[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest. Would your parents, or authoritative person that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170113-122630.png (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170113-122630.png
505KB, 1280x720px
Be honest. Would your parents, or authoritative person that you are closest to right now, have been friends with you if they went to your college or high school?
>>
>>34255806
Pretty sure my mom wants to have sex with me, so yeah
>>
no one would be friends with me
>>
>>34255806
I hope not. They're fuckin LAME
>>
>>34255806
my mom is a red pilled robot if ever ever there was one, so we would get along, but my dads a grade A autist so its a toss up.
>>
>>34255806
No my mom was a cheerleader and my dad was Chad.
>>
Hell no, I'm too much of an asshole. My mom was a college cheerleader, and my dad was in a frat.
>>
I think the only reason my parents don't hate me is because they had to live with me and be around me so much. So maybe if we had classes together we would have been friends in school.
>>
My mom is somewhat jealous of me in a weird mother-daughter way. She said not very long ago that if our lives (hers, mine, and my sister's) were a movie I would be "the cool character". She'd try to be friends with me, but I would abhor her.
>>
I've thought about this sometimes, and I think the answer is no. My mom wasn't a popular person or anything like that, but I'm a shitty person, so I doubt she would like me if I wasn't her son.
>>
>>34256962
You should start to bully your mom. She would probably like it.
>>
My dad was exactly like me so we probably would've fought a lot actually. My mom probably would've tried to be nice to me because she tried to be nice to outcasts and people who were weird.
>>
>>34257084
I did a little bit. After so long I outright told her all of the ways in which she is terrible, then some time later I ran away without notice and moved several states away, ignored all her calls/texts and texted her a photo of the state line I was crossing two states away with the message "stop calling me", then proceeded to ignore her for the most part for several months more. She is much better behaved to me now that I have asserted control over our relationship and speak to her only on my terms.
>>
>>34255806
No. Not at all.
Makes me realize how weak my connection with the people closest to me actually is.
>>
>>34255806
My dad was a chad that went to the army

My mother was a total Stacy

So no they wouldn't
>>
My mom was a stacy so probably not. We might be friendly acquaintances but I doubt we'd be in the same social circle. My dad is an autist like me in many ways but we'd probably just end up avoiding each other.
>>
>>34257182
Wait... your dad the auyist landed a Stacy?
Actually ive been seeing posts like this a lot in this thread. So maybe its a generational thing that makes us virgins.
I wonder when the world started putting up social classes...
Really makes ya think
>>
File: marriage-decline.png (11KB, 311x301px) Image search: [Google]
marriage-decline.png
11KB, 311x301px
>>34257237
Feminism has been more and more influential in each succeeding generation.
>>
>>34257237
They're immigrants so honestly the only thing that really brought them together was being in a strange new land. They never would've met in the old country and in all likelihood she would've gotten in an arranged marriage. They also barely tolerate each other.
>>
>>34255806
Dad is a chad and my mom is your typical normie girl so not likely.
>>
>>34257283
It's good to have standards anon.
>>
>>34257384
People had standards in the past, but they have gradually changed. Women want something they can't actually get. That isn't a good standard to have.
>>
>>34257403
This is a board filled with nimrods whining about "no qt312 virgin gf" ad nauseum. That isn't a good standard to have either, I guess.
>>
>>34257464
It's more like asking for a minimum of decency
>>
>>34257503
It's good to have standards anon. Smileyface
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.