[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>about to order pizza for the second day in a row guys im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 4353634734.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
4353634734.png
43KB, 542x602px
>about to order pizza for the second day in a row

guys im nervous as fuck

what if the delivery guy is the same?

will he think im a creep?
>>
Order from a different place, my dude.
>>
Former pizza dude here, I'll speak from my experience.

If you get the same guy he will remember you. Not you, per se, but the house and maybe a little bit about you. As long as you tipped him last time more than a buck, he'll be cool.
>>
>>34260579
No one gives a shit. Order as many times as you want.
>>
>>34260610
i-i don't tip im from the uk friend
>>
>>34260638
Oh okay doesn't matter then I suppose.

Just get on with it.
>>
>>34260579
Hes gunna find out that you live alone and rape you.

>"heh this fuckin CREEPO, looks like hes an easy score!
>"time to make his month by talking to him, let's try some small talk"

After he leaves and you eat your pizza you'll fall asleep in ten minutes. Where he'll come back, break in and fuck you bareback for hours.
Leaving you a bloody cum stained mess.
He'll take all the money in your wallet and say "thanks for the tip".

He knows you'll call again for the third day in a row.
>>
Wait a second, I replied to this thread yesterday
>>
>>34260579
As a pizza delivery boy, i can tell you he probably won't care. And if you're from the UK, he'll be too awkward to point it out. I get guys who order almost every day, I have at least one guy, never tips, orders all the time and literally answered the door in goth rave pants and no shirt once. This man is military, an e4 i think. This man is responsible for our freedom.
>>
>>34260579
Do you think >>34260696
Is gunna happen?

Alternatively buy already made frozen pizzas from the grocery store you dork.
>>
>>34260709
you're dreaming my friend. WAKE UP
>>
>>34260732
grab a brush and put a little (makeup)
>>
>>34260771
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
>>
>>34260718
AHEHEHEHEHE. WAGIEEEES BTFO'D LOL
>>
>>34260783
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?

There you go create another fable.
>>
get sum frozen tesco pizza my man, literally a tenth of the price
>>
>>34260696
I don't think you trust in my self righteous suicide.
>>
>>34260579
Probably will be a different guy
Only chinks use the same delivery guy for 24 hours
But chinks don't give a shit if you order from them multiple times
>>
>>34260791
As far as wagecuckery goes, pizza-lad in Hawaii is the thing to do. At my store, we're chronically understaffed for drivers. You can basically do whatever and not get fired so long as you don't upset the big bosses. We have drivers who never come in, who come in and do no work, or who refuse to do work and they don't get fired as they can't be replaced easily. I got called in today and did basically nothing, took a buncha smoke breaks and then an hour break during cleanup time and left having to only mop half-assedly around the kitchen :B
>>
>>34260579
You're paying for it right?
Then make them earn the fucking money.
>>
I order pizza all the time it's great I like to eat the pizza it feel real good in my tummy when I order here for the next pizza and the pizza is going to be up here in my face like this nom

So you see now
>>
holy shit op no one is going to fucking care that you're eating pizza twice in a row just order your fucking pizza and be grateful you have enough money to afford pizza for two days in a row you cuck.
>>
>>34260579
>not alternating places

I did order from the same place a few days in a row on occasion and once I actually did have a female pizza delivery girl comment on it and it was awkward as fuck.
I can't help it their bbq boneless wings are additctive
>>
I go to collect pizzas now, it's usually cheaper and no awkwardness at the door
>>
>>34260579
I've ordered pizza from the same place 5 days in a row and never got the same person.
These people don't care anyway. They are used to seeing the absolute lowest life forms. I have waited outside in my underwear drunk and smoking weed and the pizza guy acted like it was totally normal.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.