[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is suicidal and I can't take it. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 859dd16eda6fb025e16a849d34d8d58d.jpg (168KB, 625x1200px) Image search: [Google]
859dd16eda6fb025e16a849d34d8d58d.jpg
168KB, 625x1200px
My girlfriend is suicidal and I can't take it. I don't love her anymore. Whats the best way to break up with her without her killing herself?
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>34255975
>If you kill yourself then I will kill myself too
>btw I'm breaking up with you
It's the only way anon
>>
>>34255975
Chicken soup
It's the only way
>>
Tell her she's fat and ugly but you're sure some man will find her attractive and wish her the best of luck.
>>
let her an hero
>>
>>34255975
Do you have more images like this?
>>
rip your ex-gf
>>
>>34255975

Knowledge from my stupid youth, let her threat it and break up with her. Most likely she won't do it. And if she does it's all your fault and you'll have to live with that.
>>
File: StirFry_Vertical_Draft5_01.jpg (1MB, 801x9567px) Image search: [Google]
StirFry_Vertical_Draft5_01.jpg
1MB, 801x9567px
>>34256061
Theres this one. Go on /ck/ if you want more
>>
>>34255975
If she died you still need to break up?
>>
Just let it happen. Hoes and tricks deserve death.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 297x293px)
image.jpg
37KB, 297x293px
>>34255975
I seriously think suicide is the biggest meme. Unless your current life is worse than that of a literal 21st century slave, you have no reason to do it. Even in cucklathicism God wouldn't be happy with you and neither would be anyone you know.

And if the atheists are correct YOU LITERALLY END UP NOWHERE IN AN ENDLESS ABYSS OF NOTHING. I don't fear death, because I fear what comes after death.

Honestly go over to her house and threaten to force her into the noose. if she acts all emotional and stupid, literally start putting her in the noose.
>>
>>34256225
I dont think suicidal people give a shit about all that. They just finna die
>>
>>34255975
Just break up with her. 99% of suicidal women are full of shit, they just want attention or are moody bitches. That's why they almost always fail suicide attempts while men almost always succeed. It's all about the attention for whores.
>>
>>34255975
She probably won't do it, but who knows. Tell her not to be a dumbass like me, who ended up with a pumped stomach kek
>>
>>34256252
Honestly, seeing as she's a woman she probably doesn't even want to die. I Fucking hate women.
>>
>>34256273
>>34256292
>>34256364
I dunno, its not the first time shes tried. And she got pretty close the last few times. Probably would be gone if parents and hospital staff didnt intervene
>>
>>34255975
Hey OP I know this is off topic but if I fap but don't cum did I really break no fap?
>>
>>34256225
Death is like the time between falling asleep and waking up with out dreams
Some day i will take my life or I will be bested in glorious combat
Then comes the eternal sleep or Valhalla
If you wish for suicide the eternal nothing will be a blessing not a curse
Some day
Suicide is not bad its a freedom
>>
>>34256443
Would it still be suicide if I cut myself on your edge?
>>
>>34256399
Why does she do it?

I'm serious, put her in the fucking noose to see what happens

Obviously you might want to put in some precautions so she can't fucking try to pull a fast one you.
>>
>>34256440
No, but you'll eventually cum on accident, thus breaking no fap.

The best way to beat no fap is to completely avoid touching your dick and viewing erotic material, edging won't provide any release.
>>
>>34256399
Er how many times has she "tried"?
>>
Start acting so pathetic that she falls out of love with you and breaks up
>>
>>34255975
Why is it your problem? A woman would see a mopey, suicidal man as a complete loser and dump him in a second.

Do the same and just dump her ass and tell her to get her shit together if she wants a meaningful relationship.
>>
>>34256603
I have literally done this and it works so well
Text her constantly and make sure you text giant text walls
Don't listen to what she has to say and be self absorbed
Hopes it works as well for you as it did for me anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.