[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look at billboard top 100 >all the top songs are about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: billboard-top-100.jpg (67KB, 1024x807px) Image search: [Google]
billboard-top-100.jpg
67KB, 1024x807px
>look at billboard top 100
>all the top songs are about love or about how badass you are
>feel embarrassed and like a poser listening to them because I can't relate
>listen to classical music instead because lyrics make me cringe

anyone else this way?
>>
i listen to starboy

i got no main bitch or side bitch.

i don't drive past 60 mph.
>>
>>34252180

>Listening to mainstream top 40 radio

You asked for it, anon
>>
>>34252180
does that mean you can't eat pizza because you are not italian and therefor cannot relate, so eating a pizza makes you a poser as well? lol

does this also apply to movies and shows as well? what video games do you play? you probably cant relate to much. Whats its like living life constantly cucking yourself out of experiences?
>>
>>34252180
you just have to find lyrics you CAN relate to and believe me there are many out there

>mainstream bullshit crap is awful
>therefore i can only listen to classical

but i understand what you mean anon
>>
Isn't Billboard Top 100 based on radio? Anyone watching broadcast TV or listening to radio in 2016 is absolute bottom tier of society, first of all. Secondly, these 'top' lists are shaped by the lowest common denominator but more important highly shaped by the financial interests, record companies, promoters, etc, so it's always trash. It's like with music videos, if you see 'beats' headphones appear in a music video you know it's shit because it's just a cheap marketing strategy.
>>
>>34252523
>Anyone watching broadcast TV or listening to radio in 2016 is absolute bottom tier of society
Dumbest, most unsubstantiated thing I've read all day.
>>
>>34252180

Try this (lead singer from lawrence arms) if ur looking for r9k punk. Dark as it gets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGTOfepfRmk
>>
>>34252551

Anyone with a brain has been downloading movies and TV for the past 10 years at least, and most normies now use streaming sites like Netflix where they have significantly more control over what they watch and when and usually don't have to put up with advertisements. In my country (Australia) all the ads in broadcast TV now are for life insurance and domestic violence ads for the roasties. This says it all.
>>
>>34252672
I watch TV for white noise (e.g. when I'm browsing the Internet), ABC World News (also white noise), and Jeopardy!

So I guess I don't "watch" broadcast television, but that's still a pretty baseless claim you've made.
>>
>>34252754

TV isn't "white noise", you could call it background sound or something. I've just listed just some of the evidence for this position, so it's not 'baseless'.
>>
>>34252523
I agree, I find TV absolutely fucking disgusting and don't understand how people watch it. I understand if they're old or whatever but it's awful.
>>
>>34252915
How have you never heard "white noise" used colloquially? Anyways, it doesn't matter, I get the points you're making.
>>
>>34252180
I, too, listen to music I can relate to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qETYenbPNg
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.