[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>something that even for me is super embarrassing and ego-bruising

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: that feel when.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
that feel when.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>something that even for me is super embarrassing and ego-bruising happened last week
>there's nothing I can do to fix it
>I thought after a week or so time would make the stress of it go away
>it hasn't subsided at all
>>
File: image.jpg (683KB, 2800x830px)
image.jpg
683KB, 2800x830px
I know that feel far too well brother.
>>
>>34248527

Relax, man, it doesn't matter.

You need to stop giving a fuck. There are real problems in this world and what you have is nothing compare to the others.

Chill bro
>>
>>34248527

What happened OP? Maybe we can help
>>
File: 1452691096670.png (426KB, 708x738px)
1452691096670.png
426KB, 708x738px
>>34248527
>>something that even for me is super embarrassing and ego-bruising happened last week

What is it?
>>
>>34248683
thanks
>>34248747
where do you think you are?
>>34248885
>>34248909
sorry I can't share details because I know my cousin browses this site and he would recognize it if he saw it. i don't think he knows i browse it.
>>
File: 1484641494236.png (943KB, 1320x1080px)
1484641494236.png
943KB, 1320x1080px
>>34249060
Do it anyway, no point making a thread saying something's there without telling us what it is.
>>
>>34249395
the point isn't about what happened, it's about the emotions caused by what happened.
>>
>>34250253
still made this post > >>34248527
op is truly a bitch
>>
Maybe next time don't be super fucking autistic and say stupid shit that you know is offensive.
>>
>>34249060
you pretty much already gave it away that you browse here, if he is browsing.
>>
>>34250606
Are you OP's cousin?
>>
Has anyone here gotten a tattoo that they regret? I don't have any, but I was considering it until I googled "tattoo regret" and found a board full of people who basically got severely depressed after getting a tattoo.

The though of getting something stupid/cringy permanently inked on me makes me want to throw up now.

Here's the first link I found, was really hard for me to read:
https://www.realself.com/review/box-hill-australia-tattoo-removal-full-arm-tattoo-major-regret
>>
>>34250739
Nah just taking a general guess. I know a few people who just uncontrollably verbally shitpost because they think it's the funniest thing in the world and they can't control their autism.

Then they realize normies get sick of the verbal shitposting real fast and they actually hurt the ones around them and damage interpersonal relationships real fast.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.