[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He actually thinks sex with a religious virgin girl would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>He actually thinks sex with a religious virgin girl would be enjoyable

Can't you autistic faggots bother thinking about your beliefs before adopting them verbatim from internet forums?

I've actually deflowered a QT and it was fucking awful. She was racked with insecurity and instantly clung to me. How lame.
>>
>>34251147

>My experience is indicative of all others
>>
"I've actually deflowered a QT and it was fucking awful. She was racked with insecurity and instantly clung to me. How lame."

Fuck off JIDF.
>>
>>34251147
>She was racked with insecurity and instantly clung to me.
I don't care about virginity, but that's kinda hot.
>>
>>34251154
Do you really think this is atypical of a woman who gets past her teen years without having sex?

If an attractive girl is 22 and in her 4th year of college at a major state school and hasn't taken a few dicks, it's because there's some serious emotional problem there.
>>
>>34251203

Lol, after I wrote that I realized I'm talking to a board full of dudes with "oneitis"es and "waifus" so that wouldn't be seen as a negative.
>>
This is true in that a lack of experience pretty much means you won't feel as good as you may if you were sleeping with someone who's had a few partners.

That's not always the case - I was with a girl recently who's had boyfriends before, and she was a dead fucking fish.
>>
File: 1464812957215.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1464812957215.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>34251203
This
That is kinda hot OP
>>
>>34251147
>She was racked with insecurity and instantly clung to me.
Thanks for making me want one even more.
>>
>>34251278
Yeah, experience doesn't always help, but inexperience never helps.

The starfish was always pretty, right? As in she was attractive as a teenager? Girls like that have always been spoiled and have never had to do their share of pleasing the partner, so they never learn to have decent sex.

The trick is to get a butterfly who emerged from a coccoon of being an awkward child or teen. Those girls are wild.
>>
>>34251342
Dunno. Didn't know her as a teen but she seemed like a bit of an unconventional cutie judging from her FB pics. Not mainstream beauty.

Either way, all she did was lay back and let me do everything. By the end, I was just trying to get it over with. I was pretty inexperienced at the time, so the concept of sex being boring was simultaneously bizarre and hilarious to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 525x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 525x786px
>>34251248
I don't know why college is associated with sex.

t. 23 year old femanon who doesn't dorm and have 4 sexual partners
>>
>>34251422
>t. 23 year old femanon who doesn't dorm and have 4 sexual partners

Wut? Try rewording that

I gave that example bc that is the story of the QT virgin I wasted my load on and because after four years of being on a big state campus she should have ridden at least a couple of boyfriends and gotten the hell over the virginal emotions.
>>
>>34251147
THE POINT ISN'T TO PUMP AND DUMP YOU FUCKING TURBO NORMIE. THE POINT IS TO MARRY HER. I WILL BE HER FIRST AND VICE VERSA. WE WILL ONLY HAVE EVER HAD SEX WITH EACH OTHER FOR ETERNITY. WHY CAN'T YOU THINK BEFORE YOU POST YOU FUCKING NORMALSCUM
>>
>>34251908
I didn't really wanna pump and dump. I wanted to date her for a few months and have some cool memories, but she was trying to commit after three dates and one dicking which is crazy shit
>>
>>34251908
Also why are you screaming? lol
>>
>>34252070
>>34252099
>>34252099
ALL YOU DID WAS VALIDATE MY POINT NORMALSHIT. YOU HAD NO INTENTION OF MARRYING THIS GIRL. THOSE OF US WITH THE DREAM OF GETTING A VIRGIN GF, DREAM OF MARRYING THE SAME GIRL.
>>
>>34251147
>instantly clung to me

this is bad?
>>
>>34251203
this that is awesome just like in my Chinese cartoons
>>
>>34252147
>>34252147
I mean hell maybe I would have married her if she hadn't gone full psycho and could have played it chill lol. She did have a tasty pussy and beautiful face.

Didn't let me eat her ass though which woulda been a dealbreaker
>>
>>34252279
DUde it was annoying as fuck. Like yeah I was down to make her my GF but fucking chill out you still should keep your hobbies and I still want some space.

RObots think having a clingy anime love interest IRL is perfect>>34252309 but if you're functional it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>34252359
Yeah, there's a balance that not a lot of robots are familiar with.

There's a difference between intimate and cuddly girls and insecure nervous wrecks who demand attention and contact.

The former are adorable kittens who you can cuddle up to and watch some stuff, play video games, or whatever with. They have their own plans and goals in life that they're trying to attain and they have a fairly healthy level of self-respect and understanding of space. This means that their wanting to be close to you is a conscious, sane decision that makes them happy.

The latter are minefields, because their happiness completely revolves around you and your emotional attention and for you to even suggest that they give you some space is tantamount to break-up for them. You're like a drug to them to maintain their self-respect and behaviour, and every moment they're not with you, they're depressed and comparatively laconic.

To some on here, that might sound pretty hot, but that's only because a great number of people on this board are themselves starved of attention and like the idea of someone else in this world being obsessed with them despite how unhealthy that would be for the both of you.

It's unrealistic, but moreso it's unhealthy. Obsessed girls are actually more likely to sleep around on you, because that emotional high is volatile and comes from attention in general, not just from you. Not to mention the much broader effects mental illness can have on relationships.

If you want to marry a girl, find one that loves herself, and she will repay you more than an obsessed basket-case ever would.
>>
>>34251270
>no one got my shitty joke si i'd better save face and explain it because i'm that desperate for attention

You're pathetic.
>>
File: best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg (77KB, 660x494px) Image search: [Google]
best-eyelashes-cara-delevingne.jpg
77KB, 660x494px
>>34251147
taking a virginity was awesome for me, simultaneous orgasm, vagina clenching on my dick, it felt like 1000 times better than masturbating brothers, too bad none of you will ever feel it
>>
>>34251147
I understand the beggars can't be choosers bit, so I've stopped looking for the virgin QT waifu, but this girl I've spoken to recently, and said she's open to more than friends is still clinging to the guy who deflowered her (I found out after already talking to her).
I've stopped talking to her, cause she's still off and on with him, to my dismay quite literally, and I don't wanna be cucked by her, not that I want to in the first place, anyways.
>>
It's definitely good to have a girl who knows what she's doing. Not just for the sex itself but for the maturity - a girl who has a healthy sex life (virginity at an advanced age is not a hallmark of a healthy sex life) will be able to communicate with you about things. Her likes and dislikes, etc.
>>
>>34252913
>masturbating brothers

Wincest nice
>>
File: 1466343185109.jpg (84KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1466343185109.jpg
84KB, 752x1063px
>>34251147
I don't care about how awkward our first time together will be. I want my first time to be with my virgin wife, exploring sex together on our wedding night. We'll both improve with time, and because we're exclusive to each other, we'll become each others perfect sexual partners with plenty of practice.
I refuse to believe that normies think slutting around with tons of whores is better than having one perfect partner to be faithful to you your whole life. It has to be an excuse for their hedonistic behavior and poor life choices blocking them from having a good marriage.
>>
>>34253006
>but this girl I've spoken to recently, and said she's open to more than friends is still clinging to the guy who deflowered her

That's exactly what I'm (OP) talking about

The virgin I deflowered would do shit like not talk to me for a day if I didn't respond quickly enough, but also get pissed if I didn't keep trying to talk to her while she was cold shouldering me.

Shit was middle school tier, but what do you expect from a 22-year-old virgin?

Virginity beyond freshman year of college is a huuuuge red flag.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>She was racked with insecurity and instantly clung to me. How lame.

Not even trying to appear smart here
>>
>>34251147
>She was racked with insecurity and instantly clung to me
Not even a virgin, but that sounds fuckin great
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.