[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I work up the courage to stab myself in the neck and die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1484796742643.jpg (18KB, 261x355px) Image search: [Google]
1484796742643.jpg
18KB, 261x355px
How do I work up the courage to stab myself in the neck and die?

I keep trying to do it with alcohol but I always pass out before I reach the point where I can make the commitment.
>>
>>34257533
Just keep going with the alcohol you will build up a resitance to the point where you are gonna do it. Or you will die of alcohol poisining. Anyway u shouldnt do it and such
>>
Why not just fuckin OD?
stabbing yourself sounds like the most mentally challenging and painful way to kill yourself
>>
>>34257613
is there an actual good reason why i shouldn't

there's no question mark there because it's a rhetorical question, of course i should kill myself.
>>
>>34257533
You don't want your last moments to be choking on your own blood
>>
>>34257637
i'm on /r9k/ dood, you think i'm going to go outside and find people to sell me drugs?

i mean, hook me up with a site that mail orders fentanyl analogues that aren't scheduled yet and maybe I could do that. otherwise, give me advice that works for the average retarded robot.
>>
>>34257654
Well whatever floats your boat but i tried
>>
>>34257637
As if OD'ing is easy.
No matter what you take
youre only going to feel sick
and be rushed to the hospice.
Im not in the mood for a faggy lecture.
>>
>>34257701
well yeah i've failed at ODing multiple times. that's what the idea is here. i want to use the overdose method as a way to springboard me towards a more effective but violent choice, except i don't have a gun to use.

would something like opiates or benzos be better for getting myself fucked up enough to not hesitate when it comes to violent suicide?
>>
man you fucks are so fucking dumb
order a tank of helium and stop being retarded
goddamn take 10 minutes and figure out how to effectively commit suicide

if you have a gun shoot yourself in the back of the head not anywhere else

if you have a rope make sure the hanging location and rope is sturdy

dont jump to your death cause it will be slow and painful

n2o, co, h2 are god tier

if you want to overdose on drugs go look through the darknet markets you fucking clown

suicide is gonna be the last thing you do so you might as well do it right no wonder you wanna kill yourself you cant even get the ending of your life right
>>
>>34257802
darknet got me in trouble which is a big part of why i'm in this situation. it's not an option for me.
>>
>>34257842
Are you scared of getting in trouble when you are gonna end your life? what kind of logic is this

you should be in full nihilism mode
>>
>>34257897
it's more that i'm worried my attempts to end my life are just gonna get me locked up on suicide watch again. i need something reliable that i can also pull off while under restrictions.
>>
>>34257933
whats the country
>>
>>34257842
You won't kill yourself
You'll pussy out
You still care too much about shit in your life to kill yourself
get the fuck out you attention whoring edge fag
>>
>>34257960
i appreciate your efforts to push me over the edge but what i really need right now is reliable suicide advice, not the kind of insults i already hear every day from my parents
>>
>>34257533
If this is your path to the soup, then that is your destiny little vegetable.

Do not be afraid, you will be one with the soup. You will be the soup.
>>
>>34257960
you dont know that, he may try the co method and call the ambulence after he is already a walking deadman
>>
File: 1456297759655.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1456297759655.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
if you live in the USA just drive up to canada you tard monkey
>>
If you're too cowardly to die, you deserve the miserable life you have.
>>
>>34257533
If you are so willing to die then at least make a remarkable way to die.

Take a loan and then fuck as many hookers as possible whilst getting as high as a kite can be.

Eventually you will die overdosed to shit whilst fucking some whore, better than being nothing more than another number on a list.
>>
>>34258030
Nobody deserves the lives that they had. None of us fucking asked our dads to knock up some bitch in high school or whatever the fuck resulted in us having to exist.
>>
From experience, having fantasies about something overly violent like stabbing yourself in the is indicative of a lack of true desire to die. There are many more effective methods, but you like this dramatic one because you know it's not feasible. Since that's the case, you may as well just live OP.
>>
god damn /b/ has better advice than you losers
>>
>>34257533
Why the fuck are you trying to kill yourself with a knife? Just shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun, faggot.
>>
>>34257533
You should be my soulmate instead.
>>
>>34258335
any advice on where a convicted felon who is also a shut in is supposed to get ahold of a shotgun? without just getting robbed or arrested again? i've already tried this shit dude.
>>
File: I really want a cute gf (male).jpg (40KB, 530x550px) Image search: [Google]
I really want a cute gf (male).jpg
40KB, 530x550px
>>34258362
>>34257533
Why won't you be my cute girlfriend instead?
don't die anon
>>
>>34258429
I hope you end up in a relationship with a crazy bitch from here who poisons you
>>
>>34258492
>I hope you end up in a relationship with a crazy bitch from here who poisons you
why? are you the op?
dieing would be a release for me senpai
>>
>>34257533
OP
Life is shit and seems like it will never be not shit, but it will definitely get OK and maybe even good. There are plenty of programs and organizations that help felons integrate into society. There are plenty of programs and organizations that help out with whatever other issues you may face. I get that this is the same sappy shit that gets spouted off all the time by every Dick and Harry, but it's true. Give living a go.
>>
>>34257654
Whats the sutuation? Elaborate for better advice
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.