[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never danced with anyone at school dances >never rubbed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 25158.jpg (22KB, 350x348px) Image search: [Google]
25158.jpg
22KB, 350x348px
>never danced with anyone at school dances
>never rubbed my prepubescent penis on a girl my age's ass
>never sloppily kissed someone at a young age
>never mutually explored someones body for the first time
>missed out on teen love

This is truly the worst feel because its something that no matter what i can never do again, i missed and ruined the best sexual years of my life
>>
File: image.jpg (529KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529KB, 900x719px
>>34253236
Never touched a dick until age 18, which was with my first serious boyfriend my first year of college. Does that count?

Teen love isn't anything special because at that age you just see it as regular sex. It's also disappointing and causes drama due to the small cliques in school. Suddenly word gets out that the red head's girlfriend smells like fish or whatever.

The most I ever did was spoon on a hill beside to the school every day during the summer when I was 16, and my first kiss with a football Chad at 17.
>>
>>34253394
You're just a Stacy and that's all you'll ever be.

Leave this board. Now.
>>
>>34253236
>forced to go to middle school dances because stacy sister wants to g
>REEE ANON YOU'RE GOING, YOU HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR SISTER
>end up getting into a fight
>REE ANON WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM
>>
>>34253394

All your generation ever did was fuck a bunch of dudes 10 - 20 years older and then become salty opiate-addled feminists just in time to talk the next generation into ignoring us now that *we're* 10 - 20 years older.

So we're both going to die alone, except we're the ones who never got any good sex out of the deal.

Go away.
>>
>>34253394

That has to be the most unrelateble pile of shit I've read here today. Holy shit just leave this board and never come back. Please, for the love of all things holy.
>>
All I did was rub my hand and penis against girls sometimes in highschool/middle school. I loved it when everybody was leaving class and it was all crowded. I would brush up against all the stacies. Felt good man
>>
I'm right there with you, OP. At 20 years old I now feel (and have since graduating HS) That it's "too late" for me. Every time I see couples or anyone I should be interested in I just think how there's no chance and that's put me in your spot.

I haven't talked to a girl in 3 years.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.