[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk into your basement >see this >"Mmmmrrrmrrrrr!!!!!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1477258308286.png (194KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477258308286.png
194KB, 600x800px
>walk into your basement
>see this
>"Mmmmrrrmrrrrr!!!!!"
>*creeeaaaakk*

What do you do?
>>
>>34254789
Nope the fuck out of there, and never go back.
>>
>>34254809
>KABOOOOM

Great anon, the poor girl exploded because you left.
>>
Realize the laws of physics no longer apply, spin infinity degrees, and phase out of the room
>>
>>34254789
>remove pipes
>untie her
>help her to the restroom
>wait for her to finish the apex of all pissing sessions
>give her clothes
Now, before you go, I'm sure you're hungry and so you need to eat this
>give her bowl of eggs
>>
>well well well....
>So thats why my water shut off!
>Take hose out of woman's mouth.
>Blurp what are you doing!?
>Getting my water back on...You?
>Im trying to drown myself!
>Well if its liquid from a big pole you want.....
>Help yourself to my soda machine.
>>
>>34254888
>>34255143
>not knowing that the contraption in the image takes all the air she inhales and makes her exhale it into her ass
Fucking tortureplebs.
>>
>>34254789
UNPLUG THE NOSE!!!
>>
*gasps* Mmhhfffff *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AA-AAAAAAAAAA-PPPPPPPPPPPP-PPPPPPPPPPPPPP-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-PPPPP-PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-PPPPP*
>>
>>34255343
why cant it just go back out the intake tube?
>>
>>34256593
Probably a special nozzle stopping it.
>>
call in the blue bear.
>>
>>34254789
>bring out the gimp it's dinner time
>>
>>34254789
i check for traps
>>
>>34257558
roll 1d20+dex
>>
>>34257656
13+3dex=16
Anything?
>>
>>34257683
There is one trap tied up in the corner
>>
>>34257703
Nah thanks I'm not gay, I proceed
>>
>>34257717
you come across an enchanted amulet--
wait
my mom is here
sorry kyle I'll see you later
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.