[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women always say i'm cute >Guys even say 'I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 112543564.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
112543564.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>women always say i'm cute
>Guys even say 'I'm a good looking guy"
>22 year old virgin never had a gf
>>
>women always say I'm ugly
>some guy told me I look like ET once
>21 year old virgin never had a gf

Could be worse my guy
>>
>>34254388
Same here, bro.

I think it's what's on the inside that we have to fix.
>>
File: 34.png (47KB, 318x317px)
34.png
47KB, 318x317px
>>34254429
I don't know bro, i went out on dates and i got told behind my back "i was too much of a gentlemen" i think with our looks they are expecting alpha personality.
>>
post pic

xoboxoibjosdf
>>
>go to family reunion
>make small talk with relatives
>grandma and aunt tell me I'm cute and ask for reassurance from my grandpa and uncle
>they go "yeah he's a good looking guy"
>run back home to computer
>go on /r9k/to greentext this and whine about how I am a lonely virgin for attention
>>
>>34254388
>>34254429
Same shit goys. I sometimes feel like I don't belong in this board but I'm a lonely neet who has been made fun of by ugly roasties who legit ask if I'm a virgin.
I want to lose my v card but at this point I'm fine never having a relationship.
>>
>>34255490
Nah, not OP but this is legit. Looking like Chad isn't that useful if you don't know how to act like him. Roasties can smell insecurity a mile away, and it's a huge turnoff.

>tfw I'm Chad when I'm drunk, but can't get it up when I actually have a chance.
>>
>>34254388
im ugly on the inside
>>
>>34254388
cute means good-looking beta. someone she can trust, but not someone she's attracted too
>>
>>34256060
This.

As i lose weight my superior facial structure is coming out. Im become a stallion. feel free to hmu4sumfuk femanons
>>
One time a THICK black chick came up to me in the library and said, "YOUR CUTE." That was it, I never saw her again. I didn't think I was the type to attract black chicks.
>>
>>34254443
>got told behind my back "i was too much of a gentlemen

fucc that hits too close to home
>>
>>34255992
Sick of you losers pretending like you're Chad but just too sperged out, get rekt loser
>>
File: waifu.jpg (54KB, 700x1059px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
54KB, 700x1059px
>>34256244
Yeah, this literally happened to me in high school, feelsbadman

> hang out with good friend's gf's friend
> she's a huge slut
> I'm a huge autist
> manage to put my arm around her while we all watch TV together, big step for me
> gf later says "youre just not her type, she goes for assholes"
> ends up hooking up with basically all my other friends over the next two years of high school

Honestly all good tho. She's a chubby roasty now and I finally went through a late blooming and have been having a good time. She acts excited when she sees me but I just kinda ignore her.
>>
>>34256112
Why didn't you follow up you stupid bitch
>>
>>34256622
She was ghetto as fuck. She wasn't a nerdy black chick.
>>
>>34254388
>Been called shrek since childhood
>Whole family treated me like I don't belong
>Brother used to hit me and treated me like shit
>My family looks at my brother like a god
>"You should be a model man"
>Always considered myself to look pretty good
>try my best to look presentable
>without being a fucking try hard
>Your ugly anon
>Doesn't matter how hard you try
>Ignore them
>13
>Watching TV
>Brother starts to call me a ugly retard
>I get pissed
>"I look fine man, fuck you"
>Watching E! Celebrity bullshit
>Mom looks at the T.V and points at brad pitt
>There's people that look's like him
>Points at brother
>And then there's people people that look like him points at Will ferall
Shit broke my heart, I was severely bullied in school and at my own home, the only thing that I had was my mom, I wanted to kill myself since I was 13 or something, told my mom several time's as a kid and she just made fun of me for it, started to break window's and door's of every house we moved into, begged my parents for therapy and they just blew me off.
>>
>>34254388

You are a soup vegetable my friend.

You must find your own path to the soup and take it. Living in the human world is not for you. You are a part of the soup, enter the soup.
>>
Women don't go for cute guys, you're just a little show for them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.