's exactly wrong in women wanting people like this?
>>
>>34275252
My word, I had no idea Chad had it that bad, it seems like he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't!

Good grief, I hope he finds a way to trudge on, that trooper.
>>
they have to answer every txt they get, get girls numbers.
>>
File: IMG_2521.jpg (167KB, 593x1251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2521.jpg
167KB, 593x1251px
I consider myself a Chad, 6'2 big mussels. Fuck wimin on the reg. I'm gonna tell rn, I used to be a complete obese loser. But the girls I attracted with just my personality will beat any of the sluts I attract now. I'm currently fucking an engaged woman with a kid lol and a few other fwb. This is an awful life. I wish I could talk and meet cool people but most think I'm an ape since i look the way I look. This life gets old fast and I feel very empty inside. If you have any questions AMA. Aside from the gym, I don't have plans tonight.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.