[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any florida robots here? i'll be relocating there in a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 982.jpg (158KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
982.jpg
158KB, 600x1066px
Any florida robots here? i'll be relocating there in a few weeks and i'd like to know a little about the daily life. is it safe? expensive? humid? any input is appreciated.
I'm from Spain btw (inb4 spic). I'm a virgin robot in his early 20s. do u think i can run foreign mediterranean boy game there? i'l fairly tall but i've got the mediterranean look and i don't know if girls dig that look
>>
>Safe
Like anywhere else, there is danger. The southern states are all among the most dangerous places to live in the states. Read this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Peace_Index
It's outdated, but there's a new version coming soon, and I expect Florida to be 50th after all the recent happenings.
>Expensive
It's not expensive, but not the cheapest; of course, this also depends on where in the state you live.
>Humid
Yes, very. Mosquitos abound.
You can probably fuck a lot of white trash.
>>
>>34255160
That duck is boe-legged as hell.
>>
>>34255160
Florida = Nigger and Spic central. Being a spic, you'll probably fight in with the others, as the niggers rob and murder you all. Florida is a cesspool, just like Georgia.
>>
File: 4L_qvvkKtwx.jpg (71KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qvvkKtwx.jpg
71KB, 960x540px
>>34255160
>Run foreign game

Girls won't be impressed by your Spanish. Half the state already speaks it desu. Your best bet is staying with me in my attic, we can play uno and watch Boku no Pico
>>
>>34255160
Where in Florida m8? I'll be your guide to the best state in the union.
>>
Florida is a goddamn shit hole op. I've lived here my whole life and it is the fucking WORST. It's always fucking hot. There are so many fucking bugs. It's as humid as the inside of a horse's anus. South of Orlando is just old fuckin rich white people and a bunch of poor ball lickers. North of that is a all black people and conservative republican white trash. Pick another state mate.
>>
>>34255160
It's hotter than mexico because of the humidity, idiot. Don't move here. The laws are pretty shit, it's almost bible belt prudish. Bugs everywhere. Only place worse is the bible belt. Try to remember that you're on 4chan and are a dweeb, not a retiring normalfaggot, nor some redneck, neither types even know about this place.
>>
>>34255160
Florida has one of the highest hate crime rates you know.
>>
>>34255160
People are just going to assume you're mexican, cuban, or puerto rican since those spic rats are everywhere here. You won't be anything exotic or special.
>>
>>34255680
>best state in the union
Sodomize yourself with a rusty bayonet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.