[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you became rich and famous overnight and everyone knew about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454375515269.jpg (115KB, 1285x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1454375515269.jpg
115KB, 1285x1015px
If you became rich and famous overnight and everyone knew about you, would you publicly state that you go on 4chan and specifically /r9k/?
>>
No,dont want more newfags in my boards
>>
>>34254798
this

why would i do that
>>
>>34254798
^ this I try to refrain from mentioning 4chan to anyone I told my only friend about it and I even regret that.
>>
>>34254572
Yes, burn this shitty board down. Flood it with normies until the betas REEEEEEing create an uprising to purge the world.
>>
I might do it in a subtle way (martin shkreli wore a pepe pin) but I don't want newfags ruining my refuge from everything.
>>
I just found out my parents have been millionaires this whole time, what do I do when I inherit the millions? Apparently they saved up like $1 million for each child but they cut my siblings out for being retarded.
>>
>>34254891
give it away to robots
>>
>>34254798
Opposite of this.
I would put the nail on the coffin by publicly mentioning it.
/r9k/ needs to start over, there just hasn't been enough of an incentive to get the lazy NEETs off their asses.
>>
>>34254572
i'd be tempted to make a statement to the effect that
"yes, my adoring fans and financiers, i have always adored fucking the corpses of babies"
then burn the money with fire and disappear
>>
>>34254944
>burn the money with fire
What else would you burn it with?
>>
>>34254983
rough insults
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.