[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone :) How is everyone doing today! Please come here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: happy pep.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
happy pep.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
Hi everyone :) How is everyone doing today! Please come here and vent about your frustrations or write a letter to someone.
>>
>>34256335
i'm doing ok! how are you, anon?
>>
i found a quarter today boys

who else /succesful/ here
>>
>>34256363
Lucky! I found a dime!
>>
fuck you, C. I'm not falling for that shit again, we just won't happen, that's all and I've accepted that.
>>
It's a normie problem so I'm sure you will ree at me. I have a gf but I'm crushing hard on some other girl. Can't get her out of my head
>>
>>34256335

We're doing great! We're getting on with our lives and improving and socializing!

Little do we know that our lives will forever change when the nukes drop in October
>>
File: 1411863357215.jpg (129KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1411863357215.jpg
129KB, 900x900px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS YEAR IS FUCKED
>>
File: 1459134974280.jpg (67KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1459134974280.jpg
67KB, 600x549px
You know what I hate? When you apply for your dream job, go through all of the application bullshit, background checks, etc. Then, you wait weeks/months for it to go through corporate, only to have them reject you without even giving you a reason. At least they actually replied, I guess...
>>
C,
I like you. If the feeling is mutual, please come to my room for drinks Friday.
-M
>>
>>34256335
I haven't spoken to a friend in months, I want to message but I'm an awkward fuck plus we aren't that close
>>
Dear L,
You're a fucking bitch. I loved you and actually cared about you but you were so fucking blind you couldn't see it. You would whine day and night how unhappy you were. Everytime i came home, opening the door was a risk because there was a 50% chance you wouldn't be there. That all your stuff would be packed and you'd be gone without a trace.

Everyday afterwards has felt like a terrible dream i can't wake from. To feel like one day you will be back home and surprise me. But you never loved me that much. You used me emotionally and financially until the money was gone and then you cheated and divorced me.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? You are so fucking mentally unstable and you have the audacity to pretend like your fucking religion has solved all your problems, but it never made you content. It never made you happy. Just drop the bullshit act. You aren't happy because you're brainwashed. You can never be happy. You wouldn't know what happiness was if it hit you in the face.

I gave up everything for you. My family, my hobbies, my time, everything. I loved you and cared about you. I thought you felt the same. We were a team.

We were a team...

But not anymore.
>>
I'm hot and have potential to be a normie but hate society and people. I identify with people here more than I do with people in the real world.
Every moment I spend on this site is a moment I lose more hope for myself.
>>
I'm crumbling under the pressure of my job and responsibilities. Was real good at "faking it till i make it." Made it now the faking is showing.
>>
I've mostly isolated myself in the past year and am now going back to college and holy shit do I want to bang this one girl so bad. Don't even know here name but she's in two of my classes.
>>
D,
You've been gone for 5 weeks and I miss you every day. I'm sorry I wasn't nicer to you. I'm sorry I was your only friend who came to the funeral. If I could trade places with you, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

You had your whole life ahead of you. You were slowing getting back on your feet and I was so proud of you. I miss you so much and no one seems to understand how much it hurts.

I hope to join you soon and we will be doing bong rips in Heaven or Hell or where ever it is people like us wind up. Maybe theres nothing and that's okay too, because no matter where we end up, it cannot possibly be worse than life without you.

Love,
M
>>
File: 1458389457437.jpg (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458389457437.jpg
322KB, 1280x720px
How do you get rid of that horrible feeling that you're wasting your life away

I have given up and decided to neet it up until I'm forced to kill myself but this feeling won't leave me alone
>>
I just can't get over how cute my gf is
>>
File: 7907.jpg (41KB, 900x900px)
7907.jpg
41KB, 900x900px
I did it again. I realized after how lonely I am without that place. All good, more time to do other shit. Pretty soon I've gotta leave the NEET life and jump in the water. I had a job grade 12 but quit it after like 6 months. I don't know what I want to study because I have no realistic dreams, aspirations, or interests. My locations is a real damper on my life. Think of a really small town's population; divide it by 10 and you have my ""town""''s population. This year I'm going to really try and overcome things. I've decided if my efforts do nothing then December is my last month to live.

thanks for the blogpost excuse
>>
Dear F

Why are you doing everything I told you not to do? Why are you smoking weed and taking pills and doing all this shit? What the fuck is wrong with you? For 3 years I told you to steer clear of that shit and even prided myself on knowing that you were going to do great things with your life, getting a job and other things.. I just wanted you to be successful and not reliant on people anymore. I know I broke up with you but I still care. And when I confronted you today about it, you said you were happy how you turned out. I understand I can't change your ways but I can't help but feel utterly betrayed. And I check your social media every 5 minutes because I can't help but see who you're flirting with or whatever.. it's killing me inside. I want you back but I know you've changed and I know we're not a good couple. I'm losing my mind and I've been up for 3 hours just thinking about it... I know you dont care about the smoking or taking pills though, you said it to my face. God.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.