[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you afraid of dying? what happens after we die? is it exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 126426783.png (57KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
126426783.png
57KB, 600x434px
are you afraid of dying?

what happens after we die? is it exactly like before we were born? we feel nothing?
>>
I used to have some mental problems related to the fear of death. Psychologists didn't help, so I just kind of gradually turned the fear into apathy. I think it's one of the reasons why I'm so dead inside.
>>
>>34260360
I'm not afraid. One day I will greet death with a warm and tired smile. Regardless of what happens, death is just death.
>>
>>34260360
There is no point in life.

Just find something you like and enjoy it as much as you can before it's over.
>>
Dying yes, death no.
>>
>>34260360
What happens after we're born? Is it exactly like before we die? We feel everything?
>>
>>34260360
Death no, being horribly dismembered by drug cartel while still alive, priceless.
>>
>>34260850
/thread. We only have one chance at doing the things we enjoy, why bother with anything else?
>>
>>34260360
Afraid of meeting our Lord?

Yes because I'm not worthy, no because of the hope of being saved by his infinite mercy
>>
i'm not worried about me, i think there's no afterlife. you simply finish to live, like when you are sleeping.
i'm worried about my family. if i die, thy will be shocked. my sister will be probably pass that moment, but my parents, my grandma and my aunt and uncle... i don't know how bad they will feel.

if it's just an accidental death or a terminal illness it's fine, but this is the main reason i'm not already dead by suicide.
>>
File: killmev22.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
killmev22.png
227KB, 635x661px
I didn't sleep since yesterday due to cocaine, today is my day off and i have to go to the bank, but i just snorted my last gram of cocaine and I'm afraid of leaving my house, please kill me
>>
It's beyond my control, it's futile to worry about it
>>
>>34261190
Just go out and do it you pathetic asshat.
>>
>>34261209
Thx my dude you inspired me
>>
File: 1480847747310.jpg (26KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480847747310.jpg
26KB, 306x306px
>>34260952
>There's no point
>Here's the point of that

>Inanimate matter randomly becomes animated
>Randomly animated matter randomly creates patterns of inanimate matter that consciously animate inanimate matter.

Atheists are just religious people with an extremely ironic lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>34261337
I kek'd at "randomly". I'm randomly about to got eat some pizza rolls and shit them out due to the universe being RNG.
>>
>>34261337
how is religion even relevant to that conversation?
>>
>>34261190
>be up for three days snorting meth
>try and do errands
>clearly spun out, spilling spaghetti everywhere
>terrified to go to sleep
>take an xanax
>get cozy in bed and finally sleep

just do your shit m8. you might have a spill, but just get it done.
>>
I'm terrified of dying. That fear is the only thing that's kept me from shooting myself and getting this shit over with already. I'm such a fucking pussy...
>>
>>34260360
Reincarnation is real
Read several NDEs and check out tom campbells work until and dont judge it until the logical gaps are closed. Best way would be just reading 'my big toe'
>>
It's like dreamless sleep. Nothingness.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.