[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redownloaded tinder the other day. Have only been getting matched

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: RAGEE.png (459KB, 1500x1360px) Image search: [Google]
RAGEE.png
459KB, 1500x1360px
Redownloaded tinder the other day. Have only been getting matched with blacks girls, and chubby girls on...match with one girl I super liked the other day,
>Strike up an intersting convo
>Agrees to meetup
>Check distance,find out shes 800 miles away
>was only visiting my state
>Get another match today
>Things are looking to good
>Says she only wants casual hookup
>SCOREE
>Eventually realize bitch is catfish
>Probably one of you faggots trolling

I remember when I used to get good matches on tinder...wtf happened? Has the Chad population exploded?
>>
File: 1469756229892.png (204KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
1469756229892.png
204KB, 482x415px
>>34256791
Am from germany, I never had a good match

If you are average looking like me prepare to get ignored on those apps, it's the best case though, from the few chats I managed to start, one became a actual date.

>girl looks good on pics, felt like a winner
>in person she was pretty fat and had a pig nose, i am unsure if she used photoshop or if she was good at angles and shit
>she was 160cm tall and weighed about 90kg
>oh hey, you must be anon, nice to meet you, let's go eat something.
>she wants to go to mc donalds...
>we sit there and she talks about how she started to get thinner so fast by not eating anymore whilst eating a bic mac
>"oh anon, you're pretty buff, i couldn't bring myself to go to the gym as often as you." (am pretty /fit/ lots of working out)
>"oh anon I am sure you could beat my ex"
>takes pictures nonstop to make her ex jealous i guess.
>she pays and wants to go to the cinema
>i say no and leave and delet the app.

At least i got a free meal
>>
>>34256851
Damn, the worst are fat girls who take pictures from angles where you cant tell they are fat, although now i'm used to identifying the trick. Sorry you had to deal with a goblin who used edited photos dude lol. But i'd say i'm average too, but when tinder first came out I had much better luck, I feel like somethings changed.
>>
>>34256791

>>Says she only wants casual hookup
>>SCOREE

Serves you right for being promiscuous you degenerate.
>>
>get good matches
>too scared to chat with any of them
>uninstall
>repeat
>>
>>34256791
>catfishing on tindr
>match with chad
>talk to chad for a while
>invite chad out
>chat messaging constantly, 'i'm there, where are you???'
Block.
Am I the only one who does this? its so fun.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.