[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw oneitis stops responding to facebook messages What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 24629364.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
24629364.png
77KB, 491x541px
>tfw oneitis stops responding to facebook messages

What's her name robots?
>>
>being in contact with your oneitis
You're not a robot, failed normie. Get the hell out.
>>
>>34251136
How can you have a oneitis you've never met? Also whats the difference between a failed normie and a robot? One puts themself out there and still is a 22 yr old virgin while the other one just fantasizes and daydreams all day? We're in the same boat my friend.
>>
I've never talked to my oneitis. I've never talked to any woman actually.
>>
File: 1481170009319.jpg (12KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1481170009319.jpg
12KB, 199x253px
>tfw stopped contacting her before she got the chance
>>
>>34251251
Why not, though? Are you sure?
>>
>>34251325
Atta boy, next time don't forget to slurp her boyfriend's cum before she'll get the chance
>>
>>34251251
I only get an opportunity to talk to a girl maybe once a year. Its always either the girlfriend of a friend or my oneitis. So when the bitch stops responding I want to tear shit up. Its probably my low status as a male. I only have 50 facebook friends since i barely leave my house.
>>
>>34251338
When would I ever have a chance to talk to a girl? I'm 28 and haven't spoken to a woman other than my mother since I was in grade school.
>>
>find classmate's twitter
>read her entire shit
>stalk her daily for like a week
>suddenly her Twitter account becomes private

d-did she k-know
>>
>>34251431
>He doesnt know about the twitter visitor app
>>
>>34251401
Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that, but you're not missing out on that much. I mean, easy for me to say, right? But I'd switch places with you right now, I swear.
>>
>stalk her tumblr daily for months
>Went 404 a week ago

Not sure what to do with myself tbqh lads
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
I see my oneitis at work and talk to her occasionally, don't have her number or her facebook though. Probably best to keep it that way given that she has a boyfriend and I don't want to become an orbiter.
Except it's not stopping me from slowly becoming obsessed with her
>>
>tfw oneitis replies to your messages with single words
>>
>>34251477
My lifes pretty comfy, actually. I'm a hiki living off an inheritence. The only time I leave my apartment is to go to walmart at 2am to buy food.
>>
>>34251528
Girls sometimes tell you in messages things they wouldnt normally say to your face. Try getting her facebook and chatting with her. She may eventually break up with her bf.

Unless the feeling of seeing her fb with another guy would tear you apart in which case iktfb.
>>
>>34251567

Dude that sounds amazing. I'm in a similar situation but live with my large family, so its not as comfy (lots of noise) but otherwise its nice.
>>
>>34251664
>Unless the feeling of seeing her fb with another guy would tear you apart in which case iktfb.
Nah, she barely ever posts anything on fb or her instagram. She even still has her relationship status as single even though I know for a fact she has a bf. Seeing them together in real life is bad enough anyway.
>>
>>34251528
Also being an orbiter only counts if you give her validation. Just say hi every once in awhile and don't grovel before her. Trust me I've acted like a complete beta bitch before and it doesnt help. Just flirt a bit, it cant hurt. Just dont ever compliment her looks or anything when she has a bf.
>>
>>34251733
>Just say hi every once in awhile and don't grovel before her.
I already do this. I think she likes me well enough as a coworker but I'm not sure she even remembers I exist outside of work.
>Just flirt a bit, it cant hurt.
Don't really know how to do this without coming off like an awkward sperg. I'm just trying to focus on improving myself at the moment while hoping she eventually breaks up with her bf but I don't really know what else to do.
>>
>>34251567
Hah, now I'd definitely want to switch up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.