[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A cute, innocent virgin girl who was your classmate in high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: virgin.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
A cute, innocent virgin girl who was your classmate in high school or college will never lovingly and sweetly suck your dick.

You will never experience her truly enjoy swirling her cute, soft, little tongue around the head of your cock while she smiles at you with eyes staring at you deeply and intensely.

You will never know what it's like to share an intimate, genuine moment with a girl who truly appreciates you and loves you with every ounce of her heart because she has not had her heart broken by Chad or become jaded and cynical due to being used by other men before you.

You will die never having realized how much pure, ecstatic joy there is in a cute girl who thinks of you as her world and wants nothing more than to make you happy even if it means getting violently throat fucked or getting her ass pounded raw because you are the only man she has ever been intimate with and the only man she ever wants.

How does this make you feel?

How are you going to be happy settling for used goods when Chad gets to experience something truly better?
>>
Blowjobs don't actually feel as good as you imagine.
>>
>>34254069
Exactly. I personally don't like blowjobs, I would cum before even penetrating her
>>
>>34254000
>>be me, junior in HS years ago
>>move to a new school, start dating this one 8/10 a few weeks in
>>be in physics class one moment, 10 minutes later skip class and have this girl gagging on my dick in her bedroom while she has pigtails
>>broke up with her 3 times over the course of a year
>>fast forward, am sophomore at state uni
>>havent dated/had intercourse in about 3 yrs now, reject girls regularly for sex because I'm dead inside

You cant make this shit up!
>>
>>34254000
I went to an all boys high school...

I'm confident ill be good looking enough to get a gf after my surgery.
>>
File: 1480196805643.jpg (62KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1480196805643.jpg
62KB, 800x702px
>>34254370
>>people like this actually exist somehow

What an insane world we live in. Seriously. How the FUCK did I end up like this?
>>
>haha you'll never experience a 90s, 00s teen movie

Yeah and I'll never experience what its like to be superman or iron man.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.