[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling like shit? Postman here delivering hope. We're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_01.jpg (971KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01.jpg
971KB, 1280x1920px
Feeling like shit? Postman here delivering hope.
We're going to cure whatever is ailing you. Doesn't matter if it's anxiety depression or lack of self confidence.
If you're new to tapping you can watch the videos below. I'm here to answer any questions.
You can also chat with me on omegle if you want me to tailor the process more to your specific needs or if you feel like it's not working for you.
This is and always will be free, all you need to get better is the will to do so.

>Quick tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AW01rT92Ng

>Basic overview of the process by a qt 3.1415926535897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCE4P6Ue0w

>If you're lazy you can tap with Luke Wilson's doppelganger by just mimicking what he does and says
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6kq9N9Yp6E
>>
>>34258368
what the fuck is this?
Im not watching your goddam videos unless you explain yourself.
>>
>>34258368
DON'T OPEN THIS. IT'S A SCREAMER.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
File: eftpoints.jpg (103KB, 672x458px) Image search: [Google]
eftpoints.jpg
103KB, 672x458px
>>34258415
Not my videos. They all have over 100,000+ views so it's not like I'm trying to get views on youtube friendo.
Best I can describe the process is acupuncture without needles, you tap on various points on your body while you focus on your emotional distress and you feel better, the progress you make with it is permanent. The whole thing takes about a minute once you get the hang of it.

Here are the points you tap on.
>>
File: IMG_02.jpg (683KB, 2000x1357px)
IMG_02.jpg
683KB, 2000x1357px
>>34258500
>It's a screamer
No screamers here, but nice try little troll.
>>
>>34258532
Cool scam you got there, buddy. Will you cut me a slice if I spread your bullshit?
>>
>>34258573
So what scam am I running exactly if I'm not selling anything? What do you want a slice of?
I'm freely offering my time to help, that's all.
>>
>>34258600
I'll humor you since I'm bored. How exactly does tapping on various parts of your body do anything for psychology issues?
>>
>>34258368
Postman, deliver my fucking LCD screen so I can use my good laptop
Idgaf about tapping, call me a self-destructive individual for it, but damn, I miss the freedom of a good CPU.
>>
>>34258668
Well the explanation for it is pretty "new-agey" and the process has been grouped with that whole crystal healing bullshit and the like.
Official comment of is "All cause for negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system".
So the process is supposed to "balance" the energy system. I admit that it sounds like bullshit and I cannot give you a scientifically sound argument for why it works because there hasn't been any study with a sufficiently large sample size.
I do however know that it does work, because it provides pretty quick and lasting relief. You can read hundreds of comments on the videos I posted or you can try it for yourself. It doesn't take a long time. Rate your issue from 0-10 before tapping and then rate it after. You'll be pleasantly surprised I think.
>>
>>34258711
Doesn't your laptop already have a screen?
>>
>>34258783
I refuse to even click your links. Please don't pretend not to know why. I will assume, for the sake of fun conversation, you sincerely believe this. Assuming somene experiences relief, why isn't this best explained by the placebo effect?
>>
>>34258851
>Please don't pretend not to know why.
Pretending would be me giving you answers to something I don't know. Like I said there is an "official" explanation for why this works but I don't subscribe to it because of the whole "new age energy healing" bullshit trend. I'm waiting for this process to undergo real scientific scrutiny and then I'll be confident to tell you "why" it works.

>I will assume, for the sake of fun conversation, you sincerely believe this.
I don't know what you mean by "believe", I'm relying only on results.

>why isn't this best explained by the placebo effect
Because you don't have to believe in it for it to work. Placebo relies on duping the person into thinking that they are taking an effective medicine but in this case you can completely disregard it as bullshit and it will still provide relief.
>>
>>34258964
>you don't have to believe in it for it to work
Touting it as an effective treatment already primes the "tapper" to evaluate the outcome of the actions, against whatever expectations they have. Anything you do with your body can produce minor changes in what you feel. Repetitive motions (rocking back and forth, hand rubbing, etc) can become tics that people use for comfort. There is nothing special about these actions in particular, it could be anything. In fact, I often move my fingers, one by one in a counter clockwise direction 5 times each. Always makes me feel better. Go ahead and try it yourself! You don't need to believe it and you don't even have to give m vid a view on yt ;)
>>
>>34258964
>>34259184
Also this http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/12/placebos-work-%E2%80%94-even-without-deception/
>>
>>34258368
Hey man I assume your intention isn't malicious. i'll check out this post when I wake up.
>>
>>34259184
>>34259218
Good point, answer me this though say I ask you to conjure a specific memory from your past a memory that on a 0-10 scale gives an emotional distress of 9. Something you actively avoid thinking about. Will your tics help you feel better? Of course, they will provide temporary relief. Now try conjuring up that memory again the next day. It will still be 9. Point is you will experience temporary relief after doing your tics but the emotional distress level will continue to be the same every time you think about the stressful event. When you go through the process of EFT you will lower the emotional distress level and it will stay at it's new level permanently. Say you go from 9 to 6 it will stay a 6. You can continue tapping until you reach a 0.
Tics provide temporary and minor relief, EFT provides massive and lasting results.
It's unfortunate that you would rather argue about it instead of trying it but if you assume that I stand to benefit from you watching these videos you can look the process up yourself. It's called "Emotional Freedom Technique".
>>
>>34259277
You can always join my threads if you need any help with it. Good luck.
>>
File: IMG_03.jpg (713KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_03.jpg
713KB, 3264x2448px
Bumping with comfy images.
>>
>>34259469
I'd like some science to be honest.

Ofcourse my heroin addiction felt like less of a problem after I had finished poking myself In the head for 2 minutes as I couldn't stop laughing at myself.
>>
>>34259603
haha, well I'd love to be able to provide you with concrete scientific evidence but I haven't found any that satisfies me.
If you'd like I can try and help you with your addiction by tailoring the process to your specifics. Let me know.
>>
File: IMG_04.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_04.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>34259603
However, here's EFT being applied at the VA to vietnam veterans for their war traumas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3JnxLWe5RI
>>
File: IMG_05.jpg (643KB, 2000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_05.jpg
643KB, 2000x1285px
Great colors on this one.
>>
>>34259944
this is called tonalism no?
>>
File: IMG_06.jpg (916KB, 1639x1093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_06.jpg
916KB, 1639x1093px
>>34259974
Yes, I think you're right.
>>
File: IMG_07.jpg (459KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_07.jpg
459KB, 1920x1080px
Still here, feel free to ask me anything.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.