[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uni yesterday >first day of the semester >professor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Attach7005_20161216_093209.jpg (105KB, 1024x727px) Image search: [Google]
Attach7005_20161216_093209.jpg
105KB, 1024x727px
>uni yesterday
>first day of the semester
>professor wants us to introduce ourselves
>say your name, where you're from, and ask one question for the professor.
>only 26 of us
>most everyone is cordial and asks normal shit to know the professors teaching style or the course.
>gets to this fucking autist in the second row
>funnyman.jpeg
>"W-what's the air sp-speed velocity of a swallow?"
>muttered so quiet she has him repeat it
>he actually does
>no one laughs. Professor is deadpan
>kid is visibly having a nervous fit
>prof asks what that means
>"N-nevermind skip me"
>Nope! Prof makes him think of a new question right there
>literally cant do it
>now folks are laughing
>after 2 minutes of "um uh uh um" she skips him

Witnessed a massacre today.
What even was this? I mean why do kids with no confidence to speak of suddenly try to establish themselves as funnymen?
I was so embarrassed for him.
>>
Better yet, why would he try to make a joke stolen from a notoriously unfunny British comedy group?
>>
>>34254811
Exactly my first thought.

I'm already concerned that he's gonna shoot up the class. It's really his only chance of redemption.
>>
>>34254744
They never reached the understanding that if you try to be the funny guy and you dont throw zingers all the time you will be put into the weird guy/autism camp. If you shit on yourself all the time ex.Oh man im so stupid i slept a little late like a dumb ass lol. People will treat you like you treat yourself (trash). You gotta just answer shit when you know it. Say a good joke when you have it and the timing is right. Dont wear gamer shit or anything relating to a fandum. Be a robot, emotionless to most but a good friend to those who care.
>>
>>34255056
>be a robot

Yea i get the sentiment but you should reword that advice in this place.
>>
>>34254744
>not reacting to a well placed python quote

Yeah, you clearly aren't a robot. Fuck off normfag.
>>
>>34255056
He was so visibly beta.

How are you not concious of how you are percieved by others? Like did he imagine this shit getting huge laughs, high fives, and a couple new friends?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.