[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you robots think of anarcho-primitivism? Can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Anarcho Primitivism Flag.png (2KB, 220x147px) Image search: [Google]
Anarcho Primitivism Flag.png
2KB, 220x147px
What do you robots think of anarcho-primitivism?
Can't argue with the logic, since there can't be any societal problems if there is no society.
>>
File: IMG_1405.png (8KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1405.png
8KB, 1280x853px
>>34256568
Nah dude anarcho-capitalism is where it's at
>>
>>34256670
Anarcho-capitalism is an oxymoron
>>
>>34256568
there'll be the problems of no-society
you'll be constantly struggling for food and defense against others, wich will be freely able to rape and steal your stuff for the sole reason they can do it.

I like my ass
and my property
>>
File: 122567021469.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
122567021469.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>34256568
What do robots think of anarcho-communism?
>>
>>34256568
I don't associate myself with it or any other movement, but I suppose I'm closest to being an anarcho-primitivist or "national anarchist" and have been for years. As a teen I found anarcho-communism and anarchism in general interesting, but I became disillusioned with a lot of stuff to do with the left and I began to think it made less sense. I especially dislike how Marxism has a very poor understanding of history because of how it likes to see it as a linear evolution, but the truth is many things get both better and worse, and things are always varying. The only form of "anarchy" that has actually existed for more than a small time has been some systems of tribal confederacies that existed in ancient Europe, where they kept peace through shared religion and ideology. When you have this and a small population, need for a large state and infrastructure ceases to exist. Of course we're high population now, but Linkola tends to be right on things.

Evola and the concept of riding the tiger, as well as some third positionist views and bits and pieces of other obscure ideologies and people really appealed to me. I think if you dislike the world, the only thing you can really do is try to live above it and enjoy it however you can, and be indifferent towards if it's good or bad.

I'm pretty disillusioned with the right now too, and I'm really indifferent to a lot of things. I never posted anywhere like /pol/ and I think they are pretty stupid, and give too much of a shit about everything, they are whiners. I'm sort of in my own bubble in a rural area working towards self-sufficiency, and enjoying life.
>>
>>34257647
>I'm pretty disillusioned with the right now too, and I'm really indifferent to a lot of things.
This about sums up my feelings as well. The modern left seem cancerous and toxic to certain values I consider important, but the right isn't much better. All in all though, left and right mean little to me, as I just want to live a simple life, detached from many things.
>>
>>34256568
Sorry, I'd rather have societal problems than problems with surviving in the wilderness and dying from random infections.
>>
>>34257783
That's how I feel too and I'm doing it. It's fun.
>>34257784
It isn't really a lack of society per se, just lack of society as we know it. There is always some form of society, it just varies on the scale. People who think anarchy means a total lack of society are stupid.
>>34257055
I forgot to reply to this, it's not true at all. When united in ideology you should have minimal violence. Read about how the ancient Celtic and Germanic tribes avoided warfare between each other, for example. They were not very warlike at all (despite popular perceptions derived from the Greco-Roman world that was antithesis to their society and they had collided with) and had systems to avoid warfare with their own culture and people. It was hardly a constant struggle. Though some amount of struggle is good and nothing worthwhile in this world, and no happiness, was derived without it. Look at the neet losers here who sit in their rooms all did with all their needs met. They are not happy.
>>
do your homework and go to sleep, you have high school in the morning
>>
like every other school of anarchism, it's just bloviating and wasting your life towards something that won't ever happen, or at best might exist for a microsecond before something more organized and stronger takes over.

if it interests you, then whatever, but what a waste of time just to feel like you "figured it out" maaan.
>>
>>34256568
Kaczynski was a genius. Humanity and the earth would undoubtedly be much better off if humanity would've remained primitive. But we'll never go back. So I think we should do the best with what we have. Which is why I'm fascist.
>>
>>34257892
>systems
>culture
Sounds like society to me
>>
>>34257006
You don't know the definition of the following terms:
-anarchism
-capitalism
-oxymoron
>>
>>34259405
Genisuses have a great propensity for coming up with idealistic systems incompatible with humans. This why the greatest philosophers, and their propoesed philosophical systems, such as Kant and his ethical system, are ridiculed and seen as absurd, but that's only because people see everything in a practical way, and disregard the genius required for the conception of such systems, no matter how unrealistic they seem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.