[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >see this >she says "Are you ok anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Aimee[345].jpg (101KB, 558x702px) Image search: [Google]
Aimee[345].jpg
101KB, 558x702px
>wake up
>see this
>she says "Are you ok anon? I know it could be hard but you need to know... you were in a coma, this is year 2028"
what do you say?
>>
>>34256902
nigga, shut the hell up
>>
>>34256902
Who is president
>>
Take her picture and post this thread on /r9k/
>>
>>34256902
Catch me up on my memeology please
>>
>>34256902
Get away from me, ya mouth-breathing dumb bitch.
>>
Awesome, now I'm a 39 year old virgin.
>>
>>34256924
Bill Gates

>>34256938
Pickle is still strong but the new troll face is fire!
>>
no one would pay the medical bills for me for that long
they'd pull the plug after a couple days
>>
>>34256902
Fucking help
>>
>>34256956
Bill Gates is a fuckin Hillary supporter, but would also not be surprised if he ran
>>
File: 1483779072908.png (703KB, 479x607px) Image search: [Google]
1483779072908.png
703KB, 479x607px
probably something dull like
"oh, cool, what'd I miss? Also why was I in a coma?"
>>
>>34256902
does my dick still work?
>>
>>34256902
>Realize I am now a 38 year old kissless virgin.
>Ask if it is now socially acceptable to ask women for sex after waking up from a coma.
>If not just rape her and pretend to still be in the coma because no one ever believe her the guy in a coma raped her.
>>
>>34256984
sorry anon we had to remove it after the "accident"
>>
>>34256902
>"Please tell me you're my wife."
>laugh it off when she says no
>>
>>34257008
>being in a coma for 11 years
>having the muscle strenght needed to fucking speak for 10 seconds straight, let alone rape a strong, indipendent woman
>>
>>34256902
How is the current anime season?
How are dem memes?
>>
Kill me

Oregano stew
>>
>>34256902

Kept you waiting, huh?

original whoa whoa
>>
Does baneposting still exist at least?
>>
id ask what my relation to her is, and proceed to smash regardless of whether shes my cousin or wife.
>>
Shit I've got a lot of anime to catch up on. Also I hope someone fed my dog. Also that my dog isn't fucking dead.
>>
>>34256978

>Bill Gates is a fuckin Hillary supporter

Nigger, if you're still obsessed with /pol/ shit in 2028 and I was the attending physician I'd have you put back into the goddamn coma.
>>
>>34256950

Nah, a nurse raped you while you were in a coma.

A male nurse.
>>
>>34257060

>its the future and they dont have muscle tension and exercise machines to make you super bulked while you're a vegetable

Why even be in a coma?
>>
>>34256902
AND YOU DIDN'T PULL THE FUCKING PLUG! FUCK YOU!
*strangles her to death*
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.