[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not good at everything How do you find the motivation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0032.jpg (57KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
57KB, 500x521px
>tfw not good at everything
How do you find the motivation to do anything? I can barely get up in the morning.
>>
Understand your feelings, why you hate waking up? Try to understand how motivation works, try to change your thought patterns. If you have negative emotions associated with waking up in the morning it's going to be a lot harder to do it.
>>
>>34256666
It just feels like it's gonna another day of me doing nothing so I get sad.
>>
>>34256750
So if you feel like you're going to do nothing that means there are some things you consider worth doing. What are these things?
>>
>>34256912
I want to start exercising again. I was biking 2 hours a day but I stopped for some reason.

I want to really start working on my site, I know it has potential and I can see it becoming my main source of income if I really work at it.

I want to begin practicing drawing again. I've neglected doing this for years even though I want to go into animation due to lack of motivation.

I want to start practicing my voice again. I can do a female voice now if I try but I'd like to get to the point where I'm doing it 24/7.

I want to start practicing my handwriting. It's awful and hard to read. Id like it to look pretty and legible.

I'd like to learn guitar. I already have one but I barely know any cords.

A lot of things to do. But they never get done.
>>
>>34257099
These are things that require constancy and commitment, nothing you can't learn. Try to start small, make it your routine, we are human beings and you can teach yourself habits.
For example, if you're depressed, you have to understand that depressions is a MOOD DISORDER, this translates to times where you're going to feel shitty and won't want to do anything, but in the end there's always a way to deal with it.
>>
Try the future authoring program.
>>
>>34257245
I've thought about getting on an anti-depressant but it's a little scary.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.