[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do I have to suddenly remember shit like this >elemen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: chaoscontrol.jpg (64KB, 574x398px) Image search: [Google]
chaoscontrol.jpg
64KB, 574x398px
why do I have to suddenly remember shit like this
>elementary school, obsessed with sonic the hedgehog
>One day, some kid does some stupid shit and I say "what the--" exactly like how sonic says it in the opening cutscene to sonic riders
>grinning like some smug idiot because I thought I sounded so cool
>start talking in the voices of other characters from sonic the hedgehog
>would always say things that sonic would say to try to sound "cool" and "hip"
>eventually start to go into an edgy phase and make my voice sound like shadow the hedgehog after I played the game "shadow the hedgehog"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXZR2e6HtzE
Did I remind you of something that you did that you wish you had forgotten?
>>
also how many of you autists were (or still are) sonic fags
>>
Sonic is an autism breeding program
>>
i dreamed of going to mobius when i was a kid

FUCK
I JUST REMEMBERED

JUST NOW

THE DREAMS WHERE I WAS IN SONIC'S WORLD AND HE WAS REAL

AAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>34252911
me
still have an autistic obsession with collecting sonic music, have over 20 GB of flac's
>>
File: haha dath funny tho.jpg (294KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
haha dath funny tho.jpg
294KB, 1000x800px
>>34252866
>and I say "what the--" exactly like how sonic says it
>>
>>34252951
Im op btw,
I think that the reason why I became such an autismo was probably having an obsession with sonic
>>
I used to act out the sailor moon transformation sequence and pretend that it made me into a girl
>>
File: 1480291091647s.jpg (2KB, 124x109px)
1480291091647s.jpg
2KB, 124x109px
>early in high school
>really like Jim Carrey and Ace Ventura in particular
>would try and quip and be funny like Ace out loud to myself

STOP THE MEMORIES I WANT TO GET OFF!
>>
File: 1476502289700.jpg (157KB, 900x801px)
1476502289700.jpg
157KB, 900x801px
just here to post this. sonic kids turn into faggot freaks.
>>
>>34252866
I used to climb in the clothes hamper humming the inspector gadget tune
>>
>>34252911
I only like the band who create the music and the games until Adventure 2 battle to be honest.
>>
>>34253056
Lol that can be true sometimes, however im glad i didn't turn into a faggot
>>
There is definitely a correlation between autism and Sonic the Hedgehog.

t. someone who was obsessed with sonic during middle school

It's odd how I turned into a somewhat functional person
>>
>>34253054
>high school when ace ventura was a thing
damn bro, I was still in 5th grade when nature calls came out.
Me and my friends said 'ALRIGHTY THEN' until we got to middle school and discovered we were outcasts
>>
File: evolution.426998.jpg (119KB, 408x400px)
evolution.426998.jpg
119KB, 408x400px
>obsessed with pic related
>tell all my friends I know some good fighting moves
>act out special moves

why.jpeg
>>
>>34253056
This.
This is why the fandom and many like it attract such autism, suprised SEGA isn't a fan service company by now.
>>
>>34253088
can't be doing too good if you're here though
>>
Whenever my mom was cooking in the kitchen, i would put on my ben 10 watch and pretend i was heatblast, cooking my food.

Help
The Auts per Minute are going too High
>>
File: 1480546161764s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px)
1480546161764s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
>>34252866
Sonic Adventure fucking raped Sonic so badly.

The games had been shit since Sonic 3, but this furfag obsession all started when they started adding characters like that sexy bat and shit like that.

Sonic used to be cool when I was a kid in the early 90's, now he's a fucking joke.
>>
>>34252866
>>34252911
I remember a time Shadow the Hedgehog was my favorite game. [spoiler[It still is.
>>
>>34253070
sa2 was my SHIT as a kid. I loved it. I know the post i mentioned my obsession with sonic riders, but I loved all the games up until then (thats around the time when I stopped playing them)
>>
>>34253161
No no Anon sonic went to shit when '06 released, that's when the Furfags attracted their autism
>>
>>34253054
You mean like this?
https://youtu.be/IvjtL2FZqz4
>>
>>34253124
most of jim carrey and adam sandler's shtick was horrendous in retrospect
>>
>>34253161
well the thing about being obsessed with sonic games is that you aren't aware that they are bad. I loved these games growing up but obviously I wouldn't enjoy playing them now if i never had known about them from growing up
>>
>>34252866
>>34252981
LIVE AND LEARN-
>>
>>34253286
im op, and that was actually my favorite song from my whole childhood. I remember blasting it out loud on my dads computer and singing along to it everywhere I went. My dad actually would get mad at me because i sang that song out loud so much
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>34253237
oh no! we suck again!
>>
>>34252981
Greenhill zone theme is pretty dope tho
>>
I used to make my friend and I recreate that scene at the end of the normal stories in SA2 where Sonic and Shadow race each other in space immediately before the boss battle
>>
>>34253334
It's a good song, and this comes from someone that's not a Sonicfag. Same for Knight of the wind and Open your heart
>>
>>34253286
>>34253368
You want me to upload something?
>>
>>34253411
OPEN YOUR HEART WAS UGH i used to love that one so much.
Honestly the only music i listened to when i was growing up was music from the sonic games.
>>
am i the only one who played as the female characters and let them get grabbed by monsters then masturbated to the animation?

my favorite was amy getting grabbed by the gravity things in SA:DX because she kept giving you an upskirt

also amy getting grabbed by ghosts in sa2, and rouge getting grabbed by the blue goo in mission hal

all of it was hot as fuck for me
>>
>>34253480
oh and by the way amy couldn't normally access the pyramid level with the ghosts

i used action replay to hack Amy into the pyramid level just so i could watch her be fondled by ghosts

what the fuck
>>
>>34253411
>Knight of the wind
"With Me" is the only good song with vocals from that game.
>>
>>34253534
lol thats pretty funny. I think I enjoyed the games too much to be aroused by them. Idk if that makes sense. LIke if im really into something, I can't think of it in a sexual way
>>
File: 1454305025818.jpg (76KB, 782x784px) Image search: [Google]
1454305025818.jpg
76KB, 782x784px
>>34253480

If you still like that thing theres tons of Hgames that feature almost solely around that.

>>34252866

>tfw be young kid that liked the show
>youtube was not even a thing people heard of
>only owned one box set of the series
>watched that single box set of episodes dozens of times

I also did that with movies I liked
>>
>>34253589
witch girl, shinobi girl, demon girl, yeah yeah

also that shitty sailor moon run game
>>
I used to act like Will Smith in Men in Black top kek

I remember scaring a girl out
>>
I used to pop my collar up and squimt my eyes at things because I thought it looked cool
>>
>>34253169
begged my parents for it and got it, its the one thing I dont regret
>>
>>34254159
same, I had to convince my grandparents to buy it for me but they really hated it because it had a gun on the cover of the game and they thought it was too violent for me.
>>
File: MEMES.png (42KB, 165x216px)
MEMES.png
42KB, 165x216px
>didnt even played sonic games
>ran for a year like sonic
>roleplayed with a friend about fights between sonic and shadow
>notebook full of sperg sonic drawings
>>
>>34253137
>fighting moves
That reminds me.
>high school freshman year
>Some guy keeps fucking with me in the hall way.
>Push him into the wall as hard as I can.
>He rebounds back at me so I do it again
>Walk away as if nothing happened
>He doesnt try to fight me or anything.
>Tell friends what happened and apparently one of them saw.
>Wont shut up about how i could take anyone in a fight.
Why do people do this?
>>
In middle school we had a project to choose three songs to define a character from a book. I chose music from Sonic and The Black Knight. I was called up to share and when I put in the CD and "Knight of the wind" played I leaned to a wall and started bobbing my head to the music in the back of the room. The autism back then was horrendous
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.