[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /zoloft/? whats your dosage? how long have you been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tablet-zoloft.png (39KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
tablet-zoloft.png
39KB, 250x160px
who here /zoloft/?
whats your dosage?
how long have you been on it?
has it helped?
have you noticed side effects?
>>
>>34248650
150mg
about 2 months and its been helping, im a normie now. only problem is that my hands shake 24/7
>>
>>34248710
this except no side effects
>>
i was taking 100mg of that horseshit every day for half a year and it didn't do jack shit
>>
>>34249150
you didn't need it then

all it does is make you feel normal
>>
50 mg for 8 years

It's made me slightly less anxious and sad, and my dick barely works.

Overall, 4/10, not really worth it.
>>
>>34248650
Almost 8 years now, basically took away my crippling anxiety but makes me always drowsy. Still worth it imo.
>>
>>34248650
been on it since like beginning of september
, started with 25mg for a week, then went to 50mg for a while, now at a 100mg where I will probably stay

I think it's helped a lot. I don't really stutter anymore when talking to people. I can talk to people MUCH easier than before. Haven't had to publicly speak since before I went on it, so I'm not sure If I'm better at that now, but it feels like I would be. The only time I get noticeably anxious is before exams. I still don't go out of my way to engage in social situations, though.

The only times I have had a side effect is when I first went on it and when I went from 50mg to 100mg. No problem getting a boner, but I couldn't cum no matter how much I jacked my dick. It was the most frustrating thing ever, but it's gone now.
>>
I take 40mg of celexa every day. I've been on it for about a year and it helps with the mood swings and anxiety. still pretty depressed though.

it makes it extremely difficult to cum, even during sex. that's pretty much the only downside for me.
>>
I took it for a while and it did fuck all.
>>
>>34248650
I take a generic, not zoloft, but it's 120mg
>>
>>34248710
Shit, your hands shake too? Talked to your doctor about it? My hands have been shaking for 3 years or so but I never talked about it
>>
Got up to 100mg and it did nothing, so I switched to citalopram, which worked amazingly, on 40mg now, and I only think about killing myself daily

Everyone is different though, if you're asking because they were recommended to you, I suggest taking them, worst case they don't work and you simply waste a month or so before switching
>>
150mg a day with the addition of buspar.
My moods are all over the place, and they were before. Anxiety through the roof and im constantly shaking. Can't communicate with psychiatrist for shit. Any help anons?
>>
>>34251776
I take beta-blockers (propranolol), they help a lot with my shaking, which actually helps me interact with people by a surprising amount.

You may be able to find them online? Or have a couple of shots of whiskey, and just bite the bullet (By which I mean, go see the doc, be awkward, get happy pills)
>>
>>34248650
I was on 200 mg of zoloft a day
I started taking it in April of last year and stopped taking it on my own without talking to a psychiatrist in september
It helped at first, but eventually the positive effects decreased, and I felt tired and had trouble jerking off
Since I stopped taking it, I've been feeling a bit worse, little by little, week by week. I feel ok, I guess. Although I did drop out of college about 3 months ago. I try not to worry about it too much, since things could obviously be worse.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.