[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you ever plan on moving out of your parents' house? do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1480291883924.jpg (9KB, 313x161px) Image search: [Google]
1480291883924.jpg
9KB, 313x161px
do you ever plan on moving out of your parents' house? do you even care?

i'll probably stay here permanently desu, we have a fairly roomy guest house so it's not like I'm stuck in a tiny room. NEET-life is best life.
>>
>>34252378

I think about getting my own space everyday. The main reason being I want a gaming pc but eh I might just be a shitter and get a gaming laptop. I have no space to build a desktop.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x476px
>>34252378
Yes but only when I'm in a serious dedicated relationship. There is no reason to move out and spend my life paying money to struggle and be alone. Here I have my comfy room, family, and good meals. I'm only 23 so I'm not in a rush.
>>
I moved out 3 months ago and I already want to go back to my parents house to be honest.
Living alone is a normie meme. I can understand that if you're a full.fledged normalfag you can invite the bros, fuck your gf or bring girls without any problems, but for me it only means even more solitude and more expenses to pay. I would move back but I think my parents already got too comfortable withouth me around there
>>
File: 1459052940720.jpg (277KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1459052940720.jpg
277KB, 1024x1448px
>>34252378
I moved out because I had to go to college. I fucking hate it.

>pay 650 for a shitty room to myself
>no pets, miss my fucking cats to death
>sharing a kitchen with people who don't share the same cleanliness standards sucks ass
>pretty sure they've heard me talking about about it once because I was legitimately frustrated with how gross it was and was ranting, might hate me
>feel weird having people over
>nobody glad to see you when you get home after a long day
>nobody to take care of you on the off chance you feel really shitty (I was a pretty independent kid growing up since my mom had health problems, but it was nice when she would just make me some soup or something)
>buying my own groceries sucks

Don't get me wrong, you definitely should move out because your parents don't want you to be a fucking neet, but if you're going to college in your hometown just fucking skip it

I miss my cats ;_;
>>
>>34252711
l miss your ass
>>
I'm probably one of the few robots who owns their own house.
>>
>>34252728
delete this you expected an oregano comment but it was me, spoiler
>>
>>34252378
>do you ever plan on moving out of your parents' house?
Absolutely. Best case scenario I'm out this time next year. I'm not just talking out of my ass here. I graduate in May and then 6 months to save.

>do you even care?
Of course. Spending my entire college career with my parents probably depraved me of a lot of "character development" and maturity. I saved 10s of thousands of dollars living at home and commuting, but I feel like I've sacrificed my soul for this. That being said, if I could redo college from the start, I'd choose that again because I hate debt far more than any metaphorical soul loss.
>>
Was planning to buy a mobile home like a trailer park type thing, then get a plot of land and build a house. Now I'm starting to think I should probably just get an apartment since it'd be cheaper and I'll be less tied down than having land so I can move to a different state and then buy some land then build a house.
>>
I've already moved out

I'm back for a few daysfor my grandma's birthday and I can't stand it

I don't know how you NEETS do it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.