[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wrap myself in blankets >still cold inside I NEED A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1484622068028.jpg (21KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484622068028.jpg
21KB, 633x758px
>wrap myself in blankets
>still cold inside

I NEED A GF RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>34254740
>he STILL is falling for the gf meem

you'll be even colder once you find out it's all a ruse
>>
>>34254740
sure, i'll be your gf anon :)

what do you like do to do in your free time?
>>
>>34255740
Fap to traps, futa, and monstergirls and shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>34254740
>eat
>still feel empty inside

I also need a gf. There's this one girl I particularly really really want.
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
24KB, 443x332px
> wrap myself in gfs
> still cold inside

I NEED A BLANKET RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
File: 1369922416062.jpg (65KB, 426x340px) Image search: [Google]
1369922416062.jpg
65KB, 426x340px
>>34254740
>remember being hugged by a girl once
>she may have been into me
>her body was so soft and warm
>it was winter but I didn't feel cold
>her body and the good feels kept me warm
God I want this to happen again.
>>
>>34254740
A gf won't make you happy.
>>
no u need a nice steak dinner.
>>
>>34254740
Shaking a woman's hand yesterday was the most physical connection I've had in years. I just want to hold someone.
>>
>>34256336

>let me tell you what you want cause you don't know what you want.

Bet you tell poor people that having money won't make them happy also?
>>
File: 1421237346053.jpg (34KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1421237346053.jpg
34KB, 604x453px
I probably got assburgers, skinny as fuck, I've never won a fight or been in charge of anything.I love my gf. ama
>>
>>34256420
Another person cannot magically make you no longer a neckbeard loser. You can only be happy be liking yourself.
>>
File: 1484401652678.jpg (50KB, 911x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484401652678.jpg
50KB, 911x840px
>sometimes when lying in bed and feeling particularly lonely you imagine a qt girl or girls there with you, in bed, cuddling with them
>sometimes 2 nude tall and voloptuous women with giant breasts with you in the middle
>sometimes when laying on side, you are her little spoon and her naked breasts pressed against your back
>sometimes swear it feel like someone, some warm presence is there, especially if im laying on my sides and makes me feel all comfy and my lower back tingles a bit

Anyone else do this or just me?

Helps me sleep a bit desu
>>
>>34256532
It's like using a bucket to drain the Titanic, these neckbeards want to stay losers.
>>
>>34256059
You must tell her you want to date her.
Don't wait. The longer you wait the closer you get to the friend zone.
Txt her right this minute.
post results.
>>
>>34256630
I honestly think they're just painfully clueless. They're not hopeless though. I used to be one of them. Now I no longer have crippling depression and I actually have friends and shit.

I'm not a beta, but I'm not a normie. Best place to be desu
>>
>>34256662
I know anon. Some other anon already told me that girls are like Russia - either you conquer them in a month, or don't bother.

I can't text her because I don't even have her number. She's a coworker of mine though but we don't even get much opportunity to talk. Really fun when we do though.
>>
File: bigeyedpepe.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
bigeyedpepe.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>play the game of life
>Still want to kill myself

wow false advertising
>>
>>34256700
Don't bother asking for her number if you're not gonna use it to ask her out like the very next day. If you're good looking, you can just ask her out whenever and It'll probably work out.

Even if you're mildly socially autistic, it'll still be fine if you're attractive enough honestly.
>>
>>34256762
I'm not good looking.

The funny part is that I'm pretty sure another coworker is trying to hook me up with her or spark my interest in her as she said and she doesn't even know that I really like that girl.
>>
>>34256798
>as she said
>said
okay, yea you're already in.
you can have girl2 verify it for you, but all indicators are there.
so be straight forward with girl2.
>do you think girl1 is into me?
>think she'd go out with me?
Then you go straight away and ask Girl1 out.
Tomorrow.
You got this.
post results.
>>
>>34256798
Work out, learn how to fashion, increase confidence. I know that that's pretty generic advice, but really if you do 2/3 of those things, if will make a huge difference.

>pretty sure another coworker is trying to hook me up with her

How are you only pretty sure about this? If you have somebody who's gonna help get you laid, you gotta be doing teamwork like you're Hitler and Mussolini nigga.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.