[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 15 >betaasfuck.jpeg >class is split up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1922.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>be me
>be 15
>betaasfuck.jpeg
>class is split up for science lab; did my lab the day before
>go to check on my friends who do have the lab
>group of girls who have also have lab spot me
>"eww anon's in our group"
>"a-actually I did the lab yesterday"
>audible sigh of relief from the group
>"thank god I hate him"
>"what are you still doing here go away"

How was high school for you /r9k/?
>>
That's fucking horrible. I'm sorry you had to deal with delusional bitches who think they're above everyone else.
>>
>be 15
>ironicaly buy a satanist book
>read it for the lols
>leave it out during 9th grade sceince class not knowing any better and leave to the bathroom
>entire class is black
>come back
>all the chairs and people from my table are fucking gone
>everyone stairs at me as i walk in
>ohfuckwhayhappened.jpg
>literaly called devil
>life was never the same since then

And after that day,i got in a totall of 12 fights during my entire highschool career.
>>
File: 1442648864875.jpg (458KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442648864875.jpg
458KB, 1920x1200px
>cooking class
>sitting at round table with my cooking group
>teacher is sitting with us
>downtime, everyone just chatting
>not talking to anyone at the table
>teacher just looks at me and goes
>"You're not like the rest of us, are you anon?"
>just tried to smile and play it off

Still sticks with me today
>>
>>34259222
Sounds like a real cunt.
>>
Thanks man, that means a lot. I I've been sitting in a dark bathroom for the last hour or so since then. Can't bring myself to get out and talk to people. Pretty much the last two weeks of my life have been like this. Wake up just fucking tired of everything, wanting to crawl under the covers and go back to sleep. But I have to get up, and I try to convince myself that things will get better. By the time I get off the train that takes my to school I almost believe it myself, but I'm soon back in the same place I'm at not, not feeling like I'm worth shit, knowing that if I just up and left the school and never came back, pretty much no one would care. I come home depressed and angry at myself more than anything. Ashamed about what a worthless excuse of a human being I am. I take it out on my parents, who desu are the last people who deserve it. Eventually my mood gets better and I convince myself tomorrow will be better.

I don't know how to get out of this spiral. I feel like I'm stuck in this circle of self loathing and shame that just won't stop. Please help me.
>>
File: 412491324912943134.png (614KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
412491324912943134.png
614KB, 600x450px
>>34259061
sure thing kiddo, now fuck off to plebbit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.