[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay i am ugly and short and don't deserve females because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1474855406789.jpg (60KB, 651x573px) Image search: [Google]
1474855406789.jpg
60KB, 651x573px
Okay i am ugly and short and don't deserve females because nature says it.

HOW THE FUCK I STOP DESIRING WOMEN? every time i see a happy couple i get jealous and frustrated. They say anti depressants cut off your interest in women is that true? Any experiences? I just want to stop suffering.
>>
The only permanent way to do it is cut your balls off. You can't stick to anti-depressants forever. Besides, they only cut down your sex drive, but your sexuality stays where it was.
>>
>>34260742

I don't want self mutilation.
>>
>>34260725
>Okay i am ugly and short and don't deserve females because nature says it.
WRONG
Society says you don't deserve women because you're ugly and short.
Nature says you should do anything possible to get women. It's not about "deserving" it, it's about earning it even if you have to murder, rape and pillage your way there.
That's what nature wants, don't let any normie tell you otherwise.

It's wholly un-natural to accept you will never get women.
>>
>>34260854

Men deserve women based on look and genes. The society says hurrr just work hard for Goldberg pay your gym membership and put women in a pedestal they will seriously let an ugly manlet such as yourself to have a chance.
>>
Why don't you want a gf? Are you gay?
>>
@34260959

low quality baito desu
>>
File: 0e93.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e93.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>34260725
The answer my friendd is blowing in the windd
>>
>>34260959

>Are you gay?

I'll bite: my problem is the fact i want a girl but my genes are worthless. Women, as gene selectors basically ignore me and are disgusted by my presence. Such rejection and cravings make me feel like shit so if i stopped wanting a gf my suffering would end.
>>
>>34261003
>I'll bite

and that's why you're an idiot.
>>
>>34261016

I already knew that desu
>>
>>34261003
So you're an unintelligent NEET?
>>
>>34261099

Been working since my late teens desu. Currently in my mid 20s.
>>
>>34260725
According to Christians you can just choose to be Gay any time you want. Have you tried switching your Gay from "off" to "on"
>>
>>34261210
He says he's ugly. What man would want him in that case?
>>
1) Just how short are you?
2) Are you fit?
3) Do you have friends? Are you sociable?

I bet you're not as ugly as you think you are.
>>
>>34261228
Another equally ugly man but one who prefers the top.
>>
>>34261228
Are you kidding? Gays have no standards and will fuck anything.
>>
>>34261135
Are you making decent money and have your own place? Then you should have no problem getting girls.
>>
>>34261264
>wishful thinking of the breeders
You're not familiar with gay lifestyle, huh?
>>
There's no such thing as deserve when it comes to love and mating.

You get what you manage to.
Plenty of ugly and short guys manage to get attractive women. Usually by being successful.
>>
>>34260725
Start desiring 2d instead.
>>
>>34260854
Except nature also dictates society, the human being followed his natural insticts and found out the most efficient path for procreation is a society, not rape or whatever crazy shit.
So OP is right, it's nature itself that led us to our current society.
>>
>>34261313
I've never got an answer from anyone when I ask them how they can explain all the short and ugly guys who are getting pussy and only they are the outlier.
>>
>>34261611
In our society, it is no longer physical things that make you attractive. Attractiveness is purely based on social status.
>>
>>34261280

Decent for an office slave.

I am not looking for advice how to get women by the way. I repeat: ugly manlet in a sea of Chads/tall people.
>>
Beeeee urself to the point where it feels better than sex

I literally can't masturbate cause listening to certain songs is just so much more satisfying

It's like spoiling a meal by eating candy, except the candy is actually good for you

Just be unapologetic it usually helps if you imagine yourself going downhill but trusting your brain to do its shit ok cause everyone else in the world is fucking stupid as shit
>>
>>34262394

Nobody wants some +30 trophy wife except old men.
>>
>>34261368

My dick is literally falling from all that fapping, i wish i was autistic enough for seriously have a waifu.
>>
>>34261708

Examples?

originalo
>>
>>34263463
You're not looking for women, that's clear. Otherwise you'd get laid.
>>
>>34263865
Examples of what? People getting laid? Just go outside and note all the men with gfs or wives.
>>
>>34263893
>>34263904

gr8 b8 falafampai
>>
>>34263941
That's a pretty low intellect post.
>>
File: iamlikethis.jpg (6KB, 176x182px) Image search: [Google]
iamlikethis.jpg
6KB, 176x182px
>tfw to intelligent for reproduction
>>
Not going outside helps. When you never see anybody, you never feel bad. I only feel bad when I leave the house.
>>
>>34262394
Status has always been an intangible thing that humans have sought after though.
>>
>>34264137

As NEET is possible, but as a wagekek is impossible to stay away from succubi.
>>
File: 2eSwmCs.jpg (416KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
2eSwmCs.jpg
416KB, 1600x915px
>>34260725

I am struggling with the same issue anon, fellow ugly manlet here as well. Family tells me I deserve love no matter my looks/height, but I know its bullshit and every girl I've attracted has soon after left due to my looks. It's been the only common factor.

Anyway, I find masturbating when you have feelings of jealousy/frustration/envy/lust and your romantic need will dissipate temporarily. Try to move into another physically exerting activity even if its just gaming with a controller, choose an activity where your body has to be moving in some point and any lingering feelings will be forgotten as you're in the moment doing the thing. Finally during the periods where you cannot masturbate or do a physical hobby, drugs and alcohol are preferable to numb the emotional longing you might have for others.

Learning to cycle these with hobbies at the forefront has kept me from going on an insane murder spree ultimately ending in suicide.They're just not worth fucking your life up over, even if your life is shitty and you're an outcast to society. Cause you can always change to something better if you're willing to move for it. Life never sucks so bad that you can't just get up and walk away from whatever you're doing. I've done it with jobs, colleges, and the military.

Go where you want, its your life. Forget you need anyone, and interact with those who you want to. Travel the world and find acceptance, there are so many different and wild groups of people in this world that you can find good company somewhere..I wholeheartedly believe that. I've found strange fellows in strange places, I suggest you do the same. As much as we should be self sufficient, we must reconcile with humans being a social creature and our own fulfillment from human contact. Just because we can learn to function alone, doesn't mean we should. Maybe never romantic, but certainly platonic! Godspeed Anons.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.