[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl gets mad she keeps getting messages from guys on snapchat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1484180598473.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1484180598473.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>girl gets mad she keeps getting messages from guys on snapchat
>every picture on her story is her in a skin tight leotard
>for an entire week she just posts her body in said leotard (the same one.)
>tell her shes kinda being ridiculous for wondering why people are messaging her 24/7
>and she wears the same thing in every picture
>freaks out and gives 15 back to back messages on "muh bodypositivity" and how im shaming her for showing her what shes doing

I probably asked for this kind of retardation, in hindsight I wish I never even considered adding her. Whats wrong with women? are they actually retarded? do they lack cognitive thinking? do they not see obvious correlations? Im really curious whats going on in her mind. I only messaged her because I was tired of looking on her story about how shes tired of guys messaging her and a post later posts lewd shit.
>>
>>34249670
>Whats wrong with women? are they actually retarded?
The average woman has an IQ 10-20 points lower than a man.
>>
It's only because you're ugly. If Chad had said it to her, she would have gotten wet and asked if he wanted to see how slutty it was personally.
>>
>>34249796
Im not ugly by any means but I dont think she even looked at my profile picture so you could be right
>>
File: life.jpg (181KB, 1078x1228px)
life.jpg
181KB, 1078x1228px
>>34249762
Women want a high value man.
Men need the female body.
Showing off their bait is the game to get the good man.
At the same time, this sort of bait baits also the low and the very low value men. Those have to be ignored, or, in the worse case, rejected.
So it's the validation vs. exhaustion - sometimes exhaustion wins and they complain.

Does this answer the question?
>>
>>34249872
The chad meme is overblown here, I think she just likes the attention
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.