[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /schizoid/? >Be me >Loner with no friends, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: thoth1.png (218KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
thoth1.png
218KB, 600x536px
Who here /schizoid/?

>Be me
>Loner with no friends, but still do not feel loneliness
>Kissless virgin, but do not have an intense desire to get laid

Feels good man
>>
>>34258420
only gay boys are schizoids
>>
File: gondolaruins.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gondolaruins.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
Gondola is my spirit animal.
>>
I believe I am schizoid, at least to a moderate degree. I have a few friends though, however it's pretty much always them reaching out to me and initiating any interaction, if they didn't, I probably wouldn't talk to them for weeks or months. I never feel lonely, or the desire to find new friends or a partner, although I suppose I would be open to the possibility if it came along.

Only gotten laid once, 24 years old now; I was 22, put on a completely fake personality and landed a one night stand, who by the end of the night was beginning to have second thoughts before I just sealed the deal. Never had a girlfriend either, but several women have been interested, just not ones that were appealing to me.

Interestingly I would say I feel very loyal to my friends and actually care about them, although most of the time just don't feel the urge to initiate interaction with them.
>>
>>34258420
i feel those feels but Im not schiz to my knowledge
>>
>>34258420
I know this feel, but I used to have friends and have had sex a fair amount.

This doesn't mean I'm schiz right?
I sometimes hear/say things that aren't real though, and get incredibly anxious at random times.
>>
>>34259395
i hope you die in your sleep stupid faggot
>>
>>34259410
>be a normie
>spend a lot of time alone due to circumstances
>lose touch with friends
>lose touch with fuck buddies
>lsoe touch with reality

>lose all social skills I had developed
>childhood autism and schizoid tendancies return
>back to being too wierd to know for most normies
>turn prison gay
>want to end my existence every day

Wew lad, maybe I should kill myself, thanks for the help.
>>
>>34258690
Damn that's literally me, anon.
>>
>>34258420
Me OP. Isn't it weird how us mentally ill people don't want to be friends with other mentally ill people?

We want to be friends with normal people. But that isn't happening.
>>
>be loser
>wonder why no friends in adulthood
>must be schizophrenic

wew this is why i come to this board
>>
>>34258420
The strangest thing about losing your virginity is realising that literally nothing has fucking changed and you are the exact same person and no one perceive you any differently than before. So, yeah, it's good you don't have an intense desire to get laid like some people on here. That will only lead to hate for women, when in reality, those people should only hate themselves.
>>
>>34259460
He was just lashing out at you because he is jelous that you have had sex. Pay no attention to him anon.
>>
I feel like my family is starting to worry about my lack of friends or social life. i dont know how to tell them that i just dont care enough anymore to try to humor people. i lost connect with 95% of the few people i talked to in high school. I was always the person to first initiate contact with others whenever i wanted to do something social, it bothered me. I figured if no one cared enough to try and talk to me then i dont need to care enough to talk to them.
>>
>>34259580
"Schizoid personality disorder is not to be confused with schizophrenia, schizotypal personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder."

people like you need to stop coming to this board
>>
>>34259580
Are you not ashamed to be this stupid?
>>
File: 1484772692184.jpg (226KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1484772692184.jpg
226KB, 600x583px
>>34258420
I tell myself I am but really I'm just trying to cope with my situation.
>>
Is there any test online that can even remotely detect if you're schizoid or not?

I'm not trying to self-diagnose, I'm just curious
>>
>Patients with schizoid personality disorders consider themselves to be observers, rather than participants, in the world around them.

Is this what spawned the gondola meme?
>>
File: 1445916202527.jpg (101KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1445916202527.jpg
101KB, 396x385px
>tfw you will never be a NEET millionaire who can afford never leaving his home and never seeing people ever again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.