[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you like in high school? >obsessed with beyblade

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: kys.jpg (114KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
114KB, 1024x1024px
What were you like in high school?
>obsessed with beyblade until age 16
>wore fedora, scarf and fingerless gloves indoors
>tried to impress girls with my yugioh cards
>made all of my presentations in school about animu
>made fun of chads and stacy's because they didn't like anime
>alone all the time
>sat in the back of the class and played my DS under the desk
>acted tough, but scared of girls, partying, and drugs
>>
>>34254468
I use to bring mcdonalds happy meal toys to class
>>
>>34254491
what would you do with them in class?
just curious
>>
>>34254468
I was a friendless loser until my junior year, then I was just a loser.
>>
>>34254468
Jesus christ, op. That's all the gayest shit combined into one
>>
>>34254537
use it to get attention from the other kids, validation of being that kid, having that as my identity and reinforcing that identity with autistic tendencies
>>
>>34254804
yeah, but I'm kinda glad i have lots of interesting stories to tell because of all of the stupid shit I did back then. Of course my only friends called me gay all the time, but at least it wasnt boring
>>
>Invisible to nearly everybody so I was never bullied
>Smart
>Ate lunch at clubs so I wouldn't get worried that people saw me eating alone
>>
>exclusively wore neutral colored sweaters, button down shirts, chinos
>skelleton, fit sickly pale-yellow color because hapa genes
>pronounced circles under eyes at all times
>tried to make it through the days by pretending to be sleeping, staring out the window, eating cheap junk food
Wouldn't have it any other way desu
>>
stuck to myself tried not to talk to people. hard to blend in while 6'4". Occasionally sperged out and drove away potential friends.

Never had anything like a friend - no hanging out, no texts from anyone etc. I finished high school with the only contacts in my phone my family.
>>
i got involved in a lot of drama and a lot of other guys hated me, almost all of the girls thought i was cool though
>>
let my hair grow out, dressed like a poor person so everyone just ignored me

i basically just played wow and dnd and did absolutely nothing of value just like i do now years later

it was the last time i had friends but they stopped wanting to talk to me online after hs so i figure they didnt like me anyway
>>
>always wore a pair of jeans, vans, and a hoodie
>had a respectable friend group, even though i was extremely introverted and antisocial
>whenever i liked a girl i would be completely infatuated with her, and would never be able to work up the guts to talk to her (even though i could talk with other girls normally)
>quickly glanced at crushes a lot
>never bullied
>never went to parties either (excluding birthday parties of robot friends)
>generally normie tier HS
>>
File: 1484119046554_r9k.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484119046554_r9k.gif
45KB, 499x499px
High school was ok. Felt anxious 70% of the time in school but did alright overall

>was in a magnet program for math & sci
>not much of a social life
>did all my homework and studied hard up until second semester of senior year
>took shit like AP Calculus, AP Physics, etc.
>normies think I'm a genius but just autistic
>always felt bored in class
>watched a lot of anime
>had more online friends on Xbox 360 than real life friends
>only talked to people at school about schoolwork
>sat alone at lunch
>got invited to people's tables, even girls, but refused
>eventually just started hanging in the library
>hated most of my teachers, got along great with like 2 of them
>spent hours on shooters and fighting games
>went to the gym a lot to deal with stress
>was in really good shape by junior & senior year
>I think some girls might have been interested but I just ignored their signals and acted friendly if they talked to me, but I never initiated conversation
>never played sports or joined clubs
>never went to any parties or got drunk
>kissed one girl who literally begged to come over at 1 AM but then told her I wanna be friends the next day
>still a virgin to this day
>never got enough sleep, I'm talking MAYBE an average of 4 hours a night during all 4 years
>constantly felt anxious in school, but fine at home and everywhere else
>stomach hurt a lot at school, spend lunch in the bathroom many times
>had a solid GPA but did bad on the SAT due to testing anxiety so couldn't go to my dream school
>went to my state university
>tfw college is so much better than high school
>tfw going back for my masters degree
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.