[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, you've never steered me in the wrong direction before,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

/r9k/, you've never steered me in the wrong direction before, and I would like some advice on a happenstance that I am currently in. I found out a coworker is interested in me at my job. I'm working with a limited window of time, as he will leave for the military in about 4 or 5 months. We've been flirting back and forth for about two weeks; one of my supervisor's actually commented on a potential romance happening between us. But I've been kind of keeping him in the dark about spending time together outside of work. In all honesty, I would like to keep our relationship at work somewhat professional for now, except for one thing.

Here is my plan, some time over the next few days, I'm hoping to kiss him on the night shift, outside, away from cameras, while doing so I plan on slipping my phone number into his front pants pocket. I want to be really suave, implying something sexual about it, because after he leaves his job, I definitely want to pursue something physical, possibly romantic with him.

The reason why I turn to you, /r9k/, is because I am a fembot and he seems like he has some robot qualities himself, but not nearly as many as I do. How does this idea sound, /r9k/? If a girl you liked did this to you, how would you react? I want this kiss to be like Misato-Shinji in End of Evangelion shit, basically like fap material for him, because it's going to be a while before we do anything more than that.

TL;DR
>If /r9k/ was to get a kiss, how would you want it to be?
>>
just bang him, its going to be a fling.
>>
Kiss on pee pee with tendies like mommy makes them
>>
>>34252133
Fuck off roast.

This message is original.
>>
>>34252133
The way you want to go about things sounds fine. Good luck femanon I'm glad someone has a chance at happiness here.
>>
kis on pee pee with tendies like mother dearest makes them
>>
>>34252133
I think your plan is good but maybe just kiss him and tell him you want to keep in contact after he leaves.
>>
>>34252133

Guys don't jack it to memories of kisses. You are correct that the implications of future sexual interaction are necessary for your plan to work (& he must understand them as such).

y not just bang? If there are cameras that are being watched regularly, this implies you prolly work at Wallyword or equivalent, so being professional doesn't matter.

Skip the softcore shit might as well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.