[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kind of feel hypocritical saying this, but I think it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 266x189px
I kind of feel hypocritical saying this, but I think it's engaging vs passiveness

My roommate every moment he's home watches TV, he's 400 lbs and since it's a townhouse when he comes downstairs from bed he stays downstairs until he goes back to bed

I just think he's really pathetic, even tho I spend as much time on the computer, at least I'm doing things. He's just a peice of furniture
>>
>>34252178
Sounds like a P.O.S. loaf, why bother with him?
>>
>>34252595
So i can get that BOC (BIG OBESE COCK)
>>
>>34252595
He pays half the rent, I don't bother with him, and he doesn't bother me except that he brings me down being so fucking pathetic
>>
> he's just a piece of furniture
Idk man, I kind of feel like any kind of consciousness has a kind of instrinsic value, just because of how rare it is in the universe.

The real sadness is that he's unlikely to progress past the kind of existence he has right now. Obese people rarely keep any weight off, weight which probably causes so many problems including ones which hinder his cognition. He's just destined to regress more and more until he inevitably dies of some obesity complication.
>>
>>34253046
Well he goes to the gym, but I don't think he puts up a sweat. Sometimes I ask him if he's reading any good books or listened to any good albums and he's like I don't read and I only listen to what's on the radio.

And when I'm talking to him he never looks back at me he just always watching the tv
>>
>>34253367
You guys should seriously just fuck already
>>
>>34252178
uh bro...wut
>>
File: bowling9.jpg (28KB, 312x475px) Image search: [Google]
bowling9.jpg
28KB, 312x475px
>>34252178
I have heard of so many people that fall into that lifestyle. my friends parents, he went to visit, the T.V. goes on at 2p.m. and just stays on till sleep.
Lots of people just waste away in front of a screen, try this habit, try to look at peoples faces while they are watching TV AND you can't see the screen, 99% of the time their faces are dead, much more than you realize till you pick up this habit.
T.V. is so bad for you, there is a reason it is called the idiot box. I used to think internet was much better, but nowadays I think it is only slightly better.
So many people just come home and have it on every second they are home. These are the people who can't talk about anything besides dumb shows, who have no interesting hobbies, never go out to jazz bars, dart clubs, bowling league night, art shows, and most of these people live in the city too. they might as well live in the matrix
>>
>>34253367
are you the type of roommate who tries to treat the situation as something more than two people cohabiting for the sake of survival?

you guys are really annoying. Stay out of my room, I don't want to "chat"
>>
>>34255224
I almost read this book. Right on the heels of pic related. Never got around to it, though.

tfw I have actually, literally, bowled alone one time.
>>
>>34255999
Forgot pic. It's an original pic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.