[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks he has schizoid/schizotypal/borderline/avo idant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: gass6.jpg (30KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
gass6.jpg
30KB, 325x325px
>he thinks he has schizoid/schizotypal/borderline/avoidant personality disorder because it validates his lack of meaningful relations
>>
Relations to other people are not meaningful.
>>
I'm paranoid schizoid according to my psychiatrist

It makes me feel special.
But it also makes mom force me to take abilify.
>>
File: gass15.jpg (11KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
gass15.jpg
11KB, 500x333px
>>34261245
Not your ones.
>>
>>34261245
That certainly is an opinion.
>>
>>34261265
>>34261284
They make you feel good. They do not mean anything.
>>
>>34261334
You're going to have to explain how something that can be fulfilling doesn't mean anything
>>
>>34261360
By that definition I can have a meaningful relationship with a 2D waifu.
>>
>>34261360
Is a heroin addiction meaningful?
>>
>>34261374
Sure, why can't you? It seems like endless robots are claiming waifus and going exclusively 2d. If that fullfills them then why not
>>
>>34261378
It can be. Heroin is amazing, as are opioids. I'm sure Lou Reed found it meaningful.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 263x191px
>he thinks that castration anxiety is not the cause of all his problems
>>
>>34261439
So what does meaningful actually mean when you use it?
>>
>>34261226
Kinda sounds about right to be completely honest with you. That shit isn't really a meme man I can concur

I am actually about to go get help for that shit because I wound up using heroin

When you have a high occurrence of more than 2 of these subsets you are pretty fucked

I actually scored high on all these personality types

Trust me its not a joke like at all. Not necessarily a mental illness but it should definitely not be taken with a just a grain of salt
>>
Well that was quick. Took 10 minutes for anons to start arguing semantics.
>>
>>34261439
No it cant you fucking joker

I mean it can be if you continuously have money to fund it

But it never works out that way now does it?

Heroin use starts off being the greatest thing ever after about two years though dude you have absolutely nothing you completely lose your ability to function without it and even on it do you realize how high your tolerance is and how much money you have to have everyday just so your not sick

I mean not just like starting to get dopesick I mean so sick you cant even function

This is the part Ive been waiting to show you the part where you shoot up you still get high but its just so you can be normal
>>
>>34261462
It helps fulfill a passion or otherwise a character building experience. Something that brings the full you closer into focus.
>>
>>34261226
Others would consider my relations meaningful but i dont consider them as such. Whats meaningful and whats not is completely subjective.
>>
>>34261514
So that's not an experience to build on?
>>
>>34261522
>fulfill a passion

makes you feel good

>character building experience

that's kinda vague.

>full you

that's over the top fullblown vague.
>>
>>34261522
Get the fuck out of here

What bullshit are you on? Heroin use is as empty as it fucking gets I used to romanticize that shit all the time. Just you wait until it consumes you you'll see that it literally is nothing more than a lie

Heroin showed me exactly how and why I am fucked unless I get help I mean it shows you exactly who you are if you want to consider that meaningful --> a fucking drug addict
>>
>>34261226
You're right, I'm a misanthrope in denial.
>>
Hey, faggots. You can't win arguing with an armchair philosopher.
He's always going to derive meaning from fucking nothing.
>do you perform an action?
>well it's a meaningful action then
>>
>>34261543
It is certainly not one you want to build on dude absolutely not..

Like I said I would choose to be a heroin addict if there were absolutely no legal or financial ramifications or health concerns yeah I would continue to use it

But like I said its just not worth it.. you become a walking zombie you become more empty than you were when you started it. Im telling you man heroin is a lie

This is the best way I can describe it because its the only way.. it is literally the greatest thing ever while simultaneously being the worst thing ever
>>
>>34261226
>because it validates his lack of meaningful relations

I think I can accept this desu... Where do I go from here?
>>
>>34261550
Fulfilling a passion being reduced to
>makes you feel good
Shows me how little you can possibly contribute to the world

Character building is kind of vague, but I thought it was an understood term. It's an experience that helps build your character/personality/identity.

>full you
The you that you eventually become.
>>
>>34261543
Choose life as gay as it is and as meaningless as it might sound. Coming from someone who got anally shafted by this drug because shooting up is easy.. Its living that is hard. Drugs only emotionally stabilize you which means you were already weak to begin with. They are designed so you dont have to deal with yourself. You want meaning you gotta go out and actually find it

Drop acid, drink some alcohol if you are really pissed off.. I would even recommend amphetamines because you sort of dont get physically addicted to those as long as your not a complete retard

But heroin is one of the most dangerous drugs I have ever used

and I wont shut the fuck up about it until you agree because its literally like voluntarily throwing your life out the window
>>
>>34261552
Most experiences, especially the ones that test your humanity are meaningful. You came out alive with formed world view. That is meaningful.
>>
>>34261642
>Fulfilling a passion being reduced to

because it doesn't mean anything else.

>character building is to build your character/personality/identity.

not making it any less vague.
>>
Literally unless you are Layne Staley and I mean unless you are literally so rich it doesn't matter

Don't do it.. make it a goal if you want but when you do it at this point in time its only going to make shit harder I mean A LOT harder lol
>>
>>34261669
I will give you that I guess.. but you have to have that mindset.. don't go in thinking heroin will give you meaning because it does the exact opposite

You have to have the right mind to view it that way
>>
>>34261450
What would cause a person to suffer from castration anxiety, Freud?
>>
>>34261678
No, something feeling good and something being your passion is not the same. Though while pursuing your passion you will feel good.
>>
>>34261580
Yeah your words and see how they are informed by experiences. You're living and learning and experiencing life.
>>
>>34261705
>something feeling good and something being your passion is not the same

Okay, what is the difference?
>>
>>34261678
Well that's absolutely an opinion.
>>
>>34261741
Here is my attention, now too bad you didn't post anything for me to actually reply to.
>>
>>34261719
More like opting out.. I mean heroin is very hard to accurately describe because in a way it did give me meaning when I completely lacked it. But I have always been into drugs and fascinated by your changes in mind state.

A lot of people just do them because they are really shitty people. I happen to be the one and only person I know who isn't a complete piece of shit who does it

I actually used it like that until it took me, a lot of people aren't like that a lot of people do drugs literally because they are terrible people
>>
>>34261701
Oh, I'm not saying seek out heroin to find meaning, I'm saying that experience will be meaningful in the way surviving a life of addiction can be meaningful.
Survival is meaningful.
>>
>>34261760
Well, you're obviously not open to hearing what I'm trying to say. This conversation is meaningless.
>>
>>34261766
OK, I guess we will agree to disagree. I appreciate you sharing.
>>
>>34261733
Ill use myself as an example. To me smoking, getting drunk, eating something tasty, it all feels good sure, but i dont spend most of my time doing it, or trying to get myself into a position to do it, its more of if it comes it comes kind of thing. But for awhile my passion was getting good at a video game, and i practiced it for 4 years over 10 hours a day.
Some people find passion in different hobbies, and they do them for hours upon hours on end. A passion is supposed to be something you invest your time in and something to give you purpose.
>>
>>34261807
I have been very accommodating. Should I just accept your vague platitudes as meaningful?
>>
>>34261226
Borderlines do not belong on that list. The other diagnoses are how normie doctors classify robots. (How can they be so lackluster? Better give them some stimulating pills,eh?)

However, borderlines are failed normies with massive ego and entitlement, who have the mistaken impression they're the chaddest of chads.

Even psychiatrists who make money off these people are waking up and recognising it's a meme illness.

Fuck borderlines. Borderlines are not robots and need to leave this board REEE
>>
>>34261828
>A passion is something you invest your time in and something giving you purpose.

I think the 'giving you purpose' is the relevant part here. So when you say meaningful you mean something that you can see the point of.

The problem is that extended contemplation will corrode this 'meaning' away. The only way to maintain this 'meaning' is thus to distract yourself to avoid extended contemplation.
>>
>>34261835
>life experience is vague
You can leave now.
>>
>>34261919
>'life experience' is not vague.

okay moron. I suppose life experience just means to experience life then.
>>
>>34261894
I dont think everyone sees the world same as we do anon. Not everyone after pondering comes to the conclusion that life is meaningless and everything in it is too.
And when you find something that fulfills you on a level that finding a true passion would, i doubt youd have much time to ponder about philosophy, it fulfills you and gives you a reason to live, and youre completely at peace then.
>>
>>34261894
Lol
>extended contemplation
WWhat gives you purpose m8
>>
>>34261956
>life experience just means experiencing life
You thought there was more to it, moron?
>>
File: index2.jpg (5KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
5KB, 214x235px
>>34261702
The lust for his (or your) mother is unbearable but the thought of getting castrated by your father is scary and makes one anxious
>>
File: maniacycle.jpg (18KB, 407x244px) Image search: [Google]
maniacycle.jpg
18KB, 407x244px
>>34262000
>And when you find something that fulfills you on a level that finding a true passion would,

It never lasts.
>>
>>34262042
Not to you and me and most people on this board, but for neurotypicals it surely does. Some people spend their whole lives doing something they enjoy doing, you can mostly see this with people that do art.
>>
>>34262098
>Some people spend their whole lives doing something they enjoy doing

I think this is a case of the grass is always greener.
>>
>>34262125
Can you explain why you think that.
>>
>>34262163
because there is no evolutionary benefit to a state of perpetual contentment. normalfags are normalfags exactly because they follow human nature to the letter.

they don't suffer any less, they just aren't as aware of their own suffering.
>>
>>34262214
Well if youre suffering but it doesnt affect you, are you really suffering?
suffer

verb
experience or be subjected to (something bad or unpleasant).
This is the definition, it says experience something bad or unpleasant. What youre saying seems like youre saying they dont experience it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.