[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fear these are my last days fellow robots, the burden of depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1477821939403.jpg (418KB, 1920x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1477821939403.jpg
418KB, 1920x1940px
I fear these are my last days fellow robots, the burden of depression and loneliness has been too heavy the last months and the last weeks.

You are all great people and all these years of shitposting genuinely meant something to me and wherever you are, I love you for everything. I feel we belong to something other people can't even imagine.

Even though I'm a "succesful" robot (at 22 got a degree, senior position in a big corporate firm, about to get CPA, moved out of parents house, make enough money to do whatever I want but not rich) shit hasn't gotten better.

Depression is a live long disease, I realized people like us are too unstable to have reliable commitments with other people (loans, marriage, children) and it hurts me.

I tried, I really tried, but I still cry, I still drink, I keep taking more drugs, I wanna try heavier shit. I basically just live through the workweek so I can drink, smoke weed and take acid on the weekends.
>>
File: this is it.jpg (15KB, 636x368px)
this is it.jpg
15KB, 636x368px
>>34249666
The 'heavier' shit is your exit from this world, OP.

You're going home, I envy you.

I'll see you when I get there.
>>
>>34249666
I dislike you for your success but admire the digits. What have you tried to treat your depression with? Besides recreational drugs.
>>
>>34249666
Get some antidepressants instead senpai
I'll talk to you if you want
>>
>>34249666
try to recreate that picture irl with yourself
>>
>>34249767
I took a fuckton of antidepresdants and antipsychotics when I was between 10 and 16, I stopped believing in "mental health" and quit.
>>
>>34249947
Why do you feel like you need to get married and have children?
>>
>>34249993
Seek meaning in life.

I actually want a son but I genuinely hate women and I'm not gay.
>>
>>34250038
Adopt
You can also find meaning in life in thousands of other ways
>>
File: dsaa.png (45KB, 383x385px)
dsaa.png
45KB, 383x385px
>>34249666

Bye OP, I might be following in your footsteps within the year. It's a tragic thing to be forced into existence, at least we have the choice to leave
>>
File: 20170115_215032.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px)
20170115_215032.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34250058
I tried, I'm no loser, used to play amateur american football, used to lift, but I quit for obvious reasons (depression). I wasn't even good, I was constantly reminded I was shit and unreliable.

I enjoy making music and I write sometimes, preferably I'd like to release an album and a book before dying.

I also have this chronic skin disease all througj my face and body.
>>
>>34250038
Where is the meaning in creating a vector for intense suffering?
>>
>>34250153
You're fucking right, that's how I ended up here to be honest, I didn't ask for it.

My parents are literally pricks.
>>
>>34250152
>I enjoy making music and I write sometimes, preferably I'd like to release an album and a book before dying.
Do so. I'd listen or read to whatever you create.

This may be me making a bird out of a feather, but I get the impression that you've mostly done what society thinks is good. You lifted weights because you wanted to seem more attractive to other people, maybe you played football because that's whats popular with other people. Or did you do those things because you have passion for them? Because it seem like it to me.

What I'm getting at is that you should only care about what you want to care about and only do what you want (assuming your not a pedo or something). Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise.
>>
>>34250366
Because it doesn't seem like it to me*, obviously.
>>
>>34250383
meh if you wanna stay in touch my mail is [email protected]
>>
>>34249666
Ive fucking had it too buddy, i love everyone on r9k t b h this is the only place i feel at home
>>
File: fh1gun1u.jpg (67KB, 636x368px)
fh1gun1u.jpg
67KB, 636x368px
>>34249763

I just realized something.
>>
>>34249666
I don't get it. My life is 10x shitter than yours and I'm an even bigger loser than you at age 33 with no job or degree or friends, but I still keep going.

It's amusing to see how big a loser you can become desu. Just watch out for the alcohol and drugs; I think that shit would make me lose my mind even more.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.