[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are rolex watches acceptable to wear if you dont dress or act

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (87KB, 1280x872px)
image.jpg
87KB, 1280x872px
are rolex watches acceptable to wear if you dont dress or act fancy? i just wear white shirts and blue jeans. image related
>>
yeah rolex is bro tier

nice
>>
>>34253957

I wear mine when I'm eating mexican food.
>>
>>34254064
what kind man

did you get yours new i bought both of mine second hand lol
>>
File: RolexOysterPerpBrown.jpg (78KB, 772x960px) Image search: [Google]
RolexOysterPerpBrown.jpg
78KB, 772x960px
>>34254091

j/k about the mexican food. This is the watch model - an oyster perpetual. My leather strap is a little older and more worn than this. It's a hand-me-down/gift from my dad
>>
>>34254215
really nice watch

thanks for sharing
>>
I wouldn't wear a Rolex if you're going to be hanging around niggers or low-income shitty areas of a city.

It's like a red flag showing you have money, and most likely will be targeted by muggers and what not. It's always better to try and not stand out and show you have money, because you'll just be targeted.
>>
>>34254401

I only wear it to formal events and work, and I go literally months without seeing niggers.
>>
>>34254431
i keep mine hid and never wear it out, i just like to wear it and the house some since i think its neat. youre right that it makes you a target in the right places
>>
Rolex envy here. Currently wearing a Fossil, but at least it's not a trash fossil
>>
>>34253957
Wear whatever the fuck you want.
Make yourself happy.
>>
The only acceptable Rolex, or Omega are their half gold watches. Please don't wear a full gold watch, it looks really gaudy and you are basically telling anyone you have the taste of a Middle Eastern oil baron's son or an Indian.
>>
>>34253957
jeweley for men is unacceptable
>>
>>34253957
nigga just get a casio
>>
>>34255290
>>34255847

How big of a poorfag are you?
>>
File: twins.jpg (1MB, 2400x1796px)
twins.jpg
1MB, 2400x1796px
>>34253957
I wear jeans and tshirt 95% of the time. I wear a Rolex all the time, even at work at my blue collar job. Rolex is well made and robust. Which exact model are you getting? Hopefully not pic related, not a fan of that bezel at all.
>>
You can wear it all the time. They are tool watches and are meant to be worn.
>>
>>34253957
>>34254215
>>34256770
i'm gonna sound like a huge retard but i don't know how to read these clocks i'm 23
>>
File: IMG_2333.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2333.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34253957
Look at todays rappers.

Pic related: keep dreaming poorfags
>>
File: my dick.jpg (65KB, 797x960px)
my dick.jpg
65KB, 797x960px
>>34256789
>2k17
>not just using your phone
>>
>>34256804

You don't sound like one, you literally are one anon. Instead of ridiculing you though, imma help you out.
http://www.wikihow.com/Read-a-Clock
>>
>>34256804

Small hand points at the hour. Multiply the big hand by 5 to get the minutes.

eg the small hand is between 9 and 10, and the big hand points at 6. 6*5=30, so it's 9:30.
>>
>>34254215
Sure it's not that flashy compared to big modern watches
>>
Not really, no. It's kind of like those Asian girls that carry an expensive LV purse while wearing sweatpants. Looks trashy as hell.
>>
Do they sell them with German words on the watch? Or, I suppose it could be French too since they're in biel/bienne. Always looks weird to me to see English on a Swiss made watch.
>>
>>34254215
Oyster pertetual just means that it uses an oyster case and has an automatic movement, most rolexes are like that.

the model is Datejust and it's a lovely watch.
>>
>>34253957
wearing fancy bracelets is dumb
>>
>>34256804
I know I'm late to this, but you're a massive retard anon. Toddlers can read them.
>>
>>34253957

why blow all that money on a thing which will make you happy for maybe five seconds
>>
>>34258073
Maybe if you're a shallow pleb who buys shiny things to show off instead of privately admire.
>>
>>34258093
Caring about shit like jewelry is pretty shallow
>>
>>34254215
Everyone will asume it's a fake though. It could make for a nice ice breaking piece if you get asked for it. Make up a mildly interesting story about it.
>>
I feel like steel/platinum submariners and yacht masters are the only acceptable Rolex models....

Maybe Daytona
>>
>>34258558

That's because you are tacky and gauche.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.