[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there seriously even a point to trying to have sex when you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1474333104850.jpg (79KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
1474333104850.jpg
79KB, 883x990px
Is there seriously even a point to trying to have sex when you're 24+? Does it honestly matter anymore if you lose your virginity by then? It's like showing up to a buffet when all the food is cold and picked clean. You'll never experience even a fraction of what sex is supposed to actually feel like. You'll never know it for real like everyone else does. What would be the point?
>>
>>34248862
You're crazy, 24 isn't even that old. Contrary to what this site tells you women are still in their prime years in their mid 20s. Sure they're probably not virginal anymore but that's almost always a good thing. You'll do just fine anon.
>>
>>34249139

He could still get 18 year olds, maybe 16 if he feels like pushing it
>>
>>34249139
I'm 26 though

And I don't see why they would ever be interested in me. At my age, men are supposed to have a career in mind, a great car, a college education, etc. There's no reason any woman would ever want to date me when she has so many other better options.

But I'll never experience actual sex the way it's meant to be, when you're young in and in your early 20s and free. I'll never truly understand it and that's even if I ever somehow managed to find some woman who'd want to date someone like me, whom the best position he could hope for in life is being a retail wageslave.
>>
>>34249764
>my life isn't a story book romance

So nut up and unfuck yourself. Nobody gets a do-over, nobody really gets the life they expect either. Move on.

In a metaphor, you are driving and pining for the pretty scenery you missed a mile back instead of looking at the god damn road.
>>
>>34249953
It's not that. My entire life has honestly been nothing but suffering in every aspect of it. To have put up with so much pain and abuse and have my end reward be fifth best... I just can't do that. I openly plan to kill myself at 30 because I don't want my life to be nothing but the unloved pathetic broken wageslave mess that it is any longer.
>>
>>34250047
>It's not that. My entire life has honestly been nothing but suffering in every aspect of it. To have put up with so much pain and abuse and have my end reward be fifth best... I just can't do that.

It's a painful thought, isn't it? The human being, little microcosms that we are, has seasons of his own. There is the sweet, innocent spring of childhood, the hot vitality of young adulthood, the mellow cooling passions of middle age, and finally the chill of the winter as the sun sets and our final nighttime approaches.

There's something terrible about being born in the dead of winter. One has been given all of the pains and trials of the human experience, but none of the sweetness that justify them. One can't turn back the clock and reclaim the summer of youth or the mellow autumn of middle age. You find yourself freezing as death approaches, and there is not a single summer memory to warm you as you shiver alone.

Of course, there's no solution to this. We are all of us Nature's children, and she certainly has her favorites. If She despises us, long nights and winter is our lot. The thing of it is, we continue regardless. The same Nature that hates us demand we keep struggling. Never forget that the lowest circle of Dante's inferno, Cocytus, was horribly cold. Lord Satan, damned there, would weep his tears and flap his wings in desperation, trying to escape a fate he knew was inevitable. And yet he kept doing so; he knew there was a Heaven and some part of him drove him to try to attain it, even as he froze in a block of ice.

And so it is the same for men like you and me. We'll keep struggling even though we know our plight is hopeless. I suppose our only solace is the simple fact that eventually our winter will end. Unlike Lucifer, we aren't immortal. The ice will finally consume us, and we'll flap our devil wings no longer. Perhaps, if nothing else, Nature still loves us in Her own way...to the extent, of course, she can love any of Her monsters.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.